MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by lathika4u

[

Like Poo said, keep talking...maybe you'll make some sense hun. Tongue You dare judge ppl's character  based on who they like on a show? That's being abusive. Learning curve ka kya hua? ROFL LOL And yeah, you lie. Poor you. Tongue Your frustrated intellect took a beating today. Sorry hun, better luck next time. Tongue

it look like you need someone's support to stand up..LOL.. gather all and comeback ok honey

You are the one who ran away with your tail between your legs...admitted to being zameeless, ignorant etc etc. I took you head on. Miss intellectual is having a bad day. Tch, tch........Tongue

congrats!! you won..!!Star

Congo MB! Big smile Finally she gave up on her intellectual skills! LOL

LOL LOL LOL As usual, what a lame comeback by her. I suggest a new learning curve for her. Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by susan29

@ KB and pulwasha...........I totally agree dolly was the most entertaining factor on the show and was therefore brought back etc etc....the show ran because of her........TRPs went high because of her........

It does not make it compulsory that everyone related to her and HAS to like her.........I am sorry i dont like Dolly........even her dragging the past and creating a big issue did not go down well and so she was forced to apologise for that or would not have come back.....

nooo But when did i say that everybody has to like her??.. but then everybody doesnt have to like Shweta also naa??? not only shweta veena ashmit anyone.. we can have our own choice rite.. why to be questionable.. i have never asked ST/Veen/Ashmit's fans tht tell me why do u like them.. neither do i have compared their fans to some animals.. Ashmit behaves sickly i have never said his fans are sick too.. i mean on wat base then u question us when u urself dnt have a strong answer..

Of course i agree no one has to like anyone !!!

But in a  "sweta shuts up dolly" thread   though i havent read all the pages earlier........anyone will safely assume dolly fans came and posted something anti sweta .......any form of provoking is enough to bring out the anger both teams have........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

@ KB and pulwasha...........I totally agree dolly was the most entertaining factor on the show and was therefore brought back etc etc....the show ran because of her........TRPs went high because of her........

It does not make it compulsory that everyone related to her and HAS to like her.........I am sorry i dont like Dolly........even her dragging the past and creating a big issue did not go down well and so she was forced to apologise for that or would not have come back.....

nooo But when did i say that everybody has to like her??.. but then everybody doesnt have to like Shweta also naa??? not only shweta veena ashmit anyone.. we can have our own choice rite.. why to be questionable.. i have never asked ST/Veen/Ashmit's fans tht tell me why do u like them.. neither do i have compared their fans to some animals.. Ashmit behaves sickly i have never said his fans are sick too.. i mean on wat base then u question us when u urself dnt have a strong answer..

Of course i agree no one has to like anyone !!!

But in a  "sweta shuts up dolly" thread   though i havent read all the pages earlier........anyone will safely assume dolly fans came and posted something anti sweta .......any form of provoking is enough to bring out the anger both teams have........

yeaa so u gotta see how people were passing unwanted commen ts and being personal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarMithiBani

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

LOL LOL  aaj main mood mein nahin thi bewkoofi tolerate karne ke. Ek din pehle bhi aisa hua tha. Otherwise I usually let ppl like that stew in their own silly juices. Wink

And Hug Hug Hug to you too!! We rock!! Tongue

MB u rock today
accha hai tumara dark side se raffu baba kush hua
U GO GIRLTongue

Thank you RCji!! LOL LOL 

Yeh sab judgemental log...behaving like Dolly and pretending to like ST. Majra kya hai? Tongue LOL

.Monami.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

hide

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

One thing for sure..

If Lathika made a comment on Dolly Lovers, then why people reacted so MUCH if they are NOT Dolly LoversROFL

I am fed up of people's Double Standard Bullshits and all ROFL If I am not a Dolly Lover, I wont give a damn who comments what on Dolly LoversLOL..

HuhLOL

in fact all those people who stood for DB shown her character thru their posts, proving my post which says it is their own DB nature they are displaying.. we cannot help them, like no one can help DB.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92Isha.Ishasusan29MithiBani

Go to top