Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread -Jan 4th - Jan 10th 2011 (Page 52)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
^I think DJ was like Mandira...she had like no good side to her except showing it to Ash

again I may be wrong here but this is what I got when I saw glimpses

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Whatever..whether they marry Ritesh to Taani aur Onu to Taani..if Taani says Onu is her husband..no one can change it..not a marriage certificate, not Nupur, and not god himself.(God forgive me for mentioning you and Nupur in the same line, poetic license..LOL.)because once you say something there's no taking it back....very important rule of life...Geek The effect of those words..the impact has already hit..so you can't reverse it..Geek

Secondly..we have already made our imaginary Shubh Vivaah up in our minds..so before you people start saying I wanna stop watching, do attend the ceremony in the forum...maine plan kiya hai..Approve ROFL

And thirdly..if they really wanted to show a transformation of Ritesh from cheap villain to tragic mastermind...they should have made him cold and cruel..and vengeful to the core..yeah you must be thinking why is meg saying negative things...LOL but seriously..I would have prefferred that to the current crybaby on our screens...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
No daljeet was negative, she only seek forgiveness when she saw she will land up in jail and then she disappeared ... so she was never really shown as regretting that way ... she returned to the show when preet married meher ditching her daughter and continued to be negative till  Tasneem Sheikh the actress was eating for two and one fine morning Daljeet went missing without anything shown in the serial, never to return ROFL

She was never shown as positive or regretting her acts that way

Edited by Soaps1 - 07 January 2011 at 11:54pm
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

No daljeet was negative, she only seek forgiveness when she saw she will land up in jail and then she disappeared ... so she was never really shown as regretting that way ... she returned to the show when preet married meher ditching her daughter and continued to be negative till  Tasneem Sheikh the actress was eating for two and one fine morning Daljeet went missing without anything shown in the serial, never to return ROFL

She was never shown as positive or regretting her acts that way

Nor was Riteish...except for those two chindi scenes which don't even count! ROFL For me, crying for your dead wife and lonely kids for something that is your fault, and then acting like you're the innocent victim in all this is not in the least bit positive LOL

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 07 January 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsTani91Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Exactly Lizy he is inhuman to the core, i can never relate to him as a positive character ever thats why i don't know why they are even attempting to make us feel sympathetic to him, they will only fail except may be a few really really weak hearted people no one will feel sympathetic towards him Sleepy
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
They are attempting to make us feel sympathetic because I guess they've realised the main reason why people make so much fun of BT are the vamps..they are just caricatures..they have no real substance..like weren't you guys asking how nupur transformed from selfish girl to obsessive psycho almost overnight..that way..you do feel scared of the villains..but not because of their evilness...but because the lead pair annoyingly enough, gets into trouble even if the plan is stupid...

my view..no offence...Confused

Tani91

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Last thing i would ever want to see in TL is Onu Tani feel sympathetic towards Ritesh ever Sleepy
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

They are attempting to make us feel sympathetic because I guess they've realised the main reason why people make so much fun of BT are the vamps..they are just caricatures..they have no real substance..like weren't you guys asking how nupur transformed from selfish girl to obsessive psycho almost overnight..that way..you do feel scared of the villains..but not because of their evilness...but because the lead pair annoyingly enough, gets into trouble even if the plan is stupid...

my view..no offence...Confused

*um...tries very hard to find something offensive in Megs' argument*
*gives up*

I feel Megs is right in the sense that when villains/vamps are created, they're supposed to perform a specific purpose and the CVs will make sure it's performed, no matter how dumb their actual plans are in real. We're scared not because of the villains/vamps themselves, we're scared of the CVs! They didn't plan Riteish's change of character properly and the result we have now is a villain who seems to feel emotions but doesn't really have a convincing story behind why he has these emotions now!

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 08 January 2011 at 12:10am

IndigoBlues

Go to top