Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra rishta nominated in apsara awards (ARTICLE

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Pavitra Rishta, Pratigya, Taarak Mehta lead Apsara awards nomination
Indo Asian News Service
Thursday, January 06, 2011 (New Delhi)

"Pavitra Rishta", "Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya" and "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" are leading the 6th Chevrolet Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards list with five nominations each.

Star Plus' "Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya", a show on based on eve-teasing, has garnered nominations for best drama series-fiction, best director fiction for Yatin Dang, best writer for Pearl Grey and best ensemble cast
The show's protagonist Pooja Gor is also vying for the title of best actress in a drama series.

Zee TV's "Pavitra Rishta" has also been nominated in best drama series category. Both the lead actors Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput are also up for the trophy of best actress drama and best actor drama respectively.

The show's director Kushal Zaveri is nominated in best director fiction category, while writer Rajesh Joshi has been nominated in best writer category.

SAB TV's "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" has also been nominated in best drama series - fiction, while Disha Vakhani, popularly known as Daya and Dilip Joshi as her on screen husband Jethalal, are also nominated for best actress and best actor award respectively. The show has also been nominated for best ensemble cast.

Writers Raju Odedra and Rajen Upadhyay have earned nomination for best writer for the comedy show.

Also vying for the trophy of best drama series fiction are Sony's "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and Star One's "Dill Mill Gayye".

In the best actor category, Ronit Roy will compete with Sushant, Dilip, Barun Sobti of "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and Kanwaljeet Singh of "Sabki Laadli Bebo" in the best actor category for his role in "Bandini".

The best director category includes Nikhil Sinha for "Baba Aiso Varr Dhundho", Pradeep Yadav for "Balika Vadhu Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte", and Dharmesh Shah and Khazaan Panesar for "Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahani Jhansi Ki Rani".

"Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and "Dill Mill Gayye" have also been nominated in best drama series fiction.

Other nominations in best actress category are Rashmi Desai for "Uttaran" and Reena Kapoor of "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki".

The nominations in the best non-fiction category are "Dance India Dance Season 2"; "Big Boss - Season 4"; "Zara Nach Ke Dikha-Season 2"; "Entertainment ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega" and "Koffee With Karan - Season 3".

The awards ceremony will take place Jan 11 and will be shown on Colors Jan 23.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110165807&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=television&nid=77596&cp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for sharing 
i really hope they win the awards.... 👍🏼
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG ,this is huge .These awards are big ..I am sure Sushant  will win ...Fingers crossed..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the nominations are good except Barun Sobti's.....due to jdj i see 15 minutes of it on mon tue.....and seriously no way. My POV. 
lunza thumbnail
how are the winners going to be decided ? if it is by a jury , then I am doubtful whether sushant is going to win ...
ronit roy is a jury favourite .. among the actresses .. its between ankita and rashmi..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The jury decides . The team that sits for jury are directors like Shyam Benegal etc etc ...Like really good directors ..
It will not be easy to please them .

I don't think Anki has a chance of winning .But the fact that she got nominated in her first year for Apsara is just fantastic ...

I still have hopes for Sushant .Technicaly he is a brilliant actor and manav has had very scope to show his acting ....I am keeping my fingers crossed ...
lunza thumbnail
di , it depends on what scenes are shown to the jury .. i hope it is one of his crying scenes .. sushant is a damn good crier 😆 ..
My pick would be after the first time he is jailed and released.. when he comes to the k's with savita and twists archana's hand .. sushant was brilliant in that scene ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh! It's a great news. hope sushant and anki will get the awards!
Thanks for sharing.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope PR, Ankita and Sushant win. It would be well deserved, especially for Ankita and Sushant
Armu4eva thumbnail
Pavitra Rishta, Pratigya, Taarak Mehta lead Apsara awards nominations
By IANS, 7 January, 2011
Pavitra Rishta, Pratigya, Taarak Mehta lead Apsara awards nominations"Pavitra Rishta", "Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya" and "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" are leading the 6th Chevrolet Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards list with five nominations each.Star Plus' "Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya", a show on based on eve-teasing, has garnered nominations for best drama series-fiction, best director fiction for Yatin Dang, best writer for Pearl Grey and best ensemble cast.

The show's protagonist Pooja Gor is also vying for the title of best actress in a drama series.

Zee TV's "Pavitra Rishta" has also been nominated in best drama series category. Both the lead actors Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput are also up for the trophy of best actress drama and best actor drama respectively.

The show's director Kushal Zaveri is nominated in best director fiction category, while writer Rajesh Joshi has been nominated in best writer category.

SAB TV's "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" has also been nominated in best drama series - fiction, while Disha Vakhani, popularly known as Daya and Dilip Joshi as her on screen husband Jethalal, are also nominated for best actress and best actor award respectively. The show has also been nominated for best ensemble cast.

Writers Raju Odedra and Rajen Upadhyay have earned nomination for best writer for the comedy show.

Also vying for the trophy of best drama series fiction are Sony's "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and Star One's "Dill Mill Gayye".

In the best actor category, Ronit Roy will compete with Sushant, Dilip, Barun Sobti of "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and Kanwaljeet Singh of "Sabki Laadli Bebo" in the best actor category for his role in "Bandini".

The best director category includes Nikhil Sinha for "Baba Aiso Varr Dhundho", Pradeep Yadav for "Balika Vadhu Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte", and Dharmesh Shah and Khazaan Panesar for "Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahani Jhansi Ki Rani".

"Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and "Dill Mill Gayye" have also been nominated in best drama series fiction.

Other nominations in best actress category are Rashmi Desai for "Uttaran" and Reena Kapoor of "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki".

The nominations in the best non-fiction category are "Dance India Dance Season 2?; "Big Boss - Season 4?; "Zara Nach Ke Dikha-Season 2?; "Entertainment ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega" and "Koffee With Karan - Season 3?.

The awards ceremony will take place Jan 11 and will be shown on Colors Jan 23.