Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
maan is not wrong...let me state the reason below...

in situation like this where only mother or child can be saved...every father/husband will usually select mother over the child...i explained this in one of my prev post...one can hv another child...but wife cannot be replaced...
secondly...a child is who is unborn can be sacrificed but it is impossible to ask the doctor to risk the mother's life....
every biological father too wud hv taken this decision...

also in this case....maan did not consciously take any decision...the name "geet" just came out of his lips because it is his only lifeline...he wud be virtually dead widout her...maan is after all human...there is limit to his sacrifice....

its true that maan loves the baby as his own...but with geet dead he will be left with the baby...he will no doubt bring up the child as his own...but wat will he get in his life...his only love dead and even if he denies the truth...the fact will remain that the child is also not his own...
the entire life maan will lead a life widout love...maan is someone who is capable of making huge sacrifices but wudnt it hv been a total injustice on him...

riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maan ny jo b decision lya wo thek ta agr geet b maan ki jaga hti tau wo b yhi krti.geet ko maan pa bhrosa krna chye k wo galat nhi kr skta.
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OFCOURSE, GEET is important. THEY would never kill Geet coz the story will end right there... lol
N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If I was in Maan's situation I would pick Geet - no doubt about it. Geet is his soulmate - life partner. They have to be together, whether they have children of not.
If the same question was asked to a woman to pick her husband or her baby (who is still not born), whom will she pick ? Her husband right ?

angel_1fAiry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with u...Maan was right and anybody in his place would have done the same๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Maan did not do anything wrong in choosing Geet.  The child is important to Geet and as much to Maan too..  If Geet knows Maan that well then as she always says to him that you can never do anything wrong.  So she has to believe that Maan did not do anything wrong choosing her over the baby cause he was waiting for God to act on his behalf to save the baby too...

But if CVs wants to make an issue of that they can but ultimately Geet will have to pull Maan out of his guilt trip otherwise it is spoiling the fun of prewedding ceremonies...
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one thing i did not understand s dat if he had chosen geet's baby over geet n geet dies dan baby wud also have died as baby s just around 4 months old so where was the choice actually....plz clear my doubt n one more doubt s why maan did not turn on the cameras n saw dat who locked the geet in n increased the temp?
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yessssssss! they listened to us!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† they must have read this post and others about Geet understanding Maan. Geet even said that if it was ur own u would have done that which is exactly what alot of us said! It seriously was a beautiful scene. GC was outstanding - you could really feel the pain and DD comforting him was so well executed - hats off to both of them. It was refreshing to see Geet taking care of Maan as opposed to him all the time. He's the one who is seen as the protector of their relationship but now it was Geet's turn.

Only part that got me worried was the whole choice thing again - if u have to choose between me and the baby choose the baby . . . Geet seriously what are u saying!!!! I know shes saying it from a mother view but still! that kind of indicates something may happen where maan may have to choose again and this could lead to mu between them. Then when she said I know I'm everything/most imp to u but me for me the most imp is the baby . . . my heart kinda dropped a bit lol its understanding when she said that whole mamta part but I was like awww for Maan lol

Enjoyed the lighter moments too - Romeo and his act of 'mahiiiiii' haha that was hilarious!!! i burst out laughing and the whole dupatta over arjun as well - but come on face it not as good as the real deal!!! Mondays epi looks 2 good - another maahi song lol

Btw thanx 4 all ur comments guys and agreeing with me๐Ÿ˜Š
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Roshini,

My heart dropped to my feet and got lost somewhere when i heard that bit about how important the baby was to her....that I stopped listening after that!

That's why I missed the rest of her justification.

Still, it disturbs me to think that she said what she did....and the promise she forced him to make...it kind of discredits what she said about understanding his choice at the hospital.

Am a little confused about this.

But Maan makes that promise unhesitatingly without showing her how difficult it must have been for him to give her such an assurance. He's thinking of her more than for himself....while she's thinking of herself more than him.

My two cents for what it's worth!!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pippa

Roshini,

My heart dropped to my feet and got lost somewhere when i heard that bit about how important the baby was to her....that I stopped listening after that! I know I was kinda upset at what she said so even i didn't hear it properly . . . I had to watch the video again . . . many times! when I wrote the post above to make sure what I was saying was right  

That's why I missed the rest of her justification. basically . . . after watching it again lol she said don't mind but her motherly feelings/instincts was the first thing she felt . . . before love

Still, it disturbs me to think that she said what she did....and the promise she forced him to make...it kind of discredits what she said about understanding his choice at the hospital. Agree . . . I think the same . . . she said she understood but she made him promise to choose the baby and the funny thing is she never keeps her promises but expects him to keep his! the whole kiss condition and saying i love u if he came there then and there in the store room 

Am a little confused about this. makes both of us๐Ÿ˜†

But Maan makes that promise unhesitatingly without showing her how difficult it must have been for him to give her such an assurance. He's thinking of her more than for himself....while she's thinking of herself more than him. Couldnt have said it better myself!

My two cents for what it's worth!! A good 2 cents๐Ÿ˜Š