Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Did we misunderstand yesterday??

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I carefully listened to the doctor's ultimatum to Maan....repeatedly listened to it today....and have a doubt............
Did we misunderstand the statement yesterday????
Was the Doctor trying to say that we cannot save both....coz all medical treatments meted to a pregnant woman is keeping in mind that the child does not come to harm....was she trying to say that ..we cannot save Geet keeping the pregnancy in mind....please be ready to let go of the child in order to save Geet's life...is that what she meant by choice between Geet and the baby???

The choice....if we try to save both...then none will survive...if we dont care for the child then Geet will survive.....

Did we all jump the gun and misinterpret.....or was it colossal ignorance on the cv's part?
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No i don't think we misunderstood! i don't know whether it was deliberate ploy of the cvs for trp rates. Or it could  be they made an error and with the furore we all created they averted it in today's episode. if you remember when the doctor tells the dialogue, her back is shown not her face. They just changed the dialogues. i think it could be either of this
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me,too felt in the same way.May be we misinterpreted the doctor.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

No i don't think we misunderstood! i don't know whether it was deliberate ploy of the cvs for trp rates. Or it could  be they made an error and with the furore we all created they averted it in today's episode. if you remember when the doctor tells the dialogue, her back is shown not her face. They just changed the dialogues. i think it could be either of this

possibly...its a grey area..if its a correction due to our responses on the site......great and we should keep it up !!!
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
maybe the doc was dumb..n had no idea wh she was tlkin abt...LMAO
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me,too felt in the same way.May be we misinterpreted the doctor.

i went back and checked too....my confusion led to this post๐Ÿ˜•!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanaya11

maybe the doc was dumb..n had no idea wh she was tlkin abt...LMAO

๐Ÿ˜†...thats the most convenient explanation...blame it on the doc๐Ÿ˜‰!!
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eveline

possibly...its a grey area..if its a correction due to our responses on the site......great and we should keep it up !!!

i so felt the same thing... they edited their blunder and rectified it๐Ÿ˜†... good der se sahi akal toh aayi... the dialogues were clearly edited and if you notice carefully there is a voice modulation too that happens there.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

i so felt the same thing... they edited their blunder and rectified it๐Ÿ˜†... good der se sahi akal toh aayi... the dialogues were clearly edited and if you notice carefully there is a voice modulation too that happens there.

๐Ÿ˜‰Good going Sherlock!!๐Ÿ˜†..mystery solved!!
Originally posted by: eveline

I carefully listened to the doctor's ultimatum to Maan....repeatedly listened to it today....and have a doubt............

Did we misunderstand the statement yesterday????
Was the Doctor trying to say that we cannot save both....coz all medical treatments meted to a pregnant woman is keeping in mind that the child does not come to harm....was she trying to say that ..we cannot save Geet keeping the pregnancy in mind....please be ready to let go of the child in order to save Geet's life...is that what she meant by choice between Geet and the baby???

The choice....if we try to save both...then none will survive...if we dont care for the child then Geet will survive.....

Did we all jump the gun and misinterpret.....or was it colossal ignorance on the cv's part?

if we see logic we will become mad๐Ÿ˜†