Bigg Boss Season 4

shweta : deserved or reserved or preserved winner? - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-kuttabhai

What was this gimmick with red box with 5 lakhs?  Why does Bigg boss's word and actions never match ? 😳

This reminds  me of first day when everyone nominated bunty chor ...and later Bigg boss said the nomination was for house captaincy .. πŸ˜• 

Why is bigg boss favoring shweta-enigma so much ? After saving her from couple of evictions, now BB is making everyone dance knowing that shweta is good dancer in the house !!  Without Sammy shweta looks clueless and Assmit is her best-buddy all of a sudden πŸ˜•  Someone already made post about ST's expressions while she dances. ....but she at times add fuel to khali n dolly's fights ...😳

I think ST is not deserved  ......but a RESERVED winner this season .........or should i say BB actually PRESERVED her for 90 days to have a female winner.

Has shweta ever given enough explaination about why she didn't leave with Sammy ?😊  She also LIED stating that she didn't meet dolly bindra before BB. 🀒

By Assmit getting 5 lakhs, its clear that Shweta will be winner πŸ˜› 

PS : Congratulations to all ST fans πŸ€— ........

Hey KB I would be very surprised if ST wins only by virtue of the fact that she is a female. I think that would be quite unfair. I do like her as a person but I think that this is anyone's game right now. All 4 are strong contenders and have their own individual supporters and fan-following. Also all 4 have survived numerous nominations.

Allegations that BB was one or the other candidate have surfaced regarding all 4 contestants throughout this season. SO I can't really say that ST is pipped to be the winner.

I think the winner is likely to be Khali or Ashmit. Khali has a strong fan following and his admissions about his early life yesterday might work in his favour. I missed the last few days of the show so not sure what brought on the disagreement between him and Dolly, but even that would work to his favour in a large way.  Again can't say anything in detail as I'm still trying to catch up with what happened on the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shizaru

Get in there Arjun...........youve nailed it AGAIN!!

shes like an old pickled onion........preserved.........and a preference of chavs with their fish and chip suppers.............the brits will know what I mean...........the majority of her followers fit into the fish and chip category..............πŸ€”

I can't believe you are making such a sweeping comment about a set of people whom you don't know personally, whose commonality is a liking for a known face - what a snobbish comment - followers fit into fish and chip category!
And brits will know what you mean? And the non-followers are all what? elitist, dine a 7 course meal served by penguins with different silver for each course? How naive of you?

Are you actually calling people who like ST 'chav'?

"chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of white working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency  

So what category are you then?

Wow! that is an amazing conclusion you have drawn for ST supporters!
This content was originally posted by-rgattu

I can't believe you are making such a sweeping comment about a set of people whom you don't know personally, whose commonality is a liking for a known face - what a snobbish comment - followers fit into fish and chip category!
And brits will know what you mean? And the non-followers are all what? elitist, dine a 7 course meal served by penguins with different silver for each course? How naive of you?

Are you actually calling people who like ST 'chav'?

"chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of white working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency  

So what category are you then?

Wow! that is an amazing conclusion you have drawn for ST supporters!

Again I missed quite a bit of the action on the forum - but isn't it the "fish and chips" market that gave the world the philosophy  of enjoying what you do and having fun at the workplace? I would take being part of that group as a huge compliment.

It is all a question of perspective at the end of the day.

I see that there has been some drama on the forum that has split a lot of people apart. But all I can say is that we can't judge a person for liking one or the other person. We can surely be judged for taking that appreciation too far.

If Nind has made that statement, I'm sure there has been enough provocation, coz in my interactions I've found both Nind and KB to be very reasonable and balanced people. We've often argued and been on different sides of the fence but it is often the case of "give respect to earn respect".

Like you think that it is wrong to be categorized for liking a particular person, I would say it is wrong on your part to categorize someone on the basis of just one statement taken out of context rather than judge them on their overall conduct in this forum for such a long period.
Edited by prernazz - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-prernazz

Again I missed quite a bit of the action on the forum - but isn't it the "fish and chips" market that gave the world the philosophy  of enjoying what you do and having fun at the workplace? I would take being part of that group as a huge compliment.

I see that there has been some drama on the forum that has split a lot of people apart. But all I can say is that we can't judge a person for liking one or the other person. We can surely be judged for taking that appreciation too far.

If Nind has made that statement, I'm sure there has been enough provocation, coz in my interactions I've found both Nind and KB to be very reasonable and balanced people. We've often argued and been on different sides of the fence but it is often the case of "give respect to earn respect".

Like you think that it is wrong to be categorized for liking a particular person, I would say it is wrong on your part to categorize someone on the basis of just one statement taken out of context rather than judge them on their overall conduct in this forum for such a long period.

Purva dont worry hon, I ignore ppl who misunderstand my posts.....the one thing i have learnt (the hard way) is that things can get lost in translation........last night the forum was on fire.......and to be honest I have cravings for fish and chips every now and then.........and the local chippy always has a long queue of ppl who look as though they are ready for an argument or fight.........hence my comment

so glad you are back πŸ˜ƒ
rgattu thumbnail

@prernazz

that's the whole point... i am not an ST supporter per se... but i dont mind supporting her in this show compared to the others...

and I have always enjoyed KB posts even if they were not in favour and even Shizaru's.

which is what has left me aghast - the reference to chav and fish and chips... the implication is not lost on me ... have lived long enough in the UK to know the context!

and at least on this post there was no provocation for this...it was the 4th or 5th comment.

i haven't categorized, if you read carefully i am asking a question ...it does not feel nice being categorized and hence was asking the person to have a think?

and chav  is not a nice word.
Shizaru thumbnail

@prernazz

that's the whole point... i am not an ST supporter per se... but i dont mind supporting her in this show compared to the others...

and I have always enjoyed KB posts even if they were not in favour and even Shizaru's.

which is what has left me aghast - the reference to chav and fish and chips... the implication is not lost on me ... have lived long enough in the UK to know the context!

and at least on this post there was no provocation for this...it was the 4th or 5th comment.

i haven't categorized, if you read carefully i am asking a question ...it does not feel nice being categorized and hence was asking the person to have a think?

and chav  is not a nice word.

Rgattu the provocation started in the forum alot earlier and I posted in the this thread.........as I said to Purva its about perception........there are so many attacks and people getting personal that we have be on the defensive all the time

its not a thoughtless comment and shouldnt be taken so literally...........but if you were offended then you as you took the definition of a chav as white trash etc then dont........I was likening some of the behaviours here to the one of the characters of a chav......and fyi no Im not a snob, infact I'm quite happy with my cheese and cucumber sandwich πŸ˜‰
rgattu thumbnail
quite happy with my cheese and cucumber sandwich πŸ˜‰

cut into dainty triangles, is it? πŸ˜›
Shizaru thumbnail

quite happy with my cheese and cucumber sandwich πŸ˜‰

cut into dainty triangles, is it? πŸ˜›

absolutely..................thats what us posh birds do...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰and a nice packet of cheese and onion crisps with a ice cold glass of semi skimmed milk......lactose free.............😊
ok now you guys must educate me on the slang - coz if i'm not mistaken"chav" in local mumbaiyya language means a gf (in the politest terms) - at least that's what the goons in movies use.
Shizaru thumbnail

ok now you guys must educate me on the slang - coz if i'm not mistaken"chav" in local mumbaiyya language means a gf (in the politest terms) - at least that's what the goons in movies use.

Oh thwadi!! No comment...............if my lil brother or nephews came and introduced their gf to me as a chav...............😭😭😭😭, meh toh roh roh keh roh roh keh.........bura haal karloongi😭😭😭