Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) (Page 34)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hideFaraan92

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

.Monami.susan29

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.Isha.IshaMithiBani

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by MithiBani

i never posted anything abusive !! it is evident of dolly character in her supporters too.. lying to the core..LOL

You didn't? Liar liar........Tongue Tongue That below post of yoursis being judgemental and abusive to forum members who like someone on the SHOW. You have memory problems, kya? Wink

Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

what is abusive here??  please learn the meaning of abusive and write honey.. i was giving an analysis of DB character and why people like this character and my reasons for that.. 

yes i do have short term memory problem and i am a liar too.. what to do.. by nature.. you please get hold of some one to take out your frustrations.. 

Like Poo said, keep talking...maybe you'll make some sense hun. Tongue You dare judge ppl's character  based on who they like on a show? That's being abusive. Learning curve ka kya hua? ROFL LOL And yeah, you lie. Poor you. Tongue Your frustrated intellect took a beating today. Sorry hun, better luck next time. Tongue

it look like you need someone's support to stand up..LOL.. gather all and comeback ok honey

prerna4rishavFaraan92

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Saw the repeat episode........wonder why so much discussion if sweta shuts up dolly.......so long dolly was shutting up sweta but no one foiund anything wrong in that !!!Confused

LOL ...There is absoultely no discussion about that here LOL 

People are stating that those who like dolly ...there are also like dolly in real life LOL

I saw you telling someone in the previous page about dolly influencing him/her......was that just tit for tat............

Anyway I believe one has some similarity with whoever you like or idolise.........i hate dolly for the simple reason that i havent used a single gaali all my life so far....

I definitely relate to what I saw of sweta on the show.........did not abuse etc etc ......

I guess one should be brave enough to admit why you like someone.........

tht wasnt meant for me but just saying.. I like Dolly becuz she is the only one who gave me entertainment the whole season.. tho im no ones fan i only like peple based on wta i see in the show.. i have no personal choices or reason.. if she wasnt in BB4 it was alll pheeka...u take out her Abusive side from her and she is more entertaining.. bu then u have to agree.. no masala would have been seen if Dolly didnt have her abusive side truned on....and tht is the only reason i dnt like ST cuz she under performed in the show.. i dnt know how hard it is for people to understand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

hideFaraan92

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Originally posted by akash08

If everyone follows "Dont Give up " policy by Ms. Intelliegent .........then IF will run out of disk space without any conclusion to topics LOL
Jai ho Forum Baba.. prabachan ka liye thanks..

Hi akash u were on IJSMB?
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I saw you telling someone in the previous page about dolly influencing him/her......was that just tit for tat............

Anyway I believe one has some similarity with whoever you like or idolise.........i hate dolly for the simple reason that i havent used a single gaali all my life so far....

I definitely relate to what I saw of sweta on the show.........did not abuse etc etc ......

I guess one should be brave enough to admit why you like someone.........

You need to read all posts to see how this discussion is flowing ...

People like dolly for her entertainment and its very clear !!  Even Sameer has liked dolly for her good qualities .........
What do u mean by even Sameer? Sameer is not a yardstick for judgement for many unlike as it seems for you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Go to top