Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread -Jan 4th - Jan 10th 2011 (Page 61)

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Joined: 21 October 2008
Posts: 5914

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Tere Liye REALLY needs some promoting though! I swear if you didn't watch the show you would never know it was even on Star Plus. Its so ridiculous!

And its not like its doing bad in TRPs, for them not to care, on average whenever TRPs come out Tere Liye is always in the TOP 10 shows of the week! Star Plus and Balaji, need some sense knocked into them Censored
 
They could promote by giving us Paagal Onu saying something like 'Mein araha hoon jald, dekhte rahiye Tere Liye 10 Baje sirf ST mein' ROFL Day Dreaming 
 
Plus I want some cute romantic  taanu scenes! And I want another Harshiya interview ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Jannat.shona.SunShine_Amishti_17

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

 
They could promote by giving us Paagal Onu saying something like 'Mein araha hoon jald, dekhte rahiye Tere Liye 10 Baje sirf ST mein' ROFL Day Dreaming 


He does not even need to say anything him sitting in a corner eating his mithai would be enough Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4lifesoapsuds

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

Tere Liye REALLY needs some promoting though! I swear if you didn't watch the show you would never know it was even on Star Plus. Its so ridiculous!

And its not like its doing bad in TRPs, for them not to care, on average whenever TRPs come out Tere Liye is always in the TOP 10 shows of the week! Star Plus and Balaji, need some sense knocked into them Censored
 
They could promote by giving us Paagal Onu saying something like 'Mein araha hoon jald, dekhte rahiye Tere Liye 10 Baje sirf ST mein' ROFL Day Dreaming 
 
Plus I want some cute romantic  taanu scenes! And I want another Harshiya interview ROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4lifeTani91

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
S.jannat even i dont know how can there be a police case for paying to tell the truth? ROFL This is more absurd than bringing a kid of roby out of no where

And Ritesh threatened Gulabo i don't think she is yearning for his love ... she was simply scared and she is going to get a baseball bat anyways soon ... aur mera Onu phas jaey ga Ermm


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Jannat

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 11341

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
jannat i agree but i fear dont say orindham-taani pair some bacteria/virus id roaming in our forum then she/he will create topic on that we have to go and stop . but a valid point but only thing i know is "anurag taani key paati hey"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Jannat

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
BTW guys, Ritesh threatened Gulabo not to speak against him.. Nupur didnt.. Then why did that duffer Gulabo not expose Nupur..Ermm Onu se toh badi bichari hoke bol rahi thi, that she will tell the truth... She cud have very well told that Nupur had given her more money to tell the truth to Ananya..
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 11341

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

S.jannat even i dont know how can there be a police case for paying to tell the truth? ROFL This is more absurd than bringing a kid of roby out of no where

And Ritesh threatened Gulabo i don't think she is yearning for his love ... she was simply scared and she is going to get a baseball bat anyways soon ... aur mera Onu phas jaey ga Ermm


its BT world anything can happen such logical questions are forbiddenGeekROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

Tere Liye REALLY needs some promoting though! I swear if you didn't watch the show you would never know it was even on Star Plus. Its so ridiculous!

And its not like its doing bad in TRPs, for them not to care, on average whenever TRPs come out Tere Liye is always in the TOP 10 shows of the week! Star Plus and Balaji, need some sense knocked into them Censored
 
They could promote by giving us Paagal Onu saying something like 'Mein araha hoon jald, dekhte rahiye Tere Liye 10 Baje sirf ST mein' ROFL Day Dreaming 
 
Plus I want some cute romantic  taanu scenes! And I want another Harshiya interview ROFL
i m sure thy must hv dealk with assylums coz if thy will show paagal onu thn all the assylums and its ambulances will gt bookedROFL just to be with my paagal onuDay Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21151

Pyari_Zahra 136 21151 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69769

SunShine_A 772 69769 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86239

--sanchita-- 1203 86239 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24433

-Dimple- 532 24433 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14264

-Dimple- 318 14264 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index