Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) (Page 61)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Rasny

* Some members didn't like Prerna from KZK days and due 2 this they don't like Shweta.
* Some members have been a fan of shweta from KZK days and due 2 this they're supporting her.
* Some members like shweta coz their friends like her and vise versaConfused
* But, my case is some thing different.
This is my 1st post in BB section.
I don't know how I've started liking herEmbarrassed
Kisi ne tumko poucha???LOLLOLLOL...i also use to like seema jhi alot yaar!!!CryCryCry
Manoj 3rd???ROFL Usne tumhe andha diya???
It was long time ago yar. before he started his political classLOL after that he was last on my listAngry

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
OK!!! I believe u dont swear upon god like sahar if i dont!!!ROFLROFL Honestly i really miss sahar post!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by Rasny

I don't know how I've started liking herEmbarrassed

According to Baba Karan Johar: Pyar bas ho jaata hai.

Rasny to Shweta: Kuch Kuch hota hai Shweta, tum nahin samjhogi. LOL

Rasny is the best viewer in this forums...he likes her but never fought aur had any arguments on any of her thread...he knows he is supporting her he dont need to show it!!!Smile
I fought twice. coz, some members started personal attack on meLOL
coz, they couldn't understand my emoticonsLOL

Thanks jesminaWink

-StrAnGer-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Reallly???...
Awwww....don't worry about those low minded people who get personal for a celebraties...
But am proud of u Rasny u know how to fight when its time...MIND IT!!!Cool
Apna zameer nehi khona aur loud speaker logon ko bolne bhi maat dehna!!!LOL

Rasny

BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
dolly jee twists ppls words alot
she hears one thing goes nd says another thing
always ready for a fight

kis cheez ki bani hai yeh bechari

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-Faraan92

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
It seems all of you had fun last night... I say fun cos from what I have read in this topic and around the forum for so many days now I gather that most of the members enjoy such fights. Bring up one or the other fan base or member in the posts like give a twisted or subtle mention regarding them and when they write on that particular point or question you about it.. again the point is twisted and thus begins war of words. The point which was mentioned get lost in all the arguments, counter arguments and only direct or indirect personal attacks on each other stand out. And ofcourse topic content is nowhere discussed just those personal attacks goes on and on.

And if someone is making some statement is it possible to ignore it or report it instead. Though it will be really good NOT to pass personal comments in the first place. So much hungama toh nahi hoga.

How many times shall DT state NOT to mention any fan base or any member in any which way whatsoever. Why is it so difficult not to write on any fan base or member. Why there should be a mentioned of it. Like Dolly ke fans Dolly jaise hai, ST mata ke poojari aaanege aur defend karenge etc etc...

Also some of you use offensive cheap language towards contestants. A pov can be put forward without such kind of language.

Sonia you putting all those pictures is really making matter worst and polluting the forum more so. Those pictures are not appropriate for such public forums.

This is for all fan bases.. If you all just want to write about one or the other fan base or member and when they come and ask questions and argument starts and all sides give it back to each other in similar manner, what do you expect DT to do in such situations.
When you guys just cannot stop mentioning members/fans and can give it back to each other equally and cannot ignore and just report then why complain.

From what I can see in this topic lathika your post started it all...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583254&PID=37845910&#37845910

There was absolute no need to mention what you mentioned which is...

people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

that too quoting another member post in which she had written love gossip etc. and what you wrote, it kind of getting personal with that member and those who like dolly unnecessarily. Just cos someone like a person in a show does not mean that that person is like them. Likes and Dislikes keep on changing that does not make one good or bad a person based on that criteria.

More over all enjoy that the topic is a hit... if all of you like topics to be hit in such a fashion then all of you have no right to complain.

It is extremely disappointing to see the way this discussion post is turned to reflect BiggBoss house happenings in literal sense. Just couple of days to end this show and instead of forum being friendly and having good fun this is what happens.

Again repeating, kindly do not mentioned any fan base in any manner. No direct, indirect or subtle references. Next time if such thing happens and topic are turned into battleground like this one and forum decorum is spoiled the person who starts it his or her wl will be increased.

Guess there is nothing left to discuss more in this topic so,

Topic Closed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarupawancoolpooja.s92.Arjunamy22Isha.IshaaxeionThatOneGuyMithiBaniSano88

Go to top