Was Maan wrong? They listened!!!

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This was the original lol but made a comment on page 8๐Ÿ˜Š reg this and 2days epi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Maaneetians๐Ÿ˜Š between child vs mother who would you pick if u were in Maan's situation? forget the logic of the drama lol

Ok yes the baby is very important . . . esp in this story as Geet fought her family, society to save it so that she can bring the baby into the world. But for Maan - Geet is his everything. He changed because of her. He would do anything for her. She is his life! I don't think Maan made any mistake in choosing her.

Surely if there was a choice given to Maan then Geet should be able to understand why Maan would have chosen her over the baby and how difficult it would have been for him to choose between them. Its a complicated situation to be in especially if the child isn't biologically yours and your partner could mistake that its because you don't love the child or haven't accepted it because it isn't your own 'blood' but hasn't Maan proven time and time again that he loves the baby? Geet has seen all this so it would be silly on her part to think otherwise. 
They could always have another baby but if there's no Geet then Maan loses his life partner. If he chose the baby then he could resent the baby for taking Geet away from him. Your life partner is the person who spends the rest of their life with you and often when you think about it if you have to choose between ur child and partner I always think ur partner stays with u through thick and thin but ur child/children go their separate ways once they've grown up. They make their own lives so for me I prob would choose partner. Although I guess its easy to say it but going through it is different.

IMO Maan made no mistake in choosing Geet. But yes maybe he should tell her or bring about the situation in a hypothetical manner infront of Geet.

I understand where his thinking is coming from and why he thinks she would be upset etc and how he has broken her trust but I don't think he has! Plus Dadimaa was there she knows exactly how everything had a toll on him. 

Hmmmmm ok . . . comments?!

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Roshni....i agree with u!!!!!

I don't think that what he did was wrong in any way....and that when the time is right....he will tell Geet....cause he is our maan....and he hates lies.....and he will tell her!!!
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I don't think that what he did was wrong in any way....and that when the time is right....he will tell Geet....cause he is our maan....and he hates lies.....and he will tell her!!!

1000000000000000%  Agree with you...๐Ÿ‘
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Thanx๐Ÿ˜Š I think he'll tell her in good time but when they were at the hospital that deffo wasnt the right time! I just hope Geet doesn't misunderstand and realises where he is coming from
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree roshni.................

maan's decision was quite right and practical.............................
any1 would have gone 4 dat option only coz if geet is not dere den wat would b left coz baby is geet's dream i think u must stay alive to see ur dreams coming true..............

god forbid in any case if dreams dont come true den atleast if u r alive den u can again see dreams and make efforts to make dem come true......................
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan was not wrong anyone wud do same ,just don't want any track regarding this mess up whenever geet comes to know she shud understand maan otherwise wht's the use of showing heights of love
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AHHHH, i think i prefer yesterday's epi LOL, at least i knew it didn't make sense, today's made me angry, cos i'm thinking they made all this crap just so maan can choose Geet and so we can have more crappy episodes in the near future after the wedding, i really hope i'm wrong here, but from Maans words how Geet will never forgive him, i think they have set the satge for that 2day, but i really really hope it doesn't happen
Edited by suprise007 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

maan was not wrong anyone wud do same ,just don't want any track regarding this mess up whenever geet comes to know she shud understand maan otherwise wht's the use of showing heights of love

@ bold red

very well said....................if u dont understand each other den u cant b in love dat too which is projected as so divine and eternal love................
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey Maaneetians๐Ÿ˜Š between child vs mother who would you pick if u were in Maan's situation? forget the logic of the drama lol

Ok yes the baby is very important . . . esp in this story as Geet fought her family, society to save it so that she can bring the baby into the world. But for Maan - Geet is his everything. He changed because of her. He would do anything for her. She is his life! I don't think Maan made any mistake in choosing her.

Surely if there was a choice given to Maan then Geet should be able to understand why Maan would have chosen her over the baby and how difficult it would have been for him to choose between them. Its a complicated situation to be in especially if the child isn't biologically yours and your partner could mistake that its because you don't love the child or haven't accepted it because it isn't your own 'blood' but hasn't Maan proven time and time again that he loves the baby? Geet has seen all this so it would be silly on her part to think otherwise. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
They could always have another baby but if there's no Geet then Maan loses his life partner. If he chose the baby then he could resent the baby for taking Geet away from him. Your life partner is the person who spends the rest of their life with you and often when you think about it if you have to choose between ur child and partner I always think ur partner stays with u through thick and thin but ur child/children go their separate ways once they've grown up. They make their own lives so for me I prob would choose partner. Although I guess its easy to say it but going through it is different.

IMO Maan made no mistake in choosing Geet.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But yes maybe he should tell her or bring about the situation in a hypothetical manner infront of Geet.

I understand where his thinking is coming from and why he thinks she would be upset etc and how he has broken her trust but I don't think he has! Plus Dadimaa was there she knows exactly how everything had a toll on him. 

Hmmmmm ok . . . comments?!

Hey Roshni, I totally agree with u dear...Me tooo think that MAAN was not wrong in choosing Geet over the baby....that doesn't mean that MAAN does not love the baby or does not want it...Agar aisa hota toh, he wud not have accepted Geet in the first place....I totally agree with u on the red part.....

I feel that Geet shud not get angry at Maan for choosing her BUT instead try to understand his situation....Hopefully Dadi will also be able to make Geet understand what Maan went thru while she was critical...

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

i agree roshni.................

maan's decision was quite right and practical.............................
any1 would have gone 4 dat option only coz if geet is not dere den wat would b left coz baby is geet's dream i think u must stay alive to see ur dreams coming true..............

god forbid in any case if dreams dont come true den atleast if u r alive den u can again see dreams and make efforts to make dem come true......................

Highlighted parts - agree! she can still make the baby dream a reality and live with it! 

I actually would love to know if anyone would choose otherwise and would choose the baby over Geet.