Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thurs 6th Jan - T&T the epitome of mutaalness (Page 4)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update and an awesome title for the topic Priya..!!Tongue

@Theiva as you said i also think that TA doesn't have any chance in believing Sudha, As she has done nothing good for TA before, So TA is not trusting Sudha.. Unhappy
I think when it comes to the Saree matter TA will get some doubt on GW and Charu..Ermm !! He has not heard or seen any bad things or Pshyco kind of character about Charu so he is believing her.Angry.But what may be the reason of TA's confusing expression in yesterday's episode while seeing Charu..??Confused(If he trusts Charu so much??) 

I am thinking if there is a twist by the doctor meeting TA sometime before N&L marriage to have some doubt on Charu and it gets confirmed at the wedding hall by seeing the Sarees.Wink or visa-versa seeing the Saree's and getting doubt and confirming it while meeting doctor..Wink!!.!! That would be nice.Clap. But lets see how Director is going to give a twist.. !!Confused

Deepa's scene with Kanagu was niceLOL,  Kanagu please tell it fast..!! Embarrassed
Its really nice to see happy MM and Paati, But soon i think they will be sad for Thulasi's situation again..!!Cry

Deepa's advice for Thulasi was very nice...!!Thumbs Up  From the beginning i liked their friendship very much..!! True friends.!!Approve

So the fight between T&T is serious.Angry.!! I think they will show that promo's T&T fighting scene as the last scene of Friday's episode, so that we need to wait for Monday to see what happened between them!!! Angry Lets see!!

Edited by bhaghi - 06 January 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayTheivaRishi87sand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Sudha dont help this Tamil and Thulasi let them suffer a lot "Sila perukku sonna puriyadhu pattaa thaan puriyum"..Angry

Very brilliant advise by her beloved faithful friend Deepa but this Vaazhamattai Thulasi will not realize anything now..Clap

Fools Tamil and Thulasi to yell at Sudha when she is trying to help them from tat evil Charu..Angry

Now adutha aappu Sudhakku thaan from mental Charu..Angry

Iam afraid Iam going to lose my interest in this serial before Charu track comes to an end as I cant stand the villi killer face and her evil smile...AngryAngry

But before when Vel track was going it was like watching tamil movies and interesting but this Charu track is a typical tamil serial villli and boring..Angry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 06 January 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanKowsi

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the update, aiyoda TA, feel like giving you a tight slap, Sontha buthithaan illai soll buthiyuma illai?? T&T semma makku D'ohfor believing their enemies. Angry

Edited by Vani19 - 07 January 2011 at 6:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaRanu.sand14TTfanRishi87Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Sudha is trying to do a good thing forr the family for the first time in her life and no one believes her except for deepa. Thulasi is a fool for believing her and so is Tamil. Chaaru yaar kudumbathu onna sekrathuku?? she is yaaro, ellam mudinjapochu. She won't let go of Tamil, periya kadhal. It looks like revenge anyway. If she really loved him then she would let him be happy and not come into his life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaRishi87Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Kanagu is really cutee. When that Anand was asking Deepa to love him i got worried because i thought he might steal deepa's heart and she will want him rather than kanagu. She looks better paired with kanaagu. I loved that scene when kanagu was with her on  her bike and he was dreaming about them riding around and being married with a child, lol. it's soo cute. Thank god anand has a lover in australia.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekRishi87Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thanks priya for the update
sutta sothappal TA y u told every thingAngry SMM had suceeded in there procees...i dont hav any anger on suda whatever she says is happening but very sad that no one is beliving her she is better than that SMM and that selfish sister... suda is a future predicter

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivasand14KowsiQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dheshaana

Kanagu is really cutee. When that Anand was asking Deepa to love him i got worried because i thought he might steal deepa's heart and she will want him rather than kanagu. She looks better paired with kanaagu. I loved that scene when kanagu was with her on  her bike and he was dreaming about them riding around and being married with a child, lol. it's soo cute. Thank god anand has a lover in australia.

sana i dont understand wat anand has a lover in australia huh???Confused
Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dheshaana

sana that person name is prabakar or praba not anand. anand is the consteble
i too like deepa paring with kanagu than praba

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekJanani20SweetyGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index