Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Norferatu..rocking meeshu..abhay vs kabir..gud epi (Page 4)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Yes, it was really great.

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Adits Hug

Hugs an Muah to you for this post.

Damn good.

Piya and her interference in Abhay's life. Poor guy he is trapped and does not know what to do. But the way she reserached and they showed it to us it was damn convincing.

Tracker is damn hillarious and she is actually very practical.

I loved Misha's scenes. I also used to mess up my cupboard and my elder sis would clean it for me. But not yearly. Every week as we shared a room and she didnt like mess while I loved it. And i so hate pink and purple.

And kabir and Abhay - I loved their scene so much. Abhay has this lovely I dont care attitude which is what I flipped over completely for. Especially when he says thats it not his problem how kabir removes his car as he took Abhay's parking place.

Or when he says dont hurt pia and then I will not leave you - he smirks and says  "Oh, I got so scared of you, really" Thats was hillarious.

And Pia is testing him far too much. Poor Guy.

Edited by vinuchand - 07 January 2011 at 12:01am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index