Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 5)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile sorry cant stop smiling tonight, cox both Geet & Baby are safe and Maan finally had a smile on his face Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smile
Originally posted by dewdropred

Helloo girls ...

I guess .... we all were over reacting yesterdayLOL ...  but the cv's Y should they give us half baked lines LOL& make the entire forum furious over this baby & maa main sae kisko bacho issue LOL... sorry cv's Tongue.... but no more mistakes haanWinkLOL ...

CV's dont have anything else to do besides scaring us LOL we should have known better than to over react over something like that Wink but what to do MSK cries we cry with him (Kya yehi pyar hai?? LOL)

well today what ever the doctor said did sound some sense i can save geet & the baby ... but it might b dangerous for geet ... tht's the reason i want to save only geet ...(abhey Dr. gadhi AngryOuchAngry... agar yehin baath kal hamein batha dethi ... tho hamari discussion ka topic alag hotha ... LOLwell never mind bcoz of tht line ... we did learn somethings about preg* & it's issues as it might be useful for all the girls in the forum ...LOLWink

am scared about pregnant issues as it is... all these small small details will kill me before i ever become pregnant Wink but yeah these things are pretty useful... these doctors (and cv's) they take forever to say the simplest thing... like u said if doc had said everything clearly, last night would have been so much better and we would have had a good nights sleep Angry

maan bechara Cry... in tears OMG Cry... never seen maan like that beforeCry ... today maan was crying even more Cry...teary eyed maan Cry...standing & telling god that how he did not want to answer the question CryCryCryCry(seeing maan in such a helpless state CryCryCry...makes me feel bad & sad CryCryCryno worries maannuu ... geetu & baby will be fine ... u prayed to god isn't it ...)

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Cry

maan telling the doctor ... to save his geet ...crying infront of dadima ... worried ... getting the news about the miraculous escape both mom & baby had ...maan is happy that wifey & baby survived but ...  now maan even more worried & guilty ... thinking geet will ever forgive him Ouch(maannuu don't feel guilty ... u r correct ... if mommy is not there where will the baby come from ... so u r correct don't worry .... u took the correct decision ....Smile)
true, if Geet is safe then there would be lots more babies, and i think once again cv's are trying to scare us.. Geet will forgive Maan when she knows the truth... after all like Geet knows and understands Maan better than he himself does WinkSmile

geet happy tht she & baby both survived ... oh maan ... he was so lost in his guilty feeling ... when geet was talking abt the baby & mother hood ....poor maan ... but still trying to be normal ... so many emotions on his face ... kabhi khushi kabhi ghum in maan's face can be easily seen ... happy tht geet & baby are fine ... sad & guily tht what will geet think ... if she knows he tried to save her only ... not the baby ... how beautifully GC emoted all the feelings in this particular episode ...luved all his emotions ... that he was giving per second ... when Dr. said geet was safe ... the smile on his face ... when in geet's room his guilty face ... speaking volumes even without uttering a single word ...

ClapClap hats off to GC.. tonight we saw what an exceptional actor he is... truly the smile on his face when doc came and said both Geet & baby are safe & all those emotions crossing his face while in Geet's room, and when Dadi asked u love her so much... oh god, amazing
hatshhh
Clap
hamara intellectual maan ... finally guesses tht some one messed up the heater ... gud job maan ...Clapu acted in the same way that we expected from u Clapnow he will dig into the matter ...
it was there on the back of his mind the whole time.. but he was more worried about Geet and baby... as soon as they were safe, our intelligent MSK is back Wink

idhar geet hospital main hain .... aur annie ko party ki padi hain .Angry.. (well not that we mind any gana bajana WinkLOL... but looks like our damsel is superwomenLOL ... straight from emergency room to partyLOL ... wow what a development ...)

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...
i wondered the same thing, but then i realized maybe the cv's were trying to show that even though it was never shown, Geet talked about it all to Maan, explained how everything went... u know with details...atleast thats the only explanations i can come up with so far...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hey can i join in...well now i'm lost in Maan's emotion so ... reserving this spot ..
the more the merrier....Wink

8>Brij knows Geet is healthy & fine ...& also sees the security being increased ...now he decides to wait & then attack when all are sure that no danger anymore
how come he knows everything... why is it that the villain always knows whats going on and the good guys know nothing LOL

9>Annie-Arjun ...romancing..now is Arjun really falling for the girl or is just creating the stage for his 'big plan' yet to see
i think inspite of himself, he is falling for her.. but he thinks that he is using her (did i make sense Confused)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hey crazies....

first of all thannnks rto CVs.... maan crying the most saddes scene ... every time the munda cries....he makes all of us cry!!!!!. so much power hain na...WinkLOLConfused

one thinng munda cleared today... the all time question: Why does hospitals have idols there'.... even i had the same question.. now i got the full answerEmbarrassedBig smile

Maan so in emotional dilema..... poor the way he was fighting his own questions and suddenly when the doc came he said 'Geet'.... now that guilt will kill him until he tells geet about this....

poor guy now he cant even do romance with this guilt!!!!

what will maan do now!!!!

loved the scne when dadi tried givinig him emotional support.. good to watch!!!!

Annie Arjun-- as usual boring!!!.. wht the hell man.. first aanie doesnt know how to act!!! and second.. is she falling for him.. or is he making her fall in love or is he playing with him!!!

one imp question!!!

how did brij comes to know the security cameras...

i want maan to see a glimpse of brij!!!

atleast he will know that he is here and will have to protect geet more!!!!

@nanditasingh - hey nanditha.. welcome to incredibles... have a blast dear

Edited by maneet1985 - 06 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

hey can i join in...well now i'm lost in Maan's emotion so ... reserving this spot ..

edited -

1> Damage control attempted ..in the starting most scene but the whole episode sure cannot be re-done so scenes with Maan doing self talk or the convo with Dadi contradicted with the 'solution' that the first scene made of the last episode's blunder.

2>Maan's inner turmoil between fear & faith ....he knows the choice (if he had) is one that will create a vacuum in their lives & things will never be the same.

3> Geet ....it is for him , his love & life & without even thinking he voices his choice & immediately realizes that either way he will lose Geet ...her trust in him.

4>Faith wins, he wins & baby & mom are declared fine ..

5>Geet is all concerned for the two people who matter the world to her ....her baby & Maan....

6> Love & trust in her eyes all for him makes him hate himself & he feels guilty.

7>Dadi too thinks like Geet that Maan is being over concerned ...but Maan knows he cannot take chances.

8>Brij knows Geet is healthy & fine ...& also sees the security being increased ...now he decides to wait & then attack when all are sure that no danger anymore

9>Annie-Arjun ...romancing..now is Arjun really falling for the girl or is just creating the stage for his 'big plan' yet to see

first the 'statement' & now the pace spoiled the whole impact that such a emotional moment was supposed to bring ....
Sangeet preparation if not delayed atleast could have been kept for tomorrows episode & today the day should have been devoted in MaanEet emotional moments alone.
Gurmeet was BRILLIANT & Dhrasti FANTASTIC.

done i guess
hi nandu welcome dear.i always Enjoy your posts.
arjun is definitely not falling for annie.he is setting up the stage for something bigger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghdewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
First of all sorry guys for making u wait for so longCry.........i don't think i can open the thread by 10.30........sorry.......may b i will just reply to threads frm 2mrwLOL.................@Nandita......welcome dear to the family of Crazy IncrediblesSmile..................About MU track......i don't think Geet would MU Maan as now their mutual trust and understanding has surpassed that MU stage.......Infact Geet might feel really bad that her Maan was faced with such a heartbreaking choice because she knows he is someone who keeps his guilt inside he would suffer to the core but not let Geet see his pain........All is well for MAANEET and their babySmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142nanditasinghRajeevGurtiFancraziekudiLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

the more the merrier....Wink
thank you so muchBig smile

how come he knows everything... why is it that the villain always knows whats going on and the good guys know nothing LOL
thats the sad plight of being good ...you end up getting only shocks & surprises while the baddies get the gala of a time setting it up for u & also watch you being hit by it from a safe but close distance ...Angry

i think inspite of himself, he is falling for her.. but he thinks that he is using her (did i make sense Confused)
you definitely made sense dear...i too guess so as for now he is still planning what he came for ..but he sure is charmed if not in love

me in red this timeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

edited -

1> Damage control attempted ..in the starting most scene but the whole episode sure cannot be re-done so scenes with Maan doing self talk or the convo with Dadi contradicted with the 'solution' that the first scene made of the last episode's blunder.

2>Maan's inner turmoil between fear & faith ....he knows the choice (if he had) is one that will create a vacuum in their lives & things will never be the same.

3> Geet ....it is for him , his love & life & without even thinking he voices his choice & immediately realizes that either way he will lose Geet ...her trust in him.

4>Faith wins, he wins & baby & mom are declared fine ..

5>Geet is all concerned for the two people who matter the world to her ....her baby & Maan....

6> Love & trust in her eyes all for him makes him hate himself & he feels guilty.

7>Dadi too thinks like Geet that Maan is being over concerned ...but Maan knows he cannot take chances.

first the 'statement' & now the pace spoiled the whole impact that such a emotional moment was supposed to bring ....
Sangeet preparation if not delayed atleast could have been kept for tomorrows episode & today the day should have been devoted in MaanEet emotional moments alone.
Gurmeet was BRILLIANT & Dhrasti FANTASTIC.

done i guess
hi nandu welcome dear.i always Enjoy your posts.
arjun is definitely not falling for annie.he is setting up the stage for something bigger.

thank you so much .....
yeah he is still not 'in love' but sure on the way .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...
i wondered the same thing, but then i realized maybe the cv's were trying to show that even though it was never shown, Geet talked about it all to Maan, explained how everything went... u know with details...atleast thats the only explanations i can come up with so far...
[/QUOTE]

you are absolutely right!!!

maan must have peeped!!!

anyone rem i think maan was sent out of the house ( dhakke marke)...

so i ma 100 % sure maan must have peeped in to see whta happened....

Cvs.. were trying to show that geet have told everything to maan...

bya kya yaar.. thay could have should the brij tryiong to kill geet and maan saving them!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top