Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Was Maan wrong? They listened!!! (Page 5)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I don't think it was wrong. It's hard to make such decisions and this whole thing whether it was my kid or not etc, it would not matter and Geet should never question Maan. I think everyone is aware that how much Maan loves Geet.

I think even if it is his kid, he would picked Geet, not the kid. He's not wrong and I really hope they don't take this angle in the story .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *nanditasingh

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I do not think that maan was wrong. He was in such a difficult position.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I don't think it was wrong. It's hard to make such decisions and this whole thing whether it was my kid or not etc, it would not matter and Geet should never question Maan. I think everyone is aware that how much Maan loves Geet.

I think even if it is his kid, he would picked Geet, not the kid. He's not wrong and I really hope they don't take this angle in the story .

@ bold & underlined - this is what Geet should be shown believing in & assure him if situation arises..though i don't think nor should such a day come 

* ~ Roshni ~ *

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
agree wid u guyz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

I agree with you Roshni ..it was a RIGHT DECISION...
it was the only practical & emotional option one can think of when put to answer the question that was burdened on him ...
infact a lady, a mother & a grandmother who has not alone raised her own children but now raising the next to next generation, Dadi Maa too voiced the same that Maan's decision was not wrong

Nicely saidSmile esp about Dadimaa but Maan getting worried about Geet and speaking about vishwaas etc was kind of annoying because he didnt do anything wrong! plus sets stage for future scenes between MG where G may oppose M's decision

i know what you mean & fearing..he has no reason to get guilty but we know the kind of man he is drawn ...he takes the faults of her actions too on himself remember ...'slap' incident...he forgot that it was she who created reasons for it & hence it happened ..all he remembered was hurting her ...thats Maan.... true . . . infact Geet misunderstood him . . . it all started from her end. When they had that major argument when she said she wasn't going to marry him and wanted to know why he was marrying her I was glad he didnt respond because its understood how much he loves her - he shouldnt have had to say because i love u altho i guess because he didnt respond to that they had those misunderstandings. The slap incident was his fault tho . . . the way he behaved with her he kinda deserved it. But even after that he forgot the pain she put him through and just remembered the pain he had caused her.

and

as to Geet's vishwas...well its the 'sautaila' angle here....
Remember she said 'My baby & me fine' all the time while he was only chanting 'Our baby' exactly! so she should remember those times when he said that baby was his as well . . . his responsibility. The main one she should remember is the sonography incident - the one tear. She had never seen him cry before that right?

its the same issue here.....he fears she might think that coz its not 'his' baby he let it go so easily
i guess thats it...

nanditasingh

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Originally posted by binsur

I dont beleive Maan is wrong- neither in choosing geet (however illogical it is in reality) nor in not telling her the truth right away. First of all, he definitely need not be guilty!!! None of this is his fault. Choosing baby means losing both. choosing geet means atleast he will have one. anybody in his postion would do the same- even if it is his own biological baby.  I do not understand why geet should blame maan at all. Secondly, This definitely is not the right time to tell her that he chose her over the baby! It can only be said when she is ready to accept the truth and is in a postion to understand what he did! If she understands him as much as has been portrayed so far, she should be shown to be understanding here as well. But usually these kind of situtaions definitely lead to misunderstanding in serials!!! CVs only know what they have in mind.....

Geet has been shown to be understanding but its more Maan than Geet that we see I think. 1st thing he thought was how Geet would take it and how she would react to either decision - I wonder if Geet would do the same when she finds out???? and realise his predicament 

i agree... I wish CVs would show maan telling the whole truth to geet later and geet realizing the predicament he was in and respecting his decision. that would be ideal....

* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

I don't think it was wrong. It's hard to make such decisions and this whole thing whether it was my kid or not etc, it would not matter and Geet should never question Maan yea she shouldnt but they might bring about this angle which we all are against so i hope cv's take note of it! I think everyone is aware that how much Maan loves Geet.

I think even if it is his kid, he would picked Geet, not the kid. He's not wrong and I really hope they don't take this angle in the story . agree - i believe he still would have chosen geet - he loves geet 2 much!

@ bold & underlined - this is what Geet should be shown believing in & assure him if situation arises..though i don't think nor should such a day come  agree agree agreeSmile

*~*Mehek*~* Goldie
*~*Mehek*~*
*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
He took the right decision...
It doesnt mean, he doesnt love the child, he would choose geet even if it was his own child...

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Go to top