Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^I think DJ was like Mandira...she had like no good side to her except showing it to Ash

again I may be wrong here but this is what I got when I saw glimpses
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever..whether they marry Ritesh to Taani aur Onu to Taani..if Taani says Onu is her husband..no one can change it..not a marriage certificate, not Nupur, and not god himself.(God forgive me for mentioning you and Nupur in the same line, poetic license..😆.)because once you say something there's no taking it back....very important rule of life...🤓 The effect of those words..the impact has already hit..so you can't reverse it..🤓

Secondly..we have already made our imaginary Shubh Vivaah up in our minds..so before you people start saying I wanna stop watching, do attend the ceremony in the forum...maine plan kiya hai.. ðŸ¤£

And thirdly..if they really wanted to show a transformation of Ritesh from cheap villain to tragic mastermind...they should have made him cold and cruel..and vengeful to the core..yeah you must be thinking why is meg saying negative things...😆 but seriously..I would have prefferred that to the current crybaby on our screens...🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No daljeet was negative, she only seek forgiveness when she saw she will land up in jail and then she disappeared ... so she was never really shown as regretting that way ... she returned to the show when preet married meher ditching her daughter and continued to be negative till  Tasneem Sheikh the actress was eating for two and one fine morning Daljeet went missing without anything shown in the serial, never to return 🤣

She was never shown as positive or regretting her acts that way
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

No daljeet was negative, she only seek forgiveness when she saw she will land up in jail and then she disappeared ... so she was never really shown as regretting that way ... she returned to the show when preet married meher ditching her daughter and continued to be negative till  Tasneem Sheikh the actress was eating for two and one fine morning Daljeet went missing without anything shown in the serial, never to return 🤣

She was never shown as positive or regretting her acts that way

Nor was Riteish...except for those two chindi scenes which don't even count! 🤣 For me, crying for your dead wife and lonely kids for something that is your fault, and then acting like you're the innocent victim in all this is not in the least bit positive 😆
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Exactly Lizy he is inhuman to the core, i can never relate to him as a positive character ever thats why i don't know why they are even attempting to make us feel sympathetic to him, they will only fail except may be a few really really weak hearted people no one will feel sympathetic towards him 🥱
IndigoBlues thumbnail
They are attempting to make us feel sympathetic because I guess they've realised the main reason why people make so much fun of BT are the vamps..they are just caricatures..they have no real substance..like weren't you guys asking how nupur transformed from selfish girl to obsessive psycho almost overnight..that way..you do feel scared of the villains..but not because of their evilness...but because the lead pair annoyingly enough, gets into trouble even if the plan is stupid...

my view..no offence...😕
Soaps1 thumbnail
Last thing i would ever want to see in TL is Onu Tani feel sympathetic towards Ritesh ever 🥱
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

They are attempting to make us feel sympathetic because I guess they've realised the main reason why people make so much fun of BT are the vamps..they are just caricatures..they have no real substance..like weren't you guys asking how nupur transformed from selfish girl to obsessive psycho almost overnight..that way..you do feel scared of the villains..but not because of their evilness...but because the lead pair annoyingly enough, gets into trouble even if the plan is stupid...

my view..no offence...😕

*um...tries very hard to find something offensive in Megs' argument*
*gives up*

I feel Megs is right in the sense that when villains/vamps are created, they're supposed to perform a specific purpose and the CVs will make sure it's performed, no matter how dumb their actual plans are in real. We're scared not because of the villains/vamps themselves, we're scared of the CVs! They didn't plan Riteish's change of character properly and the result we have now is a villain who seems to feel emotions but doesn't really have a convincing story behind why he has these emotions now!
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
my I-F bro jake in sns forum keeps on writing interviews..so i thought..why not i also give it a try...😈

Inspiring Interviews

Part 1# Gulaabo's Gul

M-Meg, G-Gulaabo

M-Hello Gulaabo..how are you?

G-Don't ask, I am feeling so horrible

M-Why is it so?

G-Today Anurag babu came to my kotha and dragged me out!! He gave me a huge lecture on how I had to expose Ritesh babu...but when I went there, Ritesh babu tried to kill me!!

M-That's so shocking..why didn't you file a police complaint?

G-What if the police arrested me instead? Ritesh has a habit of getting others arrested for his crimes

M-In that case why does Ritesh not get arrested for other's crimes?

G-He would, if it wasn't for his many girlfriends

M-You included

G-Exclude me, he's a psycho

M-Who's his latest flame?

G-Nupur, who is his live-in partner

M-You mean they share a room?

G-No, they can't or else his wife's ghost will throw a fit

M-Aah..i see..but they share a house

G-And a hare's brain

M-How did you come to know they are in love?

G-Sniffs, Nupur gave me money to expose Ritesh...

M-but in that case that means she doesn't like him

G-Yeah, but the point is she got rid of his wife

M-Oh..and Ritesh had also torn up Nupur's letter right?

G-Yeah, he got rid of Anurag that way

M-Any more comments?

G-Yeah, Satan is calling me, he's my latest flame

M-Okay, thank you Gulaabo!

Stay tuned for more on TL TV!!!

Soaps1 thumbnail
Am not scared of ritesh but CVs attempt to make me sympathize with him sickens me because he is disgusting in his actions 🤣