Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 3)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

can CVs pleaseeeeeeee allow us to enjoy sangeet in peace widout this halla gulla n scheming..........they are spoiling our fun with tension......... we wanted to enjoy maaneet ceremonies with maaneet ......................... not with stressConfusedConfused

i second you..................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

if cvs spoil our sangeet thennnnnnnnnnnnnn.................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

THE CRAZIES will get u married to annie...........(all the mles)

and the females will becomewe one with brijji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

yaad rakhna CVs!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

we want romance fun n laughter.............................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

sorry to b a gate crasher........................

i just have to say one thing at d moment dat dis supersonic speed of today's epi. killed d essence of whole drama dey created...........................Unhappy

ya ! i agree Pooja ... first the 'statement' & now the pace spoiled the whole impact that such a emotional moment was supposed to bring ....
Sangeet preparation if not delayed atleast could have been kept for tomorrows episode & today the day should have been devoted in MaanEet emotional moments alone

drdee142sptrno_Invincible_dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
but i must say geet and her baby r too strong.....................

dey were so serious and d same day evening dey r having party without even a single sign of recovery...............

drdee142sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

i just have to say one thing at d moment dat dis supersonic speed of today's epi. killed d essence of whole drama dey created...........................Unhappy

feeling too bad 4 maan ...........who is a man who introspects so rigorously....................he will feel guilty like hell 4 his choice.................
u are welcome to join the paert dear.................

very well said...........i havent seen the epi.but u right.............

but we have seen this happen time n again in geet............

all the big dhamakas which we expected were like over b4 u cud blink...rem the devtara truth coming out part??????????????

Maan is a very emotional person on every thing related to geet...so obviosly he will be guilty for doing something which CUD even hinder 1% of geets happiness...........

neeraj268drdee142sptrno_Invincible_dewdropred

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting

ya ! i agree Pooja ... first the 'statement' & now the pace spoiled the whole impact that such a emotional moment was supposed to bring ....
Sangeet preparation if not delayed atleast could have been kept for tomorrows episode & today the day should have been devoted in MaanEet emotional moments alone

i agree nandu..............
but seems dey r rushing up to meet d deadlines of marriage..........................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasingh

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i will forget yesterday existed thats for sure, havent seen the episode yet, but from the updates it seems that there are great times ahead, now lets have the sangeet in peace please and arjun you better not do anything, varna.......

more analysis after work

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
continued from above;

Liked the way adi was instructing the security to act normal and keep an eye on everyone.ClapClapClap
Kamena brij is back, Maan please kill him quickly.AngryAngry

sob sob me did not like it when maan said that geet will lose all the trust she has for maan once she finds out about his decision.CryCryCryCry

Good that maan is suspicious about the incident and is getting security. Smile I like it when maan shows all attitute and authorityLOLLOLLOLLOL

love it when maan said that until now he has kept all his emotions, love, happiness locked away but from now on he does not want anything to come in between him and geet.ClapClapClapClap

loved today's episode,ClapClapClap although it was a bit quick. Just one think I hope you all will agree with that we do not want any MU between Geet and Maan now or after the wedding about the decision. Knowing our luck, CV's always do what we say no to. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@aarti

oh ur bro asked abt geet's delivery ... well it's not his fault isn't it as she's been preg* for ever... &

@aarti
 @mona ...
regarding the MU ... geet will not MU maan ...she will understand maan's dilema ... the position or state what he was during that time .... tht's wht i am thinking ... she knows that what ever maan does ... he is always correct & she believes him blindly ... remember snow episode ...

she also knows that maan can never be wrong ....& he always thinks about her happiness ....

Edited by dewdropred - 06 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268sumona28sptrno_Invincible_--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

Go to top