Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) (Page 37)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Arreyy MB, you forgot she is Shweta's fan. She isn't supposed to stay TRUE to her words! LOL

all anti-Dolly r not ST fansConfused
Anti Dolly!!

anyone not a SAM fan is a Shweta fan to her.. !!!
Nice observationClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by STRocks

if someone said that dolly fans are like dolly in real life ,.what wrong has he/she said when you yourself are admitting that you like her for entertianment ??

what entertainment ??

Learning new abusive words and enhancing your abusive capacity?
Learning how to badmouth and fight everyone 
Learning how to bark 24/7

SeriouslyThumbs Down

RIght place for dolly is 

Thats wat is entertainment to me.. u shouldnt have any problem with it.. she entertains me the most..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

wow dolly bindra is so popular cause of you guys that now directors have decided to cast her in Tanpor ka superhero movie . ..

dedicated to you dolly fans

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7Faraan92prerna4rishav

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by akash08

What do u mean by even Sameer? Sameer is not a yardstick for judgement for many unlike as it seems for you.

LOL .....you are phunny dude !! LOL

Did I say sameer is yardstick for judgement  ????  I am speaking for myself ....not for you Embarrassed

You are the one who is making judgement calling me forum baba  ???  Embarrassed

Yes because I find it hard to digest a hardocre Dolly fan preaching peace in every alternate page!! What choice I have other than calling you baba??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7hideFaraan92prerna4rishav

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@ KB and pulwasha...........I totally agree dolly was the most entertaining factor on the show and was therefore brought back etc etc....the show ran because of her........TRPs went high because of her........

It does not make it compulsory that everyone related to her and HAS to like her.........I am sorry i dont like Dolly........even her dragging the past and creating a big issue did not go down well and so she was forced to apologise for that or would not have come back.....

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Arreyy MB, you forgot she is Shweta's fan. She isn't supposed to stay TRUE to her words! LOL

all anti-Dolly r not ST fansConfused

Oh I agree bro!! Thumbs Up Just like all anti-ST are not Dolly fans. But ppl assume...making an ass of themselves. Dead
I'm a ST fan & Dolly fan tooEmbarrassed, still didn't watch the epi yet. so, not in the position 2 discuss furtherTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by MithiBani

I saw you telling someone in the previous page about dolly influencing him/her......was that just tit for tat............

Anyway I believe one has some similarity with whoever you like or idolise.........i hate dolly for the simple reason that i havent used a single gaali all my life so far....

I definitely relate to what I saw of sweta on the show.........did not abuse etc etc ......

I guess one should be brave enough to admit why you like someone.........

But Susan, why did you like AkashDeep on IJSMB then? He was full of beeps. Wink Wink

But to let everyone know...I like no one on this show. All judgemental posts annoy me and Lathi made one today. So, this started.........it had nothing to do with Shweta or Ashmit or Dolly. It's about a member being all high and mighty and acting holier than thou coz she likes a contestant you don't.

I havent discussed with you the whole of BB$...so am surprised at this post of yours........i liked akashdeep.......but i see men and women differently..........i dont believe women should be like dolly..........

I believe neither should men behave like Akashdeep or Raja but we still liked them on shows. So that doesn't mean we are like them. And that's what a member posted here and hence the war.....Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.Isha.Isha

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Saw the repeat episode........wonder why so much discussion if sweta shuts up dolly.......so long dolly was shutting up sweta but no one foiund anything wrong in that !!!Confused

LOL ...There is absoultely no discussion about that here LOL 

People are stating that those who like dolly ...there are also like dolly in real life LOL

I saw you telling someone in the previous page about dolly influencing him/her......was that just tit for tat............

Anyway I believe one has some similarity with whoever you like or idolise.........i hate dolly for the simple reason that i havent used a single gaali all my life so far....

I definitely relate to what I saw of sweta on the show.........did not abuse etc etc ......

I guess one should be brave enough to admit why you like someone.........

tht wasnt meant for me but just saying.. I like Dolly becuz she is the only one who gave me entertainment the whole season.. tho im no ones fan i only like peple based on wta i see in the show.. i have no personal choices or reason.. if she wasnt in BB4 it was alll pheeka...u take out her Abusive side from her and she is more entertaining.. bu then u have to agree.. no masala would have been seen if Dolly didnt have her abusive side truned on....and tht is the only reason i dnt like ST cuz she under performed in the show.. i dnt know how hard it is for people to understand

if someone said that dolly fans are like dolly in real life ,.what wrong has he/she said when you yourself are admitting that you like her for entertianment ??

what entertainment ??

Learning new abusive words and enhancing your abusive capacity?
Learning how to badmouth and fight everyone 
Learning how to bark 24/7

SeriouslyThumbs Down

RIght place for dolly is 

acting in real life is called entertainment it is pathetic
I love entertainment where fights happen and people behave what they are
not like they are on soap serial

why do people support such fake celebs who can not express themself in 3 months
before judging people who does not fake
dolly removed the masks of lot of people in BB otherwise they were living like a happy FAKE family

Dolly is cheap and loud but  thank god she is not fake

Go to top