Thendral
Thendral

Thurs 6th Jan - T&T the epitome of mutaalness

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshiniryasoshoobhanaNinspiritElystiavicneshwaryrselviAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20lakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.sushavviZEESXYRuby-86JanumiganvijisridharsupreeRishi87teri_susanTTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaVani19CarynQuelle-BelleDiviya27ShemmoNixkieKowsinithya..mellisaiSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks maa Priya for the wonderful update Big smile

Irritating episode with Charu and TA supporting that most hated psycho Angry Angry. Aiyayoo, support panni pesinanennu, he loves me nu solla pothu Dead. What to say about TA, let hubby and wife suffer for their stupidity, their innocence is slowly irritating me. I am afraid i am going to lose my interest in this show before Charu track comes to an end, i just can't stand that face and her evil smile Dead Angry.

So, the T&T fight seems to be true and not just playing around with his wife Ouch Ouch. Just hope, the oodal ends up in an koodal soon, and not take days in serial which means weeks for us. 

Whenever MM says that sth good will happen to Thulasi, it turned out to be true, was like that too before the court episode, maybe Ranu's guess about GW's change could be true Confused

Let them be Muttal jodi No one, and fight with each other. Even Deepa who did not get to see Charu and GW, could guess their looks and behaviour, but Thulasi ??Angry

Edited by Nikila10 - 06 January 2011 at 11:00am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviAnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanJanani20Hema_MRanu.TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertosupreesand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Thank you priya for the wonderful  Update ....ClapClap
TA and T whos more idiotic ....we can launch a thread and start  a discussion.....then also it wd be a draw result......and it would be both are idiotic to the same level..for sure....OuchOuchOuch...

I told that was the last thing i wanted TA to tell......and that was the first  thing he did today...OuchOuchOuch......Sudha onnu sonnalum correct a sonna.....u have to hit yourself....we also feel the same ......but u shd have done that to him instead.....
Charu ,by any chance did u watch the  movie Batsha...Rajini style la glasses remove panriye ma.....mudiyala....athe mathiri Don type reaction vera sudha pathu.....AngryAngryAngry....

Kanagu , nee enniku solla pora Deepa kita.....Prabha has already overtaken you man...ConfusedConfused.....its better deepa is off love as of now......

Sudha, way to go.....nee enna thaan thirumba thirumba poi sonnalum the soul mate of budhu TA ku ithu puriyathu.....but somehow after deepa's  advise she is not going to take this lightly.......is she gg to argue for this to TA and is that TA going to support Charu...(Vaazhga valamudam...that is all i can say then.....OuchOuchOuch)

Edited by shubba - 06 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayrselviRanu.lakshyamJanani20TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertoHema_MTTfansand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Thanks for the quick update Priya! Big smile

So Sudha's work is and will be in vain. But she brought it on her self, how could people believe someone who's always treating T&T bad from the beginning and suddenly tries to help. Boy cried wolf story thaan...Cry Atleast Deepa gave good advice! Now T&T going to fight about Charu... OuchSrsly, TA knws nothing but to talk and eat only... Tongue...

Edited by ranuja12 - 06 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviJanani20lakshyamTheivaRuby-86Hema_Mautumnsconcertosand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thank you

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamJanani20sand14TTfanPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thank you priya dearClap for the super fast update of two Vadikattina Muttaals Tamil and Thulasi!!!Angry

Deepa gave very good advice to Thulasi to not to trust and believe anyone.. Hats off Deepa darling u are brilliant!!!Clap

Becoz of Tamil idiot now there is another chance for rectify in Mental Charu and Ta mom for their idiotic plan...AngryAngry i hated to the core Charu's face reaction when she came to know about Sudha's college visit to thulasi....Angry

Lets see wat happens tomorrow!!!Wink

Angry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 06 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Janani20lakshyamTTfansand14Pearl.ShemmoKowsi

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you Priya for the Fast & Wonderful Update!

Why TA 'why???!...you proved that you are 1 level above thulasi on believing people....and by saying sudha visiting college you made psycho and her mil to move future plans with more caution....Stupid TA....pattalthan puthi varum for this loose couples....but here its like these  two never learn from their experience unless it happens 1000 times...i am not going to blame sudha...this time she is trying to help TA/T just because she hate charu...she again warned thulasi....now its up to them to believe her or not....

TA just believe these ppls acting with out even thinking how is it possible in overnight...i didn't expect this...i wonder if charu is going to plan to chase sudha out of that house 1st so she can make TA to come there...she knows that while sudha is there..TA wont come...and omg her look @ sudha...she is going to be very dangerous sooner or later..

i think thulasi is going to start getting doubt on Charu slowly...but TA wont...this is going
to lead to small misunderstandings....lets see....Psycho/Mental combo's plan is when they fight, they r going to use that opportunity to make TA to hate/chase thulasi completely(we all know it wont happen)....so director might move that way for few weeks and then give some turning point...but the big question is when is the wedding scenes are going to start.....as in this serial 1day is equal to 1 week...and idk if wedding scenes will come after few more plans from Lav's mom or before...

i wish Lav's mom say Charu that TA will tie thali to her also on the same day as lav's wedding....i wont be  surprised if she say that....if she bother about lav's life now she wouldn't supported charu...she is that dumb for not knowing it will affect lav's life....

Edited by Noxeous - 06 January 2011 at 10:43am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayrselviRanu.Janani20lakshyamHema_MTheivaRuby-86TTfansand14Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!Clap

Dont know how to appreciate TA for his well done job!!Angry....Super-ahh pesinaruu..Niyajam kooda ketharuuu!!Angry....Noo words!!..Thulasi-ku ella vidathilaiyum poruthama purushan!!LOL

Approm Thulasi..Angry....Romba mukkiyam mils update ippo!!AngryAngry

Sudha..Ethuku ungaluku intha vendathe velai...Vidunga avangala, patthatha thaan thirunthuvanga!!..But Sudha for TAs behaviour, neenga thaan faulth!!

I loved Deepa today...Her dialogs are great and true!!Clap

But i think until wedding GW and Charu going to win...athuku approm nooo chanceThumbs Down

Edited by Shammu26 - 06 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvilakshyamautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.tavammJanani20TheivaRuby-86TTfansand14Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index