Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

6th January Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arjun dadi comes to Arohi house.Arjun dadi tells to Sanchit to call Daljit but Sanchit doens't recognize her.Arjun dadi sees Shifali and ask to Sanchit is this Daljit grandaughter.Sanchit says no and then she sees Chiku coming down dancing and Dadi calls him a rabbit.Chiku gets upset and call her old women.Biji then stars hitting Chiku and Chiku says i will call my bodyguard and he will throw u out of the house.Arjun comes and is shocked to see Biji.Biji says u really have a great bodyguard.Biju says to Arjun that u have not changed and u still look the same innocent Arjun with ur eyes.Chiku tells Arjun to throw her of the house.Arjun tells its my Daadi.Chiku takes her blessings and says u are not an old women but sexy.Arjun ask her how u came here?Biji tells to Arjun that i have come here to meet u.

Arjun then saw Arohi and says u must be Armit daughter.Biji tells to Arohi may u get the best husband.Biji tells to Arohi that i am your DJ childhood friend.Arohi mom and Tyaji comes and take her blessings.DJ comes with Kartar.DJ and Biji hug each other.Karrat says to Biji lets go upstairs and we'll talk there.Arohi goes towards Chiku and says i want to talk to u.Chiku says let me finish my message before.Arohi goes towards Arjun and tells him to return the ring.Arjun says Mamaji gave it to me.Arohi says Mamaji gave it to the house damad.Arjun says he gave to the right person then,i am the damad of this house.Arohi says keep dreaming to become the house damad.Arjun says i have lost my heart and not my confidence.Gauri saw both of them and goes towards Chiku and tells him to get ready for tonight function.Chiku says i won't be able to come as i am not feeling well.

Arjun was going behind him but Chiku tells him that today its ur holiday and says spend ur time with ur family and with ur Daadi.Shifali is listening this and thinks since when Chiku become so nice and says there is something fishy.Biji and DJ are talking in her room.Kartar tells to Biju that he respects her a lot and says it wasn't the right for her to come here at this time.DJ says Biji can come whenever she wants.Kartar tells her what happened about Arjun kidnapping Arohi.Kartat says i can understand you but what if Rajveer askes about u?Biji tells that if u had not taken that decision even my son would have come here with me and says because of ur one decision everything changed.Kartar leaves.DJ tells to Biju don't feel bad about what he said.DJ and Biju then goes outside

DJ shows to Biji that Arjun is Chiku bodyguard and he do whatever he says to him.Biji says that time can change anyone fortune.Biju says i'll leave now and DJ says come to tonight function and says comes to meet ur grandson too.Arjun sees her coming down and goes to her and takes her outsisde.Arjun tells to Biju that forgive me because of me u have to listen all this.Biju says because of u i got a chance to keep my head high infront of Daljit.Biju says DJ always used to tell me that ur son is a criminal but now u have become a nice person.Biji tells to Arjun the girl is beautiful.Arjun asks what girl?Biju says i know everything.Biji leaves and Arjun smiles.Chiku is on the phone and says today in my party for bachelors and there should be also russian dancers.Shifali listen this and says i will expose u infront of the family.Arohi is still asking for the ring but Arjun doens't give her.

Shifali comes towards Arjun and tell him that i have found why Chiku is not coming in tonight function.Shifalit tells him about the party and says now u can expose him infront of the whole family as they think Chiku is a nice guy.Arjun says that i won't do this as i want to get Arohi back but not by making anyone feel down.Shifali tells him that i will do everything u just come to tonight party at 7pm.Shifali and Arjun leaves.Gauri is listening all this and says i won't let this plan succeed.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waitingg...

i missed the episode...

can u plz make it fast😛
karankittu thumbnail

small arjun and arohi scene today :(!

when will they come together!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Sallu_King thumbnail
Comment guys and use like button
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you .... Need more screen time for arjuhi.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hate Gauri, may she fail in her plans
Sallu_King thumbnail
Thanx 4 the comments guys!
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnksssssssssssssssssssssss
maneet2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you. though am not watching this serial your w.u is making me feel as if i watch this serial.so thanks again.