Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

shweta : deserved or reserved or preserved winner? (Page 6)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

@KB

It's very clear that BB's favorite children - Ashmit or ST is going to win.Sleepy Since Ashmit has got 5 lacs, it seems that it will ST who will win.

@romiosugar

First of all - Shweta was SAVED from eviction when she was paired with Ashmit in blindfold task. Everyone says Ashmit has been saved directly twice by BB but the truth is - Shweta has been saved too directly once by BB in the blindfold task.

Plus - indirectly she got help from BB. Wink She has been given two secret tasks while we have not seen  other housemates to get even one secret task! Only Dolly got one and Ashmit got one with Shweta. Sam got one secret task but he failed.

For one secret task Hrishant and Shweta were not nominated for one week. Again, for another secret task, she got the chance to be captain again though her luck also favored that time.

As far as the captaincy is concerned - why would ST always get the privilege of using Delights room for so long? Even during her first captaincy, she remained captain for much longer duration than other captains.

Secondly,
as far as her "zameer" statement goes, it's Shweta who announced that she will leave if Sam leaves. Sam or other housemates did not ask her to take that stand. Infact Ashmit fought with her for taking things too personally. What we saw that she did not leave even though Sam was asked to leave. So she does not do what she herself promises.

Thirdly,

ST and Dolly knew each other quiet well before because during Raja-Dolly fight, Dolly had claimed that Shweta had asked her to take back the complaints. Also, during first Dolly-Shweta fight, their conversation clearly stated that Dolly-Shweta knew each other and had problems before. Infact, after seeing Dolly for the first time in the house, Shweta was not at all happy! Anyone can check videos of the promos and that episode!

So, Shweta did LIE to Khalli that she never met Dolly before. The way she said to Khalli as if she had no clue how Dolly is after her all the time.

well saidClapClapClapClapClapClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@KB!

hahahhaha - Smile i am regular in the forum but silently I observe and read  Cool..i love reading your posts and the witty, funny posts made by others.

I don't contribute much to DDT, I reply mainly to other threads! Big smile

Edited by doyelpakhi - 06 January 2011 at 12:38pm
raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

I too feel that Ashmit is now out of contention for the prize money though anything could happen

BB has already put swetha name on the trophy from day one
they fooled people that they brought dolly to bring TRP's but the fact is they brought dollwa to make swetha has sufferer of some one abuses and BB forgets to ask why swetha changed her big statements of zameer and salmans calls for break when she is in corner if some viewer asks some tough question when dolly and she had fight and they bring up swetha's kid and her class parents for sympathy for ST when BB forgets ST also used abusive words in the fight and she also said maine apni baap ki nahi suni statements and to top of it all they give money to ashmit so that bollywood circles are also happy and this is the first time that they are giving money to a runner up before announcing the final result and since they can not give any proper footage since there are no balika ka baqra's in the house for ST use kandha's BB is giving unneccesary footage for bar wali type jatakas.
Kitna clear favourism hai agar ST ko
I think Sameer is the deserving winner of this show he was boring but he was honest when compared to the fakers like khali and ashmit and ST

anyway KB and Pooja I will miss you guys analysis of situtations and they are very near to facts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryampooja.s92.Arjun

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by prodigy007

I too feel that Ashmit is now out of contention for the prize money though anything could happen

BB has already put swetha name on the trophy from day one
they fooled people that they brought dolly to bring TRP's but the fact is they brought dollwa to make swetha has sufferer of some one abuses and BB forgets to ask why swetha changed her big statements of zameer and salmans calls for break when she is in corner if some viewer asks some tough question when dolly and she had fight and they bring up swetha's kid and her class parents for sympathy for ST when BB forgets ST also used abusive words in the fight and she also said maine apni baap ki nahi suni statements and to top of it all they give money to ashmit so that bollywood circles are also happy and this is the first time that they are giving money to a runner up before announcing the final result and since they can not give any proper footage since there are no balika ka baqra's in the house for ST use kandha's BB is giving unneccesary footage for bar wali type jatakas.
Kitna clear favourism hai agar ST ko
I think Sameer is the deserving winner of this show he was boring but he was honest when compared to the fakers like khali and ashmit and ST

anyway KB and Pooja I will miss you guys analysis of situtations and they are very near to facts.

Rafi jeee shweta shut dolly up wale thread main aao naa... kuch danga karo hamare saath...LOL
raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
As far as the captaincy is concerned - why would ST always get the privilege of using Delights room for so long? Even during her first captaincy, she remained captain for much longer duration than other captains.

When ST becomes captain she will get a box of chocolates and when others become captain they will nothing but punishment and look at rahul bhatt and others.
She will not be punished when there are fights under her regime since BB favoured child

ShizaruGujar-shabz-

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

@KB!

hahahhaha - Smile i am regular in the forum but silently I observe and read  Cool..i love reading your posts and the witty, funny posts made by others.

I don't contribute much to DDT, I reply mainly to other threads! Big smile
You should post more, many of us appreciate well written and sensible threads..........Big smileBig smile
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shizaruraffuchakkar.Arjun

Go to top