Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 9)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

continued from above;

Liked the way adi was instructing the security to act normal and keep an eye on everyone.ClapClapClap
Kamena brij is back, Maan please kill him quickly.AngryAngry

sob sob me did not like it when maan said that geet will lose all the trust she has for maan once she finds out about his decision.Cry

Good that maan is suspicious about the incident and is getting security. Smile I like it when maan shows all attitute and authorityLOL

love it when maan said that until now he has kept all his emotions, love, happiness locked away but from now on he does not want anything to come in between him and geet.Clap

loved today's episode,ClapClapClap although it was a bit quick. Just one think I hope you all will agree with that we do not want any MU between Geet and Maan now or after the wedding about the decision. Knowing our luck, CV's always do what we say no to. Cry

Yeah Maan please take care of that horrible BrijAngry in your typical Maan Singh Khurana angry young man way, can't wait see that avatar of Maan againDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sptrno

First of all sorry guys for making u wait for so longCry.........i don't think i can open the thread by 10.30........sorry.......may b i will just reply to threads frm 2mrwLOL.................@Nandita......welcome dear to the family of Crazy IncrediblesSmile..................About MU track......i don't think Geet would MU Maan as now their mutual trust and understanding has surpassed that MU stage.......Infact Geet might feel really bad that her Maan was faced with such a heartbreaking choice because she knows he is someone who keeps his guilt inside he would suffer to the core but not let Geet see his pain........All is well for MAANEET and their babySmile

thank you for the warm welcome .....Hug
Nay! no MU happening i guess....hopefully
i want him to speak to her of it..though it can never be easy for him to say & her to understand in first go...but loving & trusting Maan is one way route ...you can never turn back from him ever .....only will fall more deeply in his love....(i do go on ...don't i !!!!!)

She sure senses what he went through & also has seen his love for 'their' baby too ...she will when at peace after the tornado passes will sure see his point & relieve him of the guilt

.........yea dear Maan Singh Khurana ka jaadu hi aisa haiWink ....... Just like Geet' love trust understanding admiration and respect for MSK gets deeper with every passing second even our' get deeper with every new avatar of MSKWinkLOL..........Now just can't wait to see how Geet would relieve him of the guilt-guilt for no mistake of his........only Geet in her style can bring him out of his guiltSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFannanditasinghdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adenshia

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

i know yaar ... but wht to do dil hain ki manta hi nahin ...whn we see some things ... like tht ... can't stop ...
yes annie & NT thing also ... well i guess we have to do lot of work bcoz of the cv's ... assuming assuming ... this will never end i guess...

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by divareena

continued from above;

Liked the way adi was instructing the security to act normal and keep an eye on everyone.ClapClapClapyup adi sir is oncve again in form... like he was in startting of Delhi epi...rembr wen sasha and tasha where boasting tat Straightaway after entering the office will ask for sasha but no he asked for Adi... and Adi's idea's where Maan's first prefernce
Kamena brij is back, Maan please kill him quickly.AngryAngry
That will happen soon dear... waiting for the big Kasam Maan has to take...tat is hopefully after Maan comes to knw tat Brij is out and has already attempted to Kill Geet...

sob sob me did not like it when maan said that geet will lose all the trust she has for maan once she finds out about his decision.Cry
yeah me too dnt like it...as i mentioned in one of ur posts earlier..hope Geet understands Maan's position...wic he was in while to choose btwn geet and their baby

Good that maan is suspicious about the incident and is getting security. Smile I like it when maan shows all attitute and authorityLOLyeah finally after all emotional track we are slowly getting our old Maan back

love it when maan said that until now he has kept all his emotions, love, happiness locked away but from now on he does not want anything to come in between him and geet.ClapFinally he is opening up his feelings...

loved today's episode,ClapClapClap although it was a bit quick. Just one think I hope you all will agree with that we do not want any MU between Geet and Maan now or after the wedding about the decision. Knowing our luck, CV's always do what we say no to. Cry
i think there won't be MU track any more....coz they are in a position to understand each other more...now

I too was so glad to see Adi back in action, they really to increase his role he has always been true to both Maan & Geet and whom better to trust with his precious Geet's security than Adi, well done Maan

sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

i  want him to speak to her of it..though it can never be easy for him to say & her to understand in first go...but loving & trusting Maan is one way route ...you can never turn back from him ever .....only will fall more deeply in his love....(i do go on ...don't i  !!!!!)

She sure senses what he went through & also has seen his love for 'their' baby too ...she will when at peace after the tornado passes will sure see his point & relieve him of the guilt 

GEEt has seen the love for the baby in maans eyes...she knows his eyes speak what he cannot..........

so she will not doubt him..........but u right.initially she might be a bit upset........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i  want him to speak to her of it..though it can never be easy for him to say & her to understand in first go...but loving & trusting Maan is one way route ...you can never turn back from him ever .....only will fall more deeply in his love....(i do go on ...don't i  !!!!!)

GEEt has seen the love for the baby in maans eyes...she knows his eyes speak what he cannot..........

so she will not doubt him..........but u right.initially she might be a bit upset........
 i think tat intial bit of upset will be tat he hid the fact from her and went into guilt trip...all alone... if he had tld him she mite not be so upset

@aashu : red color line is completely true ... so defo no MU...

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Big smile sorry cant stop smiling tonight, cox both Geet & Baby are safe and Maan finally had a smile on his face Big smile
Big smileBig smile
Originally posted by dewdropred

Helloo girls ...

I guess .... we all were over reacting yesterdayLOL ...  but the cv's Y should they give us half baked lines LOL& make the entire forum furious over this baby & maa main sae kisko bacho issue LOL... sorry cv's Tongue.... but no more mistakes haanWinkLOL ...

CV's dont have anything else to do besides scaring us LOL we should have known better than to over react over something like that Wink but what to do MSK cries we cry with him (Kya yehi pyar hai?? LOL)

well today what ever the doctor said did sound some sense i can save geet & the baby ... but it might b dangerous for geet ... tht's the reason i want to save only geet ...(abhey Dr. gadhi AngryOuchAngry... agar yehin baath kal hamein batha dethi ... tho hamari discussion ka topic alag hotha ... LOLwell never mind bcoz of tht line ... we did learn somethings about preg* & it's issues as it might be useful for all the girls in the forum ...LOLWink

am scared about pregnant issues as it is... all these small small details will kill me before i ever become pregnant Wink but yeah these things are pretty useful... these doctors (and cv's) they take forever to say the simplest thing... like u said if doc had said everything clearly, last night would have been so much better and we would have had a good nights sleep Angry

maan bechara Cry... in tears OMG Cry... never seen maan like that beforeCry ... today maan was crying even more Cry...teary eyed maan Cry...standing & telling god that how he did not want to answer the question CryCryCryCry(seeing maan in such a helpless state CryCryCry...makes me feel bad & sad CryCryCryno worries maannuu ... geetu & baby will be fine ... u prayed to god isn't it ...)

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Cry

maan telling the doctor ... to save his geet ...crying infront of dadima ... worried ... getting the news about the miraculous escape both mom & baby had ...maan is happy that wifey & baby survived but ...  now maan even more worried & guilty ... thinking geet will ever forgive him Ouch(maannuu don't feel guilty ... u r correct ... if mommy is not there where will the baby come from ... so u r correct don't worry .... u took the correct decision ....Smile)
true, if Geet is safe then there would be lots more babies, and i think once again cv's are trying to scare us.. Geet will forgive Maan when she knows the truth... after all like Geet knows and understands Maan better than he himself does WinkSmile

geet happy tht she & baby both survived ... oh maan ... he was so lost in his guilty feeling ... when geet was talking abt the baby & mother hood ....poor maan ... but still trying to be normal ... so many emotions on his face ... kabhi khushi kabhi ghum in maan's face can be easily seen ... happy tht geet & baby are fine ... sad & guily tht what will geet think ... if she knows he tried to save her only ... not the baby ... how beautifully GC emoted all the feelings in this particular episode ...luved all his emotions ... that he was giving per second ... when Dr. said geet was safe ... the smile on his face ... when in geet's room his guilty face ... speaking volumes even without uttering a single word ...

ClapClap hats off to GC.. tonight we saw what an exceptional actor he is... truly the smile on his face when doc came and said both Geet & baby are safe & all those emotions crossing his face while in Geet's room, and when Dadi asked u love her so much... oh god, amazing
hatshhh
Clap
hamara intellectual maan ... finally guesses tht some one messed up the heater ... gud job maan ...Clapu acted in the same way that we expected from u Clapnow he will dig into the matter ...
it was there on the back of his mind the whole time.. but he was more worried about Geet and baby... as soon as they were safe, our intelligent MSK is back Wink

idhar geet hospital main hain .... aur annie ko party ki padi hain .Angry.. (well not that we mind any gana bajana WinkLOL... but looks like our damsel is superwomenLOL ... straight from emergency room to partyLOL ... wow what a development ...)

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...
i wondered the same thing, but then i realized maybe the cv's were trying to show that even though it was never shown, Geet talked about it all to Maan, explained how everything went... u know with details...atleast thats the only explanations i can come up with so far...

Hi Ijjat, regarding your statement below, I so agree with you my but that GC is so good, the range of emotions on his face, his body language everything was mindblowing, one more thing I love your nameSmile

( how beautifully GC emoted all the feelings in this particular episode ...luved all his emotions ... that he was giving per second ... when Dr. said geet was safe ... the smile on his face ... when in geet's room his guilty face ... speaking volumes even without uttering a single word ...
ClapClap hats off to GC.. tonight we saw what an exceptional actor he is... truly the smile on his face when doc came and said both Geet & baby are safe & all those emotions crossing his face while in Geet's room, and when Dadi asked u love her so much... oh god, amazing 
hatshhh)

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by adenshia

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

dear totally agree. with u... Maan's dream sequence's im Hum Tum sequence was shown in Geet's POV  while she was thinking something abt Maan sorry dnt rembr wic episode... but defo say it...im sure...we had a huge confusion abt whtr Dadima knew abt Geet's preg*y...and we got it cleared rite...

i hope dew di u got wat im cmg to say

arti tht episode was the darga episode ...geet was remembering abt maan before she left for the darga while descending the stairs ... i wondered abt tht scene too .....whn it was aired tht time ..... tht's y i remember every tiny detail abt it ...till now LOL.. tht was a big blooper ... as the hum tum scene was maan's imagination & looked like geet penetrated through his dreams & saw wht he felt for her LOL

i knw yaar ...

if i think abt tht darga episode ...LOL

this part of todays episode def sounds sense LOL

sptrno--aarthi--

Go to top