Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Norferatu..rocking meeshu..abhay vs kabir..gud epi (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Gosh, adits! I so love your takes! They make my day!LOL And ya, today's episode was fabulous! But your cutie emoticons make even the worst of the episodes worth it!Hug Just wanted to let you know today since I don't comment here very oftenOuch Btw, I never mentioned it earlier but I LOVED the new BG score! Its so thrilling, scary, romantic, passionate all at the same time!Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7pyar-ishk

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Gosh, adits! I so love your takes! They make my day!LOL And ya, today's episode was fabulous! But your cutie emoticons make even the worst of the episodes worth it!Hug Just wanted to let you know today since I don't comment here very oftenOuch Btw, I never mentioned it earlier but I LOVED the new BG score! Its so thrilling, scary, romantic, passionate all at the same time!Day Dreaming 

chillu ...thanxxxxxxx............Big smileBig smileBig smile............

yes d BG score hs alwaz bn gud.........n d new 1 is gud as well.........Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Soz dits this is late..I was upset abt sumfin anyway as usual ur cute emoticons with a fab take a perfect combo to make me smileBig smile

I loved their Quiz Session..Question pe question toh yahaan se answer pe answers dhadam dhadam dhadam haha..and his answers wid logic were perfect isntead of trying to ignore her..

But Piya Jaiswaal is not gonna give up so easilyApproveshe decides to do Vampire Reasearch bcoz her CID mind indicates tht he is a vampiree..and she will prove her insitinct right at any costLOL

Tracker LMAO as usual she can crack me up anywhere anytimee...ROFLAnd her Pee Loon versionROFLROFLROFLwho can make me lauf so much as her..too cuteee..

and he cums behind Piya Jahaan Piya wahan Abhay Miyaan..As I said to u b4 dits thank god he didn't take the plug out this timeROFLROFLbut she printed it tht was goodd..she knws himLOL

Misha Mishaa my Disaster QueenROFLROFLher sppofs lol..loved her scene too with piya and panchi both..all 3 are such adorable sisters..hoepfully they won't have ill feelings wen tehy find out she is their step sis..

Piya's reasearch as u said it was more for us to know..I loved the execution of the scene with Perfect FBs with it..Clap
with Abhay having the feeling tht she is peeping into your reality was awsum..He doesn't want her to know more coz tht will ruin everything..He knows she will be disgusted with his real identity..

and then Misha interviewing panchiLOLI loved the way she said Mum prashad so cute..

LOL Kabir Vs Abhay Love these two too haha the way he parked his car in a  kool manner and angad;s reactionLOL
then they cum face to face haha I loev their BG music as well..atleast its not tht one which she uses for all these types of fights rememba da bg which is lyk HEY HEY HEY HEY it doesn;t sound good wen its written but wen u hear it..It is hilarioussROFL

"Ooo Main Darr Gaya lol"LOL

and Piya wants information from the horse's mouth itsleff..waah Piya Lage rahooLOL

Precap: Lookss Interesting as seen in the sbb segment he approaches his hand to take it but don't know if he will actually hold it..I bet u misha or sumowe will interrupt and he will take faayda of tht fact and giev da royal ignoree..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 06 January 2011 at 7:04pm
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yes today was great episodeSmile

adits7

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
awsummm pedaa!!

fab post yaaaa!!  and luv your vampu emoticons!!!

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyNihu

awsummm pedaa!!

fab post yaaaa!!  and luv your vampu emoticons!!!

JAMUN HUGZZZZZZZZZZ............thanx dear..............
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Adi, by ur posts only i get idea what may have happened in today's epiLOL
actually i am at workOuch, so i have to go home at night to see, what happened in today's epiOuch
so can't commentUnhappy
But ur diff vampire emos r niceLOL
& Kabir-Abhay scene sounds funCoolLOL, i love to watch them, when both show their attitude towards each othersLOL, without caring each other attitudeCoolClap......Day Dreaming

adits7

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ROFLhey awsum post as usaul..............i do wait daily for ur post....

keep making daily......thank u for da making us smile wid ur smiliesROFL

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index