India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Norferatu..rocking meeshu..abhay vs kabir..gud epi

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
the episode was very good......quite interesting ...hd its comics moments as well...thanx to meesha....n Kabir as Mr J vs hunkalicious Abhay.Star...

now we wer excited on wat Abhay wud reply to Pia's silver allergy question.....n mus say he didnt disappoint ...primarily coz der ws no wound at all...thanx to Sr Mr Chand Raichand......n dn he replied dt he is allergic to silver......

Pia's face wen she saw Abhay's palm was lk...............LOLLOLLOL

i liked how dey showed a detailed research work on

Nosferatu(the Vampires)...Halloween Mask....rather dn pia just readin some bits fr herself.....it was lk convincing herself n d viewers as well...Thumbs Up...

highlight of Pia n her research wer dos flashbacks n she connecting the dots.....lk wen wiki Vampire  attributes said...VampireBig smile

Vampires are very powerful...she remembered he stopped the Truck to save her.....

wen it said Vampires have the looks or quality to attract people she remembered the 1st day wen Abhay hd entered Mount college....

wen it said Vampires have a super natural powers or strong sensing abilities she remembered the earthquake prediction part.....

Pia's expressions reading the defination n details about vampires wer goodClapClap...wen she read abt dey surviving on blood n all...she felt disgusted more thinking if abhay is vampire he m8 b doin d same....

scene with good execution : at the Dobriyal's place wen she was reading dat book on vampires wid Born-fire behind her...just frm 1 born-fire at dobriyals to the Born-fire at raichands .Fire 3..i really liked how frm d Dobriyals place they shifted to Raichands.....

where Abhay had a self talk on sensing Pia researching on him....
Bravo!

meesha was super cool as alwaz......

tracker wid her pee loon 2nd version ws funny..ROFL...

good to see panchi deciding to stand on her own  n moving ahead in life....its so contemporary...Thumbs Up........

Mr J kabir Vs hunkalicious Abhay.....Love You...... : k nw m really excited for this 1 on 1..Club Me 1...LOLLOLLOL..............

i liked dt sly smile of abhay wen kabir was  Dhamkaofying ( threatening)  abhay ...abhay's expression s n dt smile was lk .

"Ya right ..tu haath toh laga kar dikha..".....LOLLOLLOL

wanna c more of kabir vs abhay scenes.....n even better if meesha joins in....coz i love how abhay keeps his cool n lets meesha win every time dey argue or talk....

ilkd abhay's reply to wen pia asked she wants to talk to him...." tumhe baat karni hai ya sawwaal poochne hai..."LOLLOLLOL

1 of the hallmarks of this show is the language used ..which is so like us..youthful..Thumbs Up..

excited for Abhays reacion in 2mrws epi abt Pia's topic for research.....i so wanna c Pia failing miserably every time she tries to expose abhay n his truth.....till abhay himself finally confesses on he being a vampire........

Edited by adits7 - 06 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bostaniancutemugnehnehnejisanabestPriyaThakurscorpio95KhaLidaHBUBLAIreepicheepNaughtyNihu-sim-armaanlover_7raj-guria-kritiRozy77AnamikaSJain--sumana13--IndigoBluesknumnumRoark--sanchita--.:.MONA.:.RidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..remosalsa-LetItGo-

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ahh. .gud post. .spc i lykd d kabir-abhay part!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Adits, i love you, cutezie. You always make me smile. 6 days a week. God bless you.

--sumana13--adits7

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
loved your post!
and yes, i can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

--sumana13--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Adits, i love you, cutezie. You always make me smile. 6 days a week. God bless you.

thanx poca...hugzzzzzz..glad u lk my posts.....SmileSmileSmile

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
aditi I love ur iconified posts. Kahan se dhoond ke lati hai in icons ko. Good episode except the bad hindi words used for vampires.Angry It would be gr8 if they used english. Loved the Abhay-Kabir face to face. Two hotties. Really it was "Hath laga ke to dekh." But the way Abhay reacted when Kabir took Piya's name "Piya ko in sab ke beech mat lana." Hmmm. "Kuch kuch hota hai."Embarrassed

--sumana13--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

aditi I love ur iconified posts. Kahan se dhoond ke lati hai in icons ko. Good episode except the bad hindi words used for vampires.Angry It would be gr8 if they used english. Loved the Abhay-Kabir face to face. Two hotties. Really it was "Hath laga ke to dekh." But the way Abhay reacted when Kabir took Piya's name "Piya ko in sab ke beech mat lana." Hmmm. "Kuch kuch hota hai."Embarrassed

sanchi ..thanx ya....Big smileBig smileBig smile.....

oh ya hindi words.....bt i lk der google n wiki explanation part.....

oh ya i forgot to mention abt abhay n his reaction wen kabir said "patah nahi pia ko tumme kya pasand hai...."...n abhay ws lk dont drag her in......yeah.....LOLLOLLOL

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i lve reading ur post.....keep rocking nf posting :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index