Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

shweta : deserved or reserved or preserved winner? (Page 12)

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Hey Kabeer, my adopted daughter lives in Barnet and trust me its not chavvy by any stretch of the imagination..............infact its backs onto the smarter end of the north of london and not so nice end of east london.........

the really chavvy areas are up north.......but have to say the most exquisite fish and chips are up in the yorkhsire villagesSmile

I actually quite enjoyed East End it's full of Desi's from what I remember. I can't forget 'Old Street' Had such a blend of inner city depiction & the 1950's London appeal. My cousins used to attend Barnet College many years back located right opposite a church, one fine day I decided to tag along since there was no system of security then. I came across some nice girls with a unique 'East London' accent, God I could have listened to it all day just sounded so refreshing I was going to take their numbers down {then glanced down at my wedding ring] and scrapped the idea. :)
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Originally posted by prernazz

Hey Rachna - you are in Hyd? Tab to hum padosi huye. I live in Sec'bad.

let's meet up some day.

i live in Secbad too LOLLOLLOL

East Marredpally ...you?
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

@shizaru - don't do this to me Cry M&S carrot cake- drooling - and the Madeira too
send some to Hyd...we have M&S here but they don't do food...whats the b****y point i say?

ha ha too late.........I'm off to get some and guess what else Im going to get.......a bit of battenburg.......now imagine that with a nice cup of elachi tea Wink

Dont worry about hyd M&S, there will be a special appearance by Ashmit soon to buy their quality chuddis.............Ill never forget how ppl used to brag about wearing M&S underwear........

Ashmit can make his own brand of MMS underwear and try and launch it with M&S WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Hey Kabeer, my adopted daughter lives in Barnet and trust me its not chavvy by any stretch of the imagination..............infact its backs onto the smarter end of the north of london and not so nice end of east london.........

the really chavvy areas are up north.......but have to say the most exquisite fish and chips are up in the yorkhsire villagesSmile

I actually quite enjoyed East End it's full of Desi's from what I remember. I can't forget 'Old Street' Had such a blend of inner city depiction & the 1950's London appeal. My cousins used to attend Barnet College many years back located right opposite a church, one fine day I decided to tag along since there was no system of security then. I came across some nice girls with a unique 'East London' accent, God I could have listened to it all day just sounded so refreshing I was going to take their numbers down {then glanced down at my wedding ring] and scrapped the idea. :)

Love it!!! im in Islington monday and tuesday, back to my old stomping ground........its going to be fun...........the East End had charm..........believe me its all goneCry, but hey such is life.......I'm married to an Eastender........and after 20 years the accent goes unnoticed.........but have to say eastenders are delightful warm welcoming people........my friends in the south are large hearted larger than life characters.......without whom life would be boring.........Big smile
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rgattu

@shizaru - don't do this to me Cry M&S carrot cake- drooling - and the Madeira too
send some to Hyd...we have M&S here but they don't do food...whats the b****y point i say?

ha ha too late.........I'm off to get some and guess what else Im going to get.......a bit of battenburg.......now imagine that with a nice cup of elachi tea Wink

Dont worry about hyd M&S, there will be a special appearance by Ashmit soon to buy their quality chuddis.............Ill never forget how ppl used to brag about wearing M&S underwear........

Ashmit can make his own brand of MMS underwear and try and launch it with M&S WinkWinkWinkWink

rub it in!rub it in!
koi gal nahi, mai abhi neeche jaari hoon office ke food court mein, garma garam samose khaakar masala chai peekar aaoongi..maybe gol-gappe too..just to be kill the M&S urge...

grrr- too much talk abt food, tummy grumbling - Dolly ko na restaurant kholna chahiye, whatever the fight/argument no one denied that she made the best food! and mai laalach mein uske haath ka khaana try karne! she should open Dolly the Dhamakedaar Dhaba

Ashmit ki baat mat karo - banda pehle din se - jab se faaltu mein roya - tab se irritate kar diya!

sorry KB to  have converted your post into a food fest but can't resist Marks and Sparks!
khair jhagda se tho thoda hasi mazaak better hai i think!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.Arjun

Go to top