Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Norferatu..rocking meeshu..abhay vs kabir..gud epi (Page 3)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

ROFLhey awsum post as usaul..............i do wait daily for ur post....

keep making daily......thank u for da making us smile wid ur smiliesROFL

thank you so much dear fr lkin my post.......i hope it keeps mkin u smile evn mre....hugzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by remosalsa

Adi, by ur posts only i get idea what may have happened in today's epiLOL actually i am at workOuch, so i have to go home at night to see, what happened in today's epiOuch
so can't commentUnhappy
But ur diff vampire emos r niceLOL
& Kabir-Abhay scene sounds funCoolLOL, i love to watch them, when both show their attitude towards each othersLOL, without caring each other attitudeCoolClap......Day Dreaming

ashu...do watch d epi it ws gud.......

thanx fr lkin d post ya........hugzzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimiremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Yaa, Adi , this week i got to watch epi very late at nightUnhappy, cause of workSleepyOuch
so till i watch the epi, all have almost commentedLOL, i am left with nothing to commentDisapprove, except reading itGeekLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Yaa, Adi , this week i got to watch epi very late at nightUnhappy, cause of workSleepyOuch
so till i watch the epi, all have almost commentedLOL, i am left with nothing to commentDisapprove, except reading itGeekLOL

u knw wat ashu in 2days epi...i lkd abhay's reply to wen pia asked she wants to talk to him...to which abhay replied....." tumhe baat karni hai ya sawwaal poochne hai..."LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
great post i loved all da emotions u hve used!!
Big smileyep i loved the kabir vs abhay scene..hope we get more of them!!
i loved tracker today so much with her vampire version of pee loon!!
yep piya acted very well when she found out abt vampires in the book n hopefully she will be able to see abhay is different frm all the other vampire n still love him for who he is!
keep up with yr posts i love reading them!!Hug
musatfadking Senior Member
musatfadking
musatfadking

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post .Todas episode was superb.
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
dits edited my post on pg 2Big smile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
That was an okay Episode. I loved Misha but Kabir was irritating. Why can't the guy see that he was a failure when it comes to being their for Piya when she needs help or standing by her when Abhay was always there for her with or without his heroic acts. I loved the way abhay supported her by going to her and sitting with her before the earthquake and how he stopped Mr Dobriyal from hitting Piya when Kabir did not stand by her. Abhay has every quality a girl would look in a Guy. It was nice to see Abhay being nice to Piya and  bonding again with her.But I found the Hindi translation while reading an English Book quite irritating.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 06 January 2011 at 8:16pm
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

u knw wat ashu in 2days epi...i lkd abhay's reply to wen pia asked she wants to talk to him...to which abhay replied....." tumhe baat karni hai ya sawwaal poochne hai..."LOLLOLLOL
AdiEmbarrassedLOL, that line was so funnyLOL, cause, she talks less with himCryLOL, &  questions him moreWinkTongueLOLLOL

Edited by remosalsa - 06 January 2011 at 8:51pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index