Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =)) - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by romiosugar

Good nite since you are leaving now!!
Nah......I ain't gonna nail Dolly down coz she is not worth my time.🤢
Everyone knows what kinda woman she is, so I am least interested in her 😆

But Shweta rocked today while Dolly ended up crying 😃😆

I was leaving until I saw some ppl snidely agreeing with Lathi's abusive postsi. 😛 I think I'll stay. 😆 😆

Yeah Dolly did cry. Glad that made you laugh. I didn't think Shweta rocked. I think both of them sucked. 😕
Originally posted by MithiBani

Man!! You lie so nicely!! You were not discussing the topic. You were bashing ppl who like Dolly. Can't even admit that haan?? Chee!! 🤢 Your intelligence and knowlege was displayed full on today.
ok lying is one of my character.. and i am brain less please keep away from me, and find people who can match up dolly's character and intelligence for you to make arguments or discussions..OK honey GN
Sonia darling, let's rock in our AT 😛

Come on over!! or let's go to see your post in DMG forum as I just noticed that you have done fantastic job by putting all the famous jodis together!!!

Please leave this thread for now!!! 😳
After being on this thread for past 10 min continuously I don't know why but got a random thought :
"Akal badi ki bhens"

😆😆😆
Originally posted by kuttabhai

yes please .......i always knew you will have that CD 👍🏼   Who else can keep these CD's other than you 😛

I will specially burn a CD for you as mine is too old!!! 😛

Give me your add 😛
Shweta shut Dolly up? How exactly?
Originally posted by lathika4u

they just simply come after our posts and argue and in the end make all crap statements.. 😆.. i admitted many things like, i am shrewd, manner less, fake , unreal, still they argue with me.. something is itching them like DOLLY🤣

No, you're the first person I came across who is so extremely PROUD of being manner less, fake and zameer less. Ignorant too. But I guess people like you exist too. It's just that I am not used to such FAKE people in my life.

You def are VERY manner-less!👍🏼 and I don't talk to ignorant people so yeah ..

Peace.

Originally posted by STRocks

arayy ..yar you guys lack brain like Dolly .. .what i meant was that just like dolly changes her mood every time , same way you are changing your zammer statements. .. 

ohhhhh i thought u lack sense like Shweta.. oopppsieeeeeee... but then i forget this is Soniya... wat can i expect

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

I was leaving until I saw some ppl snidely agreeing with Lathi's abusive postsi. 😛 I think I'll stay. 😆 😆

Yeah Dolly did cry. Glad that made you laugh. I didn't think Shweta rocked. I think both of them sucked. 😕

LOL.......i was not laughing but did not feel sad at all coz she deserves that loneliness and ignorance from other housemate!!! 

Shweta rocked while Dolly sucked to hell!!! 
Originally posted by lathika4u

why intelligent person is wasting time on making comments on ignorant person's posts.. please find some dolly bindra style people and communicate with them to increase your knowledge and intelligence and leave this ignorant out..OK😛

What happened to all those big words like 'learning curve' and 'psychoanalysis' etec etc. If you are such an intellectual, like your post implied, don't give up so easily. Bring it on. Tongue I think you are 'Dolly Bindra type people' and hence that nasty judmental post by you. 😉 😉 😆
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago