Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) (Page 7)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolzzz it's alright FaraanLOL

And haan.. M sure everyone would be clapping LOLLOL It was too good if she said thatLOLLOL Isse better hai koi mujhe lifetime imprisonment de deLOL After all those misunderstandings, bitching and all, Khali Ashmit Shweta are all normal and in talking terms.. But look at this lady oops I mean DadaLOL Not worth mentioning LOL Her PR skill sucksDead That's why even after doing 180 movies, no one knows herLOL
I dunno how she hav done 180 movies..ConfusedLOL
Us say BB website per bhi jab kisi nay pocha tha to usnay keh dia tha k u can check my website aur apni webbsite ki link day kr bhag gayi thi..LOLLOL nd uski website per bus sirf kuch gini chuni movies k naam hain..ROFLROFL

I thnk baki movies mei uska 1 2 sec ka role mila hoga..TongueClapLOL
Great actress..!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Nd more popular den Shweta tiwari jus coz of her 2 3 sec roles in 180 movies...ShockedROFLROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 06 January 2011 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

There you go, getting personal AGAIN. LOL LOL Yeh kaisa rog hai?Tongue

And Wow!! You are so great. Just coz someone likes Dolly on a SHOW, you gauged all that shit?? LOL LOL My sympathies.

So we can also then safely say that ppl who like Ashmit, like to make MMS and sniff hair.

Ppl who like Veena Malik dance on dining tables and get too cozy with any male, whosoever it may be.

Ppl who like Khali are just plain lazy. ROFL

PPl who like ST are manipulative, shrewd kandha bandook goli types and can NEVER remain loyal to friends who stood for them everytime.

Ppl who like Bunty Chor are all chors. Shocked Shocked LOL

Ppl who like Hrishant are cunning but maybe good looking. ROFL ROFL

And Shweta knows Dolly. She lied. She's done shows managed by her. Wink

Edited by MithiBani - 06 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crown1Shizarupooja.s92.Monami.Isha.Ishaamy22axeion-MakhanMalaai-

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i luv u Mithi : ) u never fail to impress me!! Jai Ho!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92axeionMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

i luv u Mithi : ) u never fail to impress me!! Jai Ho!

Shukriya Abeer!! Tongue Hum sabki Jai ho!! Hum kisi se kam nahin!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeion

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
not only dat MB, dolly n shweta were in a movie together : )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionMithiBani

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

[QUOTE=lathika4u]
Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

Are u as shaatir and shrewd as Shweta since u like her??? just a question please answer.. enlighten me.. 

Edited by Pulwasha - 06 January 2011 at 11:52am

amy22axeionMithiBani

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by lathika4u

There you go, getting personal AGAIN. LOL LOL Yeh kaisa rog hai?Tongue

And Wow!! You are so great. Just coz someone likes Dolly on a SHOW, you gauged all that shit?? LOL LOL My sympathies.

So we can also then safely say that ppl who like Ashmit, like to make MMS and sniff hair.

Ppl who like Veena Malik dance on dining tables and get too cozy with any male, whosoever it may be.

Ppl who like Khali are just plain lazy. ROFL

PPl who like ST are manipulative, shrewd kandha bandook goli types and can NEVER remain loyal to friends who stood for them everytime.

Ppl who like Bunty Chor are all chors. Shocked Shocked LOL

Ppl who like Hrishant are cunning but maybe good looking. ROFL ROFL

And Shweta knows Dolly. She lied. She's done shows managed by her. Wink

yes that is the psychology of human being.. they like to see what is integrated in their own nature.. courageous person like to see courageous nature in others... honest person like to see honesty all the time... it is psychological... so here who ever likes whatever character of others means they are showing their own nature out.. 

sameer's statement of shweta was she is honest, shows his own nature of honesty.. it is not personal, i just wanted you know this.. take it as a learning curve.. and do an analysis of yourself to understand..Tongue

angelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

Go to top