Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) (Page 6)

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by star_night

Today's episode was a treat to eyes.....i loved the way shweta told shut up to dolly Clap and it's only shweta who wished tht ashmit shd stay the other 2 r very selfish.......dolly is so mean she's crying nakli aason dikha kar votes lena cahti hai....dolly is jealous of ashmit winning 5 lakhs she was behaving very badly Angry

yah Dolly was jealous of ashmit winning that 5 lakh.. as she thought she could have won that!! it was obvious in her face, and was acting infront of ashmit that she is happy..

Yes absolutely look at the way she spoke all those sugar coated words OMG too much even ashmit's expression was like plz bas karo... LOL it was only ST who was truely happy....look at the way dolly said "baitie baitie 5 lakh kama liye" Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyRasnyhideFaraan92prerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Shizaru

Shweta is codependant........always has been always will be.........she cannot go one on one with anyone............without her bodyguards she would have been mincemeat weeks ago

LOL LOL
Kya hua Nind? Big Bold red and oh so true!! Thumbs Up

Dolly raised that zameer thingie again today and I loved it!! She shut up the scheming Shweta who had to run away with her tail between her legs. 'Kyun nahin gayi Sammy ke saath.Badi badi batein karti thi!!'. LOL LOL Dolly rocks!! And you know what, she knows something about Shweta's personal life and I'm guessing it ain't pretty. And I wanna know!! Tongue I love gossip. LOL But now that Shweta knows Dolly can't talk about personal stuff and their lives outside, Shweta's getting some himmat. Tongue

Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laangelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lathika4u

Today's episode was a treat to eyes.....i loved the way shweta told shut up to dolly Clap and it's only shweta who wished tht ashmit shd stay the other 2 r very selfish.......dolly is so mean she's crying nakli aason dikha kar votes lena cahti hai....dolly is jealous of ashmit winning 5 lakhs she was behaving very badly Angry

yah Dolly was jealous of ashmit winning that 5 lakh.. as she thought she could have won that!! it was obvious in her face, and was acting infront of ashmit that she is happy..

Yes absolutely look at the way she spoke all those sugar coated words OMG too much even ashmit's expression was like plz bas karo... LOL it was only ST who was truely happy....look at the way dolly said "baitie baitie 5 lakh kama liye" Angry

yah i too felt shweta was very happy for him.. she never used to hug him, but last two episodes she isBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shizaru

[

LOL LOL
Kya hua Nind? Big Bold red and oh so true!! Thumbs Up

Dolly raised that zameer thingie again today and I loved it!! She shut up the scheming Shweta who had to run away with her tail between her legs. 'Kyun nahin gayi Sammy ke saath.Badi badi batein karti thi!!'. LOL LOL Dolly rocks!! And you know what, she knows something about Shweta's personal life and I'm guessing it ain't pretty. And I wanna know!! Tongue I love gossip. LOL But now that Shweta knows Dolly can't talk about personal stuff and their lives outside, Shweta's getting some himmat. Tongue

Mituuuuuuuuuuu, I kept missing you yday, I stalked a couple of your posts but you kept moving on  Cry

Yaar i just wanted to get my point across so I shouted !!!

I love gossip tooooooooo WinkWink

Dont worry another couple of days and all of her personal gripes will be out in the open........

her himmat comes from the tree trunk Khali and twig Ashmit, she hides behind Khali and will poke Dolly in the eye with twiggy............her funda is simple hence my point in red

how are you honBig smile

Awww!!! Hug Hug  Hug I was here for quite some time yesterday. Tum dikhi nahin mujhe!! Confused

Sometimes one needs to shout like Dabangg Dolly to get heard. So no harm done. Wink Her real face is already out. She always needs a kandha and the manipulative mind always finds one. Tree trunk Khali and twig Ashmit!! ROTFL!! LOL LOL Bhagti kitni jaldi hai. She's shit scared of Dabnagg Dolly. Tongue

I'm good. Waiting for this crap to end so I can do something worthwhile from 9-10PM. Confused LOL What bout you?

I'm good honey, 2 full days at work was enoughs so worked from home today (supposedly)Wink, tab it toh itna waqt aj yaha guzar diya.........

Im sure we will find something worthwhile to do before 9pm and 10pm, like go to sleep SleepySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionMithiBani

neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Arey wah wo toh aaj ke epi ka highlight tha......Clap

Mere to toh bus mazaa aa gaya ha ha ha......ROFL
Dolly ki toh har baat Shweta se shuru n khatam hoti hai....Angry

Dolly Ji bus bhi karo ab Shweta ki jaan logi kya???D'ohWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laangelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyhide

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yes tht happened n khali was laughing....my respect for shweta has increased more today the way she told tht khali shd speak to his wife inspite of she hating a little daughter awesome   Clap and i'm sure dolly didnt like this tht's y she was crying LOL

Oh yes.. LOL The way Ugly character woman was looking at my Shweta, I was like 'Uske nazro se bhi baddua lagti hai insaanoko'.. LOL Sucha shame to humanity Dead.. She doesnt like a bit how Shweta, Ashmit Khali are staying in this house all friendly way, no tension, no fighting and no unnecessary arguments..

And yeh sab dekhke, last mei phat gayi uski like Faraan said LOLLOL And she chose to cry to get limelight.. She is followin VeenaEmbarrassedLOL I was so happy to see that no one came to console her this time.. Dead They have seen her true colors.. Well Done Bacchoo !EmbarrassedClap

today's episode was evident of dolly's true nature, and an immediate hatred came into mind.. till now i had no such kind of feeling for her other than sympathy.. today she shown her true self which is indeed indigestible..  shweta in my eyes earned more respect.. i liked the way she handled dolly.. and left the place too on one occassion.. Khali too realised the situation..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

Go to top