Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread -Jan 4th - Jan 10th 2011 (Page 50)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
They are referring to him as positive because that's what i guess the cv's are trying to do..they're trying to make him some sort of complex villain who everyone feels sorry for...but it can't work..once you get across an image of someone as a cheap and dishonest leer, you can't suddenly make them some sort of brilliant criminal mastermind..(And anyway that's my job!!! Evil SmileGeek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
^I agree with Meg.....like in wednesday's episode...one minute I wanted to wring his neck....and the next seeing his "love" for the children made me a bit sad for him (the reaosn that I put love in quotation marks is that now I'm not so sure about where that love is going)

I am like hating this TL yaars.....pehle toh I used to literally jump up and down for new episodes...but now its like such a bore to even watch oneUnhappy CV's better step it up now....its high time they show some legit tracks with TaAnu romance....no more bachon ke liye nonsense...only Tere Liye
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Yea its so bachoun key liye ... even yesterday so much of it was bachoun key liye Sleepy but i don't feel ven a little sympathy for ritesh no matter how hard he tries ... after all his disgusting actions his love for anannya and kids looks nothing but fake Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
^exactlyDead

BTW when did this Nikhil Arya fangirl invasion start?Confused

Edited by Tani91 - 07 January 2011 at 10:51pm
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
LOL chandini it has been there since the show started ... two three of his fans have been coming and posting it since forever but never saw more than them ... and its ok for his fans to come and praise him (as long as they are really his fans and not "those" in disguise, who want to see ritesh tani marriage so that HC gets sidelined for their own vested interests LOL) don't have a problem with that

But i can't digest CVs attempt to try and show human side of Ritesh, he really does not have any i feel ... his love for anannya or his children seem selfish too ... i mean if he loved his kids so much he would think about winning the love of his children back rather than taknig over someone's property and making lives of anannya's loved ones miserable .. he is extremely selfish and if he loved anannya he would never dare to hurt her family even a bit after he passing away because no one better than him knows how much anannya cared for them specially Onu (even though her logic was twisted in tani's case but she did love Onu)

So i don't get it why are they even attempting to show the human side of him ... when there really is none Dead

Edited by Soaps1 - 07 January 2011 at 11:08pm

minaz296Tani91

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yeah, they are trying too hard to get us to see Ritesh as some tragic hero by showing us his tears in every episode.....that too in the midst of otherwise completely self-serving, callous and insensitive behaviour......but so far thet are failing miserably........
Ritesh's deeds are too far gone for us to see him any other light........
Ritesh doesn't care abt anyone else except himself and all his crocodile tears for his dead wife and his kids don't convince us otherwise....

minaz296Soaps1

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Exactly Nadia....dont see logic in this at all??? when Ananya herself said it that she does not want him raising the kids why the hell is he there...why didnt he just commit suicide like he said he would do

and I agree with you.....I dont give a damn about what he does because frankly speaking I care about no other characters other than TaAnu....I started watching this show for them and dammit if I dont get TaAnu then someone is seriously gonna get hurtAngry

Kekta better not go DMG way and create a completely different couple from the original lead pair and then we have to battle in WW3 to get TaAnu

minaz296Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
If BT goes and creates a new couple... i am sorry am not gonna waste a single minute of my life trying to get back Taanu because i know with BT we would keep demanding it and longing for it till the end of the show, show will end but they won't be together

So if they do break Taanu and dare to show either one of them married to someone else, its end of road for me as TL fan Sleepy  and i am seriously fed up of bachoun key liye honestly ... ok anannya is dead someone has to take care of her kids agreed but why the hell make the kids whole basis of the show when it is for Tere Liye? Tani wants ritesh to have some sense bachoun key liye, Onu is after ritesh so that he can't touch the kids and spoilt them too, again bachoun key liye ... where the hell is Tere Liye? Just because they showed Onu taking promise from Tani to be a mother to the kids does not make  bachoun key liye as Tere Liye because Onu's promise itself was for bachoun key liye aur anannya key liye and not Tere Liye Ermm Tere Liye right now is anything but Tere Liye

But Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming

P.S: In DMG if i am not wrong Sid created his own fan following and he was never a sick negative character ... here no one will accept Ritesh as positive after being disgustingly sick

Edited by Soaps1 - 07 January 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296IndigoBluessoapsudsTani91

Go to top