Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 8)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by adenshia

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

dear totally agree. with u... Maan's dream sequence's im Hum Tum sequence was shown in Geet's POV  while she was thinking something abt Maan sorry dnt rembr wic episode... but defo say it...im sure...we had a huge confusion abt whtr Dadima knew abt Geet's preg*y...and we got it cleared rite...
i hope dew di u got wat im cmg to say
agree arti................
we have to assume a lot of things here...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i just hope we dont have to assume that the SR happened without it actually happening..............LOLLOLLOLLOL

plz plz plz dont throw chappals at me..........LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno--aarthi--

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@spandana i agree with you geet will not mu msk over this issue.but if by chance she does then i will say msk is better off without her.but such a thing will not happen.geet will understand msk's situation.

i want this marriage to happen now.can't wait for it anymore.

samata MU will not ahppen ... i am very sure abt it ... whn geet believed him blindly over the snow tht she called the weather dept .to enquire abt it ... & not only tht ..... whn she knows how much he was worried abt her tht he is not enjoying their marriage celebrations at all ... i don't think so she will MU him ...

u know y they were stressing on bhagwan part so much ... bcoz geet ... will remember this ... so tht there will be no MU ... she will know tht maan nver believed in god ... but for her he bought the taviz ... prayed to god ..... so she will understand ... him ... & no more MU ...

thy had crossed tht barrier of MU .... now no more MU between maaneet
thanks hima for the positive insight.i agree with you no more mu between them.
when do u think we can see the dream sequence.i am waiting to see it since yesterday's sbb episode.

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

dear totally agree. with u... Maan's dream sequence's im Hum Tum sequence was shown in Geet's POV  while she was thinking something abt Maan sorry dnt rembr wic episode... but defo say it...im sure...we had a huge confusion abt whtr Dadima knew abt Geet's preg*y...and we got it cleared rite...
we have to assume a lot of things here...........LOL

i just hope we dont have to assume that the SR happened without it actually happening..............LOL

no no dnt worry no chappals...lol yeah better CV's dnt  make us think tat way... and din't we assume tat for a min that they made ahem ahem in Roop tera sequence...

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima and  aarthirajendran - thank you for your comments and your postive message about no MU.   I hope CVS will not Show  this MU Track after marriage .
u r welcome dear.....+ve thinking always better in case of considering the minds of GHSP CV's...so enjoy sangeet ceremony for now...as a big twist and most waited Maan's huge kasam and brij maan face off is still in the long list...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Originally posted by pooja83

sorry to b a gate crasher........................

i just have to say one thing at d moment dat dis supersonic speed of today's epi. killed d essence of whole drama dey created...........................Unhappy

feeling too bad 4 maan ...........who is a man who introspects so rigorously....................he will feel guilty like hell 4 his choice.................

Pooja you are very welcome, the crazy incredibles are happy to have you and Nandita join usSmile

Me too feel so bad for Maan hate it that he has to suffer this guilt, it's not his faultCry

sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

x

Originally posted by divareena

I felt so bad for maan after what the doctor said to him. Cry CryCry Loved the way dadi always supports maan and hats off to her for the advice she gives him.

Love the way maan spoke in front of Mata ki murti. ClapClapClapClap I really feel so sad for him as no matter what decision he takes, he loses on both sides.  Me did not like to see tears in his eyes. CryCryCryCry

Maan said Geet to quickly when the doctor asked. I think he was acting instinctively but feels so guilty after he said that.

Me was crying after maan said that geet is never going to forgive his decision.CryCryCryCry  Geet better understand what a difficult situation maan was in when he made this decision. I have a feeling that there will be MU after this and me will kill the CVs for this.

I was so happy that the baby and geet both were safe and it was good to see maan smiling. Dancing

Good that geet is awake but bechara maan was feeling so guilty.CryCry

will add more soon.

geet is present all over him .... so if we wake him up in the night when he is in deep sleep also he will say the same word Geet Geet Geet ... nothing but geet ... he & geet both will also understand later on tht ... if geet was not there ... baby ka tho sawal hi nahin udtha ... baby kae liye mommy ka hona bhi tho chahiye ...

GC did a fab job... emoting all the emotions in a single scene ,.... happy ,sad , confused ,guillty ... superb job ...
DD was also gud ... but today it was GC day

reena there will b no MU ... ex- geet's blind faith over maan just coz he said it would snow ....
geet knows now maan believes in god ... only for her & their baby ...

so b happy ... no more MU ....

reg - maan's guiltiness ... geet will make him come out of it once she knows about the hospital incident & she will make him realise that wht maan did was correct & not to worry ... over tht issue ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ix2u]Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile sorry cant stop smiling tonight, cox both Geet & Baby are safe and Maan finally had a smile on his face Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smile

CV's dont have anything else to do besides scaring us LOL we should have known better than to over react over something like that Wink but what to do MSK cries we cry with him (Kya yehi pyar hai?? LOL)

ha yehi pyaar hai.........................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartv

true, if Geet is safe then there would be lots more babies, and i think once again cv's are trying to scare us.. Geet will forgive Maan when she knows the truth... after all like Geet knows and understands Maan better than he himself does WinkSmile

we want lots of more babies.............and the ....eerrr...procedure to be shown too.........asap..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

what say girlies?????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

we have to assume a lot of things here...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i just hope we dont have to assume that the SR happened without it actually happening..............LOLLOLLOLLOL

aash my serial experience says sr and marriage don't happen on the same nightWink
chances are there will be no sr on the marriage day.don't get angry with me for this.Ouch

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top