Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thurs 6th Jan - T&T the epitome of mutaalness (Page 3)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
In today's episode both tamil and thulasi were behaving like Vaazhamattai!!!ROFL

Finally it will be more interesting to see how tamil and thulasi will patch up after their first fight...Day DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the Update Priya!!

TA what happen to u??? Charu dad eppidi madhi vitta ippo Charu's plan theriyamal ippidi loosu mathiri Sudha sonnthu ellam Charukittaiye solluraAngryAngryAngry!!!!

Anna unntha wife unnaiya minchidiva pollaAngry!!! Samayal panna theriyathu, romance panna theriyathu anna elaareyum namba mathum theriyum!! Romba muneruvinga rendu peerumAngryAngry!!!
Untha MILku oru kovil katheen Thulasi romba nalla irrukum!!! 

But Kanagu (Challam thanks for coming) super!!! I love the BGM!! And I think Deepa-kum konja feelings irrukuthu!!! Antha Maharasi neethaan ma!!!

Shuda's advices are good but konjam thanakavum seyra mathir thaan irrukuthuConfused!!! Deepa(Chellam super) sonnathu thaan sari TAva mathum nambina kaanum(and her friends)!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviTheivaTTfansand14ShemmoSweetyGreen

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Aiyoo! Once again T&T are believing the wrong people. Poor Sudha. She tried to help the idiotic couple and ended up being slapped in the face by T&T's actions. A lot of you are saying she should be nice to TA but think about it...is that Sudha's character?

Throughout the series she has been pretty consistant in how she treats TA. Most times she is neutral around him EXCEPT when he supports his mother. She hates TA's mom, and TA stupidly supporting his mom all the time does not help matters much. Besides, she had valid points. Mere days ago mother and son were throwing curses and thalamoologing (TA's mom poured the water on her head) each other. Now their suddenly buddy-buddy. She was angry and she let her word fly, much of which was justified.

To bad TA had to ruin his only chance of escaping psycho squared (psycho*2).

Deepa Kanagu scene was nice but I felt the director could have done better. I mean come on, after all the time we viewers had to laugh through with Bujipa and Bujima...D&K got only 2 minutes worth of screentime. D'ohThe scene itself was very sweet...with Kanagu stressing and Deepa's obliviousness! Wow, he was so close to confessing then Thuls came. Thuls seems to have all sorts of bad timing today (with TA's mommy, Padma & phone call, Sudha @college).

Poor MM and Patti, they were so happy, I don't even want to see their reactions when they find out everything is a drama. One thing for sure, Padma is going to have a field day!

The only advice I can offer to Thuls is keep following Deepa's intuition. Deepa's pretty good at judging the characters of the people she meets.

P.S. I think director Kumaran is too involved in TMS. He is starting to turn TA&Thuls into Selvam.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I have a new spin on this friends - I think TA is shouting at Thuls because he is asking her not to believe anyone in his family - I think (more than that I hope!!) that  he has seen through his family's plans - Thuls as usual is supporting them all being a big happy family but TA is treading cautiously and hence they fight.

I am going to offer another point of view with respect to the sarees.  In the event that I am wrong about TA not believing his family then the scenario will be that they will attend the wedding believing that they are a part of the family and once they see that Thuls has been given a different saree somehow GW and Charu will make up a believable excuse as to why Thuls was given something different.  They will fall for the excuse and to all our collective disgust we will see more of GW and Charu continuing their mental tortures!!

Edited by serials2010 - 06 January 2011 at 8:12pm

Ruby-86Ranu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serials2010

I am going to offer another point of view with respect to the sarees.  In the event that I am wrong about TA believing his family then the scenario will be that they will attend the wedding believing that they are a part of the family and once they see that Thuls has been given a different sareesomehow GW and Charu will make up a believable excuse as to why Thuls was given something different.  They will fall for the excuse and to all our collective disgust we will see more of GW and Charu continuing their mental tortures!!

I think too that Charu will put a drama to save GW if she should get caught, think that's the way they may chose to prolong Charu's track. But the different Saree to Thulasi will play a major part in the wedding hall. We saw yesterday how happy TA was that his mother bought a Saare for his wife, he won't be satisfied with that, but don't think TA would take it seriously (I know he would consider it as an insult to Thulasi, but still). Even if Charu should put a drama, her uncle is going to doubt her, because she is not going to keep silent there, she will be pretending as TA's wife whenever she sees a chance. 

All that said, but think it is high time that again someone changes into a good character, that could only be in a highlighted and intense week. There is a pattern for the transformation of characters in Kumaran's direction in this serial. But most probably, it is gonna be GW like someone already told here, noone is gonna believe her after her change, especially not T&T, this time definetly not and even if she should reveal them Charu's true colour, noone will have ears to listen, like it is happening  now with Sudha. Charu is going to be the main villi for GW in the future, and for the time being GW is being unknowingly a villi for herself (like Padma too), she will realise that soon or later when her sons and daughter disown her forever. 

AnnaJayRuby-86Ranu.TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

A lot of you are saying she should be nice to TA but think about it...is that Sudha's character?
Poor MM and Patti, they were so happy, I don't even want to see their reactions when they find out everything is a drama. One thing for sure, Padma is going to have a field day!

You are absolutely correct on that. It definitely wouldn't be in Sudha's nature to be nice to TA. Both TA and Sudha are stubborn so they will only clash. But honestly TA has every reason not to trust Sudha. She has never shown any sort of affection or caring towards TA ever. Her main goal was always to make sure her MIL doesn't win and since TA's been used as a pawn by GW to beat Sudha, TA is her enemy as well. TA is also unaware of all the recent avumaanam that GW has done to Puvi and Sudha since he left home so he is unaware his mother's intentions. So sadly he doesn't realize he is only a pawn to his own mother as well in the battle between MIL and DIL.

I know, I felt so bad for MM and Paati but more for Thulasi. Poor gal, she was so happy when GW said that their home is her house as well. Thuls honestly sees her athai as a mother figure so poor girl will be devastated to find out that yet another mother (previous ppl being Padma and her own mother) does not want her at all. Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

I think too that Charu will put a drama to save GW if she should get caught, think that's the way they may chose to prolong Charu's track. But the different Saree to Thulasi will play a major part in the wedding hall. We saw yesterday how happy TA was that his mother bought a Saare for his wife, he won't be satisfied with that, but don't think TA would take it seriously (I know he would consider it as an insult to Thulasi, but still). Even if Charu should put a drama, her uncle is going to doubt her, because she is not going to keep silent there, she will be pretending as TA's wife whenever she sees a chance. 

its 100% sure that Charu/GW will make something up according to the situation to save them and our dumb hero/heroine will believe everyone as usual.
When GW choose the Saree, she told it's for her both DILs, so i wish Nithesh's family or Charu's Mom ask GW why she gave Thulasi the other Saree, in front of TA mainly. But i think Thulasi is going to face all the insults in wedding hall by herself while TA is unaware of whats going on in wedding hall unless someone say.
Someone will notice her goody act, i think it will be either her uncle or Thulasi. & GW will show off and give hints to others by asking Charu to do everything that Thulasi  need to do.

l am not going to trust this director, while we all waiting to see GW/Charu getting owned at wedding hall, he might think something else and shatter our hopes. i suddenly thought what if they move the story in a way where thulasi getting tortured indirectly from these psychos and she pretend to be happy in front of TA because she might doesn't want him to hate his family again?

Edited by Ruby-86 - 06 January 2011 at 6:57pm

Ranu.Theivaserials2010TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

l am not going to trust this director, while we all waiting to see GW/Charu getting owned at wedding hall, he might think something else and shatter our hopes. i suddenly thought what if they move the story in a way where thulasi getting tortured indirectly from these psychos and she pretend to be happy in front of TA because she might doesn't want him to hate his family again?

This is quite possible Ruby. At the hospital too she was tortured without TA knowing about it. What the director wants from us is to hate GW and Charu to the core and pity Thulasi as much as possible before the great happiness comes Thulasi's way and the aapu for the evil people. But in case Thulasi should hide the tortures and pretend to be happy infront of her hubby, TA would easily find out that his wife is saddened. He can easily interpret his wife's movements and mood, like a mother is able to sense when something is wrong with her child, after all these two are soulmates and TA is overprotective if it is Thulasi. 

Sorry guys, think i have been quoting too much in recent days.Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayserials2010Hema_MRanu.Ruby-86TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index