Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... - Page 8

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ix2u

πŸ˜ƒ sorry cant stop smiling tonight, cox both Geet & Baby are safe and Maan finally had a smile on his face πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Ijjat, regarding your statement below, I so agree with you my but that GC is so good, the range of emotions on his face, his body language everything was mindblowing, one more thing I love your name😊

( how beautifully GC emoted all the feelings in this particular episode ...luved all his emotions ... that he was giving per second ... when Dr. said geet was safe ... the smile on his face ... when in geet's room his guilty face ... speaking volumes even without uttering a single word ...
πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off to GC.. tonight we saw what an exceptional actor he is... truly the smile on his face when doc came and said both Geet & baby are safe & all those emotions crossing his face while in Geet's room, and when Dadi asked u love her so much... oh god, amazing 
hatshhh)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: aarthirajendran

dear totally agree. with u... Maan's dream sequence's im Hum Tum sequence was shown in Geet's POV  while she was thinking something abt Maan sorry dnt rembr wic episode... but defo say it...im sure...we had a huge confusion abt whtr Dadima knew abt Geet's preg*y...and we got it cleared rite...

i hope dew di u got wat im cmg to say

arti tht episode was the darga episode ...geet was remembering abt maan before she left for the darga while descending the stairs ... i wondered abt tht scene too .....whn it was aired tht time ..... tht's y i remember every tiny detail abt it ...till now πŸ˜†.. tht was a big blooper ... as the hum tum scene was maan's imagination & looked like geet penetrated through his dreams & saw wht he felt for her πŸ˜†

i knw yaar ...

if i think abt tht darga episode ...πŸ˜†

this part of todays episode def sounds sense πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
okies guyz me feeling sleepy... enjoy discussing will join u tmrw.. gud nite... gud morning, evening...wat ever plz choose... but now gud nite for me and bye...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@aash i 2 was watching the repeat ... i know yaar me 2 wondering the same abt geet's FB in maan's brain ... god we have to do so much work ...bcz of the cv's πŸ˜† MU ... have no place in maaneet life ... me 2 think the same ... best ex.... geet's blind faith over maan for the snow ...me waiting aash ... for our maannuu dear to make brij kheema tikka masala ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arey aash maan & geet are superman & superwomen ..samjho naa yaarπŸ˜†

CVs do like us to use our brainss n fill in the blanks dew..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they cant see us enjoying blindly.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
htey want us to think n think back n recollect.......stuff that never happened.......!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑
so we have to assume!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

the andha wishwas wala snow part was the best....................😳😳😳😳😳😳

me too dew.........and we will feed BRIJ -da -keema to CVs as special gift....next time they mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

geet becoming superwoman????????????
MSK ka jadoo hai yaar....................bas usko dekh ke itna shakti mil jati hai geet ko.......what will happen after sr????????????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

just imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

.........yea dear Maan Singh Khurana ka jaadu hi aisa haiπŸ˜‰ ....... Just like Geet' love trust understanding admiration and respect for MSK gets deeper with every passing second even our' get deeper with every new avatar of MSKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..........Now just can't wait to see how Geet would relieve him of the guilt-guilt for no mistake of his........only Geet in her style can bring him out of his guilt😊

yes ! i agree Maan is simply ....hmmm! Maan rite!
yup ! Geet can be both his strength & weakness now ball is in her court....

@arti.bye dear.............
ok guys tom me opening the thread................if u didnt get a PM from me lst time...plz add me as ur buddy.........so that u'll get a PM to the link....................

anyone else wants to open plz tell me.............
otherwise i'll do it................
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

My replies in purple bold font

dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraj268

can CVs pleaseeeeeeee allow us to enjoy sangeet in peace widout this halla gulla n scheming..........they are spoiling our fun with tension......... we wanted to enjoy maaneet ceremonies with maaneet ......................... not with stressπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

agree ... but looks like we will be getting plenty of stress in form of marjanie & their so called love ... which i really doubt tht it is love & talwar minus brij who is using kitchen knife as talwar for the time being
This content was originally posted by: aarthirajendran

arti................

we have to assume a lot of things here...........πŸ˜†

i just hope we dont have to assume that the SR happened without it actually happening..............πŸ˜†

plz plz plz dont throw chappals at me..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no no dnt worry no chappals...lol yeah better CV's dnt  make us think tat way... and din't we assume tat for a min that they made ahem ahem in Roop tera sequence...[/QUOTE]

hum ne kya kya socha tha........................
aur "kya" nahi hua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭