Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) (Page 28)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by MithiBani

I was leaving until I saw some ppl snidely agreeing with Lathi's abusive postsi. Tongue I think I'll stay. LOL LOL

Yeah Dolly did cry. Glad that made you laugh. I didn't think Shweta rocked. I think both of them sucked. Confused

LOL.......i was not laughing but did not feel sad at all coz she deserves that loneliness and ignorance from other housemate!!! 

Shweta rocked while Dolly sucked to hell!!! Approve
i never posted anything abusive !! it is evident of dolly character in her supporters too.. lying to the core..LOL

You didn't? Liar liar........Tongue Tongue That below post of yoursis being judgemental and abusive to forum members who like someone on the SHOW. You have memory problems, kya? Wink

Originally posted by lathika4u

Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Originally posted by pooja.s92

[QUOTE=STRocks]

it was pretty much required. .when you guys can bash ST without having any logical reason then we are forced to presume such things. .cause normally , educated civilized people dont prefer an abusive bitch like dolly

and dont say that dolly is atleast not fake like ST.. .mannerism has to be shown everywhere whether fake or real. . When you visit someone house , do you show them what you do @ house?? 

certainly everyones parents tell them to behave in front of others.. .but seems like DOlly has either not learned or been taught such things

Well we bash everybody for no reason but only u have the problem.. we have soo many better things to do in life other than defending Dolly, Shweta, Veena etc etc.. but sadly everybody doesnt get the meaning of fun..Tongue

raffuchakkar.Monami.

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

ROFL Over-Obsessed Shweta Fanz Thumbs Up

I think, Me, Sabz, faraan, Pinky, lathika and the rest of us stand NOWHERE in fronta these obsession SillyKabul video and all that.. GREAT research on her.. Lemme know if I can help ROFL

I am feeling like crying Guddu coz I can't give this much time to Shweta whereas non fanz can. Cry
I got to leave again Cry

I shall join you all shortly thoughBig smile

Keep rocking and make sure to use ST formula as needed------> Ignorance is a bliss sometimeBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyhidesusan29Faraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyromiosugar1Faraan92

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by prodigy007

Shweta shut Dolly up? How exactly?

I think reverse is right Dolly Shut Sweta today
when Dolly said why did you not leave when you gave big bashan of zameer when sameer left she had no answer

Big Boss should have left the fights go on for some time between ST and Dolly and see the true colors in Colors channel

colors can change thier channel slogan to aao hamare channel mein logo ke sahi colour dekathe hai (which will show ST in her true avatar)

When I heard she never met Dolly in real life how does the incident happen between her ex hubby and dolly and I think dolly got some inside information about ST that is why she got so scared when she saw dolly first time and it looks like they had some bad transactions for some shows.But ST denying the whether she had BF or not after that i do not trust any words.

oh bt the problem is.............. reality shows kartay kartay ... shatir tiwari ko fakeness ki itniii aadat hogaye.... her nikab is as permanent as her aata (foundation)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pooja.s92MithiBani

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Originally posted by MithiBani

people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..
 MB it's the 'mpc.sofar' affect :)

.Monami.MithiBani

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by STRocks

it was pretty much required. .when you guys can bash ST without having any logical reason then we are forced to presume such things. .cause normally , educated civilized people dont prefer an abusive bitch like dolly

and dont say that dolly is atleast not fake like ST.. .mannerism has to be shown everywhere whether fake or real. . When you visit someone house , do you show them what you do @ house?? 

certainly everyones parents tell them to behave in front of others.. .but seems like DOlly has either not learned or been taught such things

No. There was absolutely NO need to make personal comments on anyone.

Don't like Dolly ? Go bash her dude. Like I give a damn. I don't care yaa .. Bash anyone! Who are they to get  upset/excited/angry about ? They DO NOT make the slightest bit of difference to my life.

But my friends do matter to me. If your ignorant. mannerless, zameerless and fake friend (as she puts it ) is going to disrespect them then please expect the same Big smile Thanks.

it is god damn free world I can bash any one I like in BB house but I would not bash any one here if they do not agree with me becuase people here are not cheap according to me but ST fans can bash dolly dada but they should never tell other non ST fans not bash thier celeb which is not fair

becuase I got license to bash the contestants because they are cheap and they have nothing to do in thier life meaniful in 3 months of time and they are ready to lose thier self respect (zameer) for few hundered ruppees.

pooja.s92.Monami.

Go to top