Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx fatima. Its good that nandini slapped him. Its so disgusting to watch his stupid antics
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks For The Updatee
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
When she slaps him, and everyone is shaocked, i think its b/c it was Mayank she slapped.
Just a guess...
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanks  For The Update
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I strongly believe the slap was a dream again πŸ˜”
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally, got to watch the episode.....

Omygod!!!  What an episode....  I could feel Nandini's helpnessness and guilt and all that majboori through the screen of my laptop...

And Kk..kkkk....Krushna!!!  Perfect Psycho!!!  They couldn't have gotten a better actor to play Krushna... (Ajay C, I adore you....☺️)

Didn't I say yesterday that I saw flashes of SRK in Darr when I saw Kk..kk..Krushna? Today, he sings Jadoo teri nazar, just to prove me right!πŸ˜†

Why was Pallave all freaked out today? I think it was a little over the top... She has very expressive eyes and she acts good too, she doesn't have to be so OTT..  I think Govind ji was awesome... he conveys whatever he should with very subtle jestures...

Why is everyone mad at Nandini for being scared of Krushna? I think  everyone who's saying "oh why cant she say it to Prem/Kalyani etcetc" should try and put themselves in her shoes.... She said the truth to one person she knows and trusts... her akka..  and when Aayi heard it, ofcourse she didnt believe it...

She's newly married and doesn't know how Prem is gonna react, so she's a bit hesitant... doesn't it make sense? It'd be soooo weird and unrealistic if she went straight to Prem and told the truth, and he, like a lot of heroes out there, would tell her not to fear, and swear to defend her and protect her honor....  Infact, I think when the truth comes out, I'd want Prem to atleast feel a bit shocked and confused, before he decides to stand by her and fight for justice.... that would be atleast a bit normal, if this happend with someone in real life...

OK, coming back to the main thing...Kk..kkk..Krrrushna... πŸ˜› Yup.. in my opinion, if someone is gonna bring in some TRP, it is Kkrushna...

What a perfect psycho, really...  with looks that are so decieving, people would believe if he said he never even looked at other women in his life.... the way he was laughing merrily at Sonakshi's song, the way he was so decent with Prem, just so hard to believe that he has another face, which he shows when he's with Nandini... he creeped me out  with his subtle but revulsion arousing gestures... Uggghhhh...

Awesome episode...  I hope that the slap tomorrow is real, and not some dream Nandini is seeing... coz its not uncommon for rape victims to fantasize on revenge... and she's been doing that a lot I think...
Jalkaur thumbnail
This show was awesome. I looked forward to coming home from work and watching it to unwind after a long day at work. Now with the current story line "krishna" I opt to not watch it. Such a sick individual. Why is it that women are shown as such weakness?  The writers please make Nandini a strong character so that she can be the vision for so many women.