Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thurs 6th Jan - T&T the epitome of mutaalness (Page 2)

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the real fast update!

D'ohwhy Tamil why? I thought Tulasi is the only vazhamattai....but you seem to be a bigger vazhamattai than her!  Cant you think....your MOM did a rudra thaandavam after your marriage....didnt let Tulasi inside when you were hospitalised...she didnt even apologize once to Tulasi even after she was proved innocent in the court? just over night..when Charu adviced her..she changed and you believed that? Angry 

Sudhava ippadi ellar edhurayum maatividrada? never expected this from TA....

hmmmmm director can change anyone over night....he suddenly changed VELs Sister, suddenly changed VEL...now he has suddenly changed TA to a dumb person....

I think Tulasi might say something good about sudha tomorrow and thats why TA is shouting at her....Shocked

Kumaran sir....Please we all like TA so much...pls dont make him act so stupid...in all situations he acted so wisely so far... never show him like he is believing charu and his mom and hate Tulasi....cannot take that....Cry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviAnnaJayElystiaRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.Janani20sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
A very nice update!!

Sudha just ruined everything!!  If she is helping TT, then why speak so mean to Tamil??  She should have been nice to him and forget everything he said at the hospital.  And TA...omg!!  He now fell for the trap.  He believes his mom and Charu now.  Of course, he has reason to believe them since they sound convincing.  Charu gave such a disgusting look to Sudha.  Now her and her athai are going to be more careful while plotting.  And again TA just had to tell about him knowing that Sudha saw Tulasi at college...making Sudha and TA to fight even more.  

It was nice to see paati after a while. Looks like MM, paati and Tulasi are believe that Lav mom has good intentions.  When will they ever find out????

The highlight today was..... KANAGU AND DEEPA!!!!  OMG....I was so happy to see him!!!!  It was so cute when Deepa says if his heart hurts.  LOL!!  They are so cute and the BGM was nice.  Poor Kanagu, had a letter read to give.  I don't really know why, but I like him better than Prabha.  It was so funny when Tulasi and her brother were talking about idly!!!!  Looks like Kanagu came to cook for his sister....and see his lover at the same time.  That part was nice.

When I saw Sudha at Tulasi college again, I was shocked.  She went there right away and started yelling.  Couldn't stand her talk there.  She has reason to be mad at Tulasi..but it's so confusing.  Tulasi just wants everyone to be happy all together and here Sudha is again creating more confusion for Tulasi.  Atleast Deepa warned Tulasi about Sudha and Charu.

Overall, it was an interesting episode. 

Thendral is changing into tsunmai and Sudha will be the topic of the fight tomorrow.  For sure Tulasi will ask about what happened at his house and she will then bring Sudha in.  Since now TA hates Sudha...he will yell at Tulasi for believing her.  I really don't want to see their fight tomorrow. 

Plus there are 2 more scenes left from promo.  But so happy today that they never showed Anand or Shymala's faces today!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaRanu.Janani20lakshyamRuby-86sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Thanks Priya for a very nice update!

Enna Aachu TA? Did you lose your brain somewhere?Ouch You also fall into their acting???AngryAngry
Angry

Pavam Thulasi so happy that her MIL has changed. I think that she will never forgive/believe her MIL when she finds her true act.

Actually I was very happy that Sudha came again to meet Thulasi. Atleast that wood brain that Thulasi has will start functioning. Atleast believe Deepa, Thulasi.

My guess is they will show T/TA fighting about Charu and Sudha and may be director might prolong their fighting till L/N wedding to create tension.Confused 

Thulasi is going to storm into N/L wedding when she comes to know about VR stabbing and Charu + her athai plans.

Edited by beatricepearl - 06 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfansand14Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
This episode im seeing more"AngryAngry" angry smileys in all the posts....LOLLOL

Kanagu and Deepa must unite soon...Big smile instead of tat shymala and anand bujjipa...Angry

Today kanagu and deepa scenes were so cute and kanagu expression chanceless..LOLLOL

Stupid sudha is the reason why T and TA fight tomorrow...Angry

her plan backfired on her...instead she should have behaved nicely to tamil there...Angry

now tat GW and charu will be very careful and will plan someother dangerous for even sudha now as when charu looked sudha she looked like she will kill sudha... AngryAngryAngry

poor thulasi is happy tat her athai has turned good on her but she does not know tat GW's true intentions...ShockedCry

I hate Tamil this week for supporting tat piggy mental Charu...AngryAngry

so for sure tomorrow thulasi will support for sudha and speak with tamil and so fight starts till this week friday and weekend tension is for all the viewers...AngryAngry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 06 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the brillaint update Priya!

WOW, I never expected this from Tamizh. Yen Tamizh? Un mela naan nambikkey vechurinthen, che ellam veena pochu, seri enna panarathu.. I am sure this issue will create problems in Tamizh and Thulasi's life. Ouch
Yendi Charu, nallava mathiri vesham poduriya? Ithavida nee sarathei main! Ithuku elam nee kandippa anubavika thaan pore..wait pannu. Angry Selfish Lavanya just standing there like a statue and not supporting Sudha's words. Angry Seriously, this T&T couple are really dumb and have no brains, no offence! Yen Thulasi Deepa-kku irukura arivu kooda unkittey ille?Thumbs Down Konjam yosi! Uppa avathu Charu pathi therinjuko pleaseee!!!

Loved MM part, it was nice. Super nose cut for Padma. Grr, she will never change her buthi. Angry Deepa and Kanagu seen was cute, paavam Kanagu feel sorry for him. The BGM was awesome, they make a very good pairEmbarrassed

Sudha your correct, unna serupala adichukunum, poiyum poi nallatha panna poi, Tamizh unna kevala padathuran athum antha pyscho-ku munalla.Angry So as Nikhi said, now we now why Tamizh is yelling at Thulasi.Ouch

Edited by janani123 - 06 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivasand14TTfanShemmoQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for today's update

Enna oru brain for this lead roles! none can beat it. Looks like this time its Thulasi's turn to get TA out of the mess that he is falling into. After seeing today's epi i guess Thulasi is going to be careful and note Charu's acts on the other hand TA will get dumber. Brain inter changed places if Thulasi really start to suspect Charu. I think Director is moving the story in a way where he can end up with a mini climax like the one at court in wedding hall. Thulasi probably going to ask TA to apologize sudha and he will get angry for that, i think. If TA fight because of Charu's topic, it will be just worse and silly.

As Beatrice said i too think this fight will last till Lav's marriage because they want to raise TRP plus everyone is expecting for those wedding scenes. In serials TRP raises when couples get separated, Mr.K please note that wont work in Thendral! if you think like that then negative comments will flow from all sides just like the month of Oct!

Edited by Ruby-86 - 06 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thanks Priya for today's update

Enna oru brain for this lead roles! none can beat it. Looks like this time its Thulasi's turn to get TA out of the mess that he is falling into. After seeing today's epi i guess Thulasi is going to be careful and note Charu's acts on the other hand TA will get dumber. Brain inter changed places if Thulasi really start to suspect Charu. I think Director is moving the story in a way where he can end up with a mini climax like the one at court in wedding hall. Thulasi probably going to ask TA to apologize sudha and he will get angry for that, i think. If TA fight because of Charu's topic, it will be just worse and silly.

As Beatrice said i too think this fight will last till Lav's marriage because they want to raise TRP plus everyone is expecting for those wedding scenes. In serials TRP raises when couples get seperated, Mr.K please note that wont work in Thendral! if you think like that then  you will get negative comments will flow from all sides just like month of Oct!

well said ruby... the brains got interchanged so this time thulasi will save tamil from tat mental charu like how tamil did for thulasi from vel...Wink

but its so irritating to see both the lead actors behaving like fools!!!AngryAngry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 06 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update Priya!

I was totally wrong yesterday, he truely believes his family members to be good towards him and his wife. I won't blame TA for believing Charu and for not believing his Anni. Like Ranu said, TA knows that Sudha hates him, and that she is capable of doing anything to see his family unhappy. For him Charu is a good friend (Charu herself told that), and he will always support a good friend and will never dislike them. That is his character, don't think he is being a stupid, but true to his character, that is what i want to see from TA. 

And from the beginning he has seen Charu as a truely nice girl, that impression won't change so soon. And his sister and mother keeps telling him too that Charu was the reason from their side to accept him and his wife. But he has forgotten what they did to Thulasi, especially his mother and sister, that is quite shocking. Guess, he decided to forgive them after the nagging of his wife, he has to do it to please Thulasi. That is what he is doing now. After all for Thulasi and Thamizh there is no reason to be scared of anything like being separated as they know how much they love each other. It is only the viewers who get that feeling. T&T's intention of making each other happy is finally going to end up in missunderstanding between them.

I think, the biggest idiots here are GW and Charu only. If they think that missunderstandings or fight between T&T would be enough to separate them, we can only laugh at them and wish them good luck for their plans. 

And the fight is really happening?! Great!! Ouch

Edited by Theiva - 06 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRanu.Ruby-86autumnsconcertotavammTTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index