Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

spandana ... nice post yaar ... well done ... Clap

i too felt the same wht u wrote ,,, u know whn brij was cutting vegetables it looked like he was cutting more like peoples heads than veges ... he is so used to use his talwar that he uses a kitchen knife also like a talwar ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Great post Spandana, sorry for the late entry, but just finished watching the show (time difference in Qatar).

Nandita welcome to the Crazy Incredibles thread, I second all my buddies the more the merrier and we'd be glad to have someone who writes so well and who like us love Maaneet.

I agree with Nandita and Ash that today was definitely damage control, glad they took care of it the CV's must have got worried seeing the furore yesterday's blunder created.

Yeah Spandana this even I agree that Maan naming Geet as the one to be saved was just reflex which may be a result for the intense love he has for Geet and seeing the anguish he felt after he said those words were enough for us to know how much he really wanted both Geet & the baby to be safe

Was so happy to see Daadi lending such strong support to Maan. My best moment was seeing Maan's face light up when he came to know that both Geet and the baby were safe. But I feel so sorry for him; this guilt he has is going to really trouble him and I don't think it will go away till he tells Geet the truth.

There are chances of that Geet will be upset initially but in this I have to agree with Ash that the foundation of the love and their mutual understanding is so strong that Geet will understand Maan

Hima I too was wondering how Maan could imagine those scenes in Hoshiarpur, was he in Geet's brain but I guess we can give the CV's some leeway.

Pooja & Nandita so agree with you that the pace today messed the intensity of the whole situation. They should have just ended with Maan and Geet and perhaps just shown Geet being brought home and Maan arranging for the security (by the way our munda is one smart dude making sure he's ready for any contingency)

I still haven't read all the other posts will read as soon as I post this. I'm glad we have so many good friends join our crazy incredibles,we welcome you with open armsHug

Sorry this I've got to say why did they have to show the Marjani scene today, messed up my mood, but it looks like Arjun is really falling for NE

Edited by drdee142 - 06 January 2011 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

First of all sorry guys for making u wait for so longCry.........i don't think i can open the thread by 10.30........sorry.......may b i will just reply to threads frm 2mrwLOL.................@Nandita......welcome dear to the family of Crazy IncrediblesSmile..................About MU track......i don't think Geet would MU Maan as now their mutual trust and understanding has surpassed that MU stage.......Infact Geet might feel really bad that her Maan was faced with such a heartbreaking choice because she knows he is someone who keeps his guilt inside he would suffer to the core but not let Geet see his pain........All is well for MAANEET and their babySmile

thank you for the warm welcome .....Hug
Nay! no MU happening i guess....hopefully
i  want him to speak to her of it..though it can never be easy for him to say & her to understand in first go...but loving & trusting Maan is one way route ...you can never turn back from him ever .....only will fall more deeply in his love....(i do go on ...don't i  !!!!!)

She sure senses what he went through & also has seen his love for 'their' baby too ...she will when at peace after the tornado passes will sure see his point & relieve him of the guilt 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

neeraj u r correct ... marjanie ... hamein maarnae main koi kasar nahin chod rahin hain ...

& normally boys watch girls as though they are gonna eat them .... but here in case of marjanie ...it's the other way round ... she is looking at arjun as though she never ate anything so yummy ... well yummy for her ....

but certainly yukky yukky for all of us LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies....

first of all thannnks rto CVs.... maan crying the most saddes scene ... every time the munda cries....he makes all of us cry!!!!!. so much power hain na...WinkLOLConfused

one thinng munda cleared today... the all time question: Why does hospitals have idols there'.... even i had the same question.. now i got the full answerEmbarrassedBig smile

Maan so in emotional dilema..... poor the way he was fighting his own questions and suddenly when the doc came he said 'Geet'.... now that guilt will kill him until he tells geet about this....

poor guy now he cant even do romance with this guilt!!!!

what will maan do now!!!!

loved the scne when dadi tried givinig him emotional support.. good to watch!!!!

Annie Arjun-- as usual boring!!!.. wht the hell man.. first aanie doesnt know how to act!!! and second.. is she falling for him.. or is he making her fall in love or is he playing with him!!!

one imp question!!!

how did brij comes to know the security cameras...

i want maan to see a glimpse of brij!!!

atleast he will know that he is here and will have to protect geet more!!!!

@nanditasingh - hey nanditha.. welcome to incredibles... have a blast dear

well written & thank you for the warm welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana ... nice post yaar ... well done ... Clap

i too felt the same wht u wrote ,,, u know whn brij was cutting vegetables it looked like he was cutting more like peoples heads than veges ... he is so used to use his talwar that he uses a kitchen knife also like a talwar ...LOL

ya ! his cooking skills are still a mystery ...i so hope we get some moments were Nakul finds Brij's 'cutting-chopping' fearful & like he reports on Maan to dadi Maa chupke chupke he does same of Brij to Maan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@spandana i agree with you geet will not mu msk over this issue.but if by chance she does then i will say msk is better off without her.but such a thing will not happen.geet will understand msk's situation.
i want this marriage to happen now.can't wait for it anymore.
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

@aash i 2 was watching the repeat ... i know yaar me 2 wondering the same abt geet's FB in maan's brain ... god we have to do so much work ...bcz of the cv's LOL MU ... have no place in maaneet life ... me 2 think the same ... best ex.... geet's blind faith over maan for the snow ...me waiting aash ... for our maannuu dear to make brij kheema tikka masala ....LOLLOLLOLarey aash maan & geet are superman & superwomen ..samjho naa yaarLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

Go to top