Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by susan29

This definitely doesnt sound good.........someone is happy that another member may cry 😲 😲 😲

Susan.. Lathi just said that we are ST fanz, dont cry for such small issues.. It's Dolly Lovers who do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like Xmas thing, Salman's digging n smashing her thingy, tonight's epi and loads more..

Abla naari πŸ˜†
Originally posted by akash08

Yes because I find it hard to digest a hardocre Dolly fan preaching peace in every alternate page!! What choice I have other than calling you baba??

Akash, KB is no harcore Dolly fan. Tum bhi assume karne lage? πŸ˜• 

And nobody is preaching peace. We are calling out about a post that said Dolly's fans must be like Dolly. We liked Raja/Vindu/Ravi previous seasons. Are we like them? No!! That stupid logic is being discussed here. πŸ˜›
One thing for sure..

If Lathika made a comment on Dolly Lovers, then why people reacted so MUCH if they are NOT Dolly Lovers🀣

I am fed up of people's Double Standard Bullshits and all 🀣 If I am not a Dolly Lover, I wont give a damn who comments what on Dolly LoversπŸ˜†..

HuhπŸ˜†

Originally posted by MithiBani

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  aaj main mood mein nahin thi bewkoofi tolerate karne ke. Ek din pehle bhi aisa hua tha. Otherwise I usually let ppl like that stew in their own silly juices. πŸ˜‰

And πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— to you too!! We rock!! πŸ˜›

MB u rock today
accha hai tumara dark side se raffu baba kush hua
U GO GIRLπŸ˜›

Originally posted by lathika4u

I am not Dolly to CRY.. LOL.. loosers..πŸ˜†

Dolly made ST cry first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if u r like St... U shud Cry!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Originally posted by prodigy007

Right Sameer is not a yardstick for judgement his judgement about ST is completely wrong as well ;)

Sameer ka Zameer mar chuka hai.
Dolly fanz react on if something is said abt Dolly Fanz..

And then they claim they are not 🀣
Originally posted by susan29

@ KB and pulwasha...........I totally agree dolly was the most entertaining factor on the show and was therefore brought back etc etc....the show ran because of her........TRPs went high because of her........

We are talking about entertainment only ...no is trying to justify dolly's actions in her personal life :)
She is still rocking the show for us in the final week of season !!

We are assuming that show is meant for entertainment .........TV is media for entertainment ......i don't get too serious about what is being show on TV

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  aaj main mood mein nahin thi bewkoofi tolerate karne ke. Ek din pehle bhi aisa hua tha. Otherwise I usually let ppl like that stew in their own silly juices. πŸ˜‰

And πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— to you too!! We rock!! πŸ˜›

I knowwww Mithi.. silly assumptions...πŸ˜†

Ohhh yeaa Susan Lathika ke comments dekhte dekhte main bhi insensitive hogayi thi.. i say tht PROUDLY...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Akash, KB is no harcore Dolly fan. Tum bhi assume karne lage? πŸ˜• 

And nobody is preaching peace. We are calling out about a post that said Dolly's fans must be like Dolly. We liked Raja/Vindu/Ravi previous seasons. Are we like them? No!! That stupid logic is being discussed here. πŸ˜›

comparing fans to thier celebs they support is the most stupid thing to do

if salman does some stupid i can not call pulwa you are also stupid becuase you are supporting some one stupid.