hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by MithiBani

[QUOTE=lathika4u]
Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

Are u as shaatir and shrewd as Shweta since u like her??? just a question please answer.. enlighten me.. 

I am Big smile Being Shaatir and Shrewd and earning SO much respect in everyone's eyes and gaining 70% votes ALONE would be AMAZINGEmbarrassed LOVE to be respected like Shweta is, and would LOVE to earn all the celeb's support rather than getting cursed in every site and reality.. and giving others a chance to make fun of my nautanki crying and shouting drama Sleepy

i would rather be my real self and not "pretend" that im such an angel when im not..

Lathika.. u think ppl who aint shrewd donot survive in this world.. u have got wrong info

i am not giving any wrong information.. you asked about myself and i gave an answer related to myself.. i am not answering about your life.. as i don't know whether you are real or unreal.. and your  IF ID does not disclose your REAL identity to me.. so my thought on you is you are UNREAL trying to act as real..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by lathika4u

people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

Oh Gosh !!! What a logic !!  Take me give you a bow Tongue 

I liked Gabbar singh in sholay ......so with your logic I am like him LOL 

So people who like shweta ....they are just zameerless like her ?? Confused 

Let me give you another bow ..............over and out Cool

Ofcourse havent u got tht uptill now.. sooo many evidences have been shown AS...LOL

Guddi can u say sumthing more impressive..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Jeeo meri charlies angels...........Abeer, Mitu and Pullo.........get in there and kick some a$$.....LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crown1.Monami..ArjunaxeionMithiBani-MakhanMalaai-

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

Oh Gosh !!! What a logic !!  Take me give you a bow Tongue 

I liked Gabbar singh in sholay ......so with your logic I am like him LOL 

So people who like shweta ....they are just zameerless like her ?? Confused 

Let me give you another bow ..............over and out Cool

i liked Mugambu in Mr. India Big smile

So.... Kb.... in reply to your post "Monami Khush Huwi" LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crown1Isha.Isha.ArjunaxeionMithiBani

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.Isha.IshaaxeionMithiBani

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by MithiBani

[QUOTE=lathika4u]
Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

Are u as shaatir and shrewd as Shweta since u like her??? just a question please answer.. enlighten me.. 

I am Big smile Being Shaatir and Shrewd and earning SO much respect in everyone's eyes and gaining 70% votes ALONE would be AMAZINGEmbarrassed LOVE to be respected like Shweta is, and would LOVE to earn all the celeb's support rather than getting cursed in every site and reality.. and giving others a chance to make fun of my nautanki crying and shouting drama Sleepy

i would rather be my real self and not "pretend" that im such an angel when im not..

Lathika.. u think ppl who aint shrewd donot survive in this world.. u have got wrong info

i am not giving any wrong information.. you asked about myself and i gave an answer related to myself.. i am not answering about your life.. as i don't know whether you are real or unreal.. and your  IF ID does not disclose your REAL identity to me.. so my thought on you is you are UNREAL trying to act as real..

where im my whole convo i talked about myself the above answer was for P4R and not for u.. the answet i gave u never mentioned me.. i was talking in general... and yeaaa wat u said abt being real and Unreal.. same goes for u Hun..Big smile 
Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Achchha itna easy hai to be like someone! I will start liking so many people from this very moment Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.axeionMithiBani

Go to top