Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
huga n kisses to all crazies.....................

.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

so i hear sangeet in progress.............

will watch repeat then analyse............SmileSmileSmile

couldnt watch full epi..stupid guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

CVs evidently heard our hue n cry n salvaged a mind boggling blooper..............LOLLOLLOLLOL........at least they are willing to rectify their mistakes....good going..........ClapClapClapClap

docs words make sense today..................maans lifeless haalat.....like he was a zinda lash after doccs pronouncement.................ClapClapClapClapClapGC u rock dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maan just cant fathom life without his heart n heartbeat(cridit to spee for the metafor.....loved it spee......SmileSmile)CryCryCryCryCry

his FBs...i assume geet told maan everything......lots of things not shown in the serial .we are left to assume.............OuchOuchOuchOuch

even amongst the mishaps of life....when we dont kno where we are going........our souls manage to lead us to the place where we can find a balme for our restlessness.....this was shown by the CVs briallianltly..maan  prays b4 god....................plz god dont make me make this decision...................
thats all he can think...............CryCryCryCry
he cant bear to see the sorrow in geets eyes if this plays out....hes in pain just thinking about it............CryCryCryCry

dadima giving support to manan.............she is a smart lady n knows the effect this will have.....
she cant fathom maans life in a shadow again....ClapClapClapClap

GEET----that was instinctive..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.the truth comes out without thinking when faced with intense situations............we all kno...no matter what........GEET is his first love.for her he will bear anything.even her anger n blame................Big smile

I personally dont think there will be any MU between Maaneet regauding this................
Geet might be upset but her trust n faith in maan is well established.their understanding of each others psyche is the neev of their relationship...................
she will perhaps realise the tough chice maan had to make n the intense guilt he has about it.......she will absolve him from his guilt...thats the geet who we kno.....
she will be the balme to his tortured thots n assure him............come what may.....i'll alwasz love u n trust me.............never doubt my love.............coz i can never doubt urs.................Heart

THE smile on Maan s face when doc gives the god news................wowwwwwwwwww........HeartHeartHeart

geet all excited.but maan guiltridden.hell to watch.......plz maan maan jao...........CryCryCry

mow that geet is well.....Maans brains have kickstarted......extra security n suspision going on..........
maan will find he culprit.come what may...............ClapClapClap

the sunshine part...........grttt...........especially the love in his eyes when he said it...............hats of to GC.............today was his day......

Brij cutting cabbage imagining its geets neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
u just wait.......MSK bhi tera aisa hi keema banayega.......!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

and CVs ...........AngryAngryAngryAngry
again a blooper???????????
after a life threatening accident.immediate discharge???????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
not even kept for over night observation?????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
like i said..GEET n KHUSHI WILL HAVE A MIRACULOUS RECOVERY N BACK TO NARMAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 06 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...

Orginally posted byadensia

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

Adensia,  I agree with you . I think Geet uska past ke baare me Maan ko sab kuch details  bola tha jo CVS ne hume nahi dekhiaya .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by nanditasingh

hey can i join in...well now i'm lost in Maan's emotion so ... reserving this spot ..

sure nandita ... u r welcome ...Hugthe more the merrier

Hug thank you so much.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

I felt so bad for maan after what the doctor said to him. Cry CryCry Loved the way dadi always supports maan and hats off to her for the advice she gives him.

Love the way maan spoke in front of Mata ki murti. ClapClapClapClap I really feel so sad for him as no matter what decision he takes, he loses on both sides.  Me did not like to see tears in his eyes. CryCryCryCry

Maan said Geet to quickly when the doctor asked. I think he was acting instinctively but feels so guilty after he said that.

Me was crying after maan said that geet is never going to forgive his decision.CryCryCryCry  Geet better understand what a difficult situation maan was in when he made this decision. I have a feeling that there will be MU after this and me will kill the CVs for this.

I was so happy that the baby and geet both were safe and it was good to see maan smiling. Dancing

Good that geet is awake but bechara maan was feeling so guilty.CryCry

will add more soon.

Edited by divareena - 06 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adenshia

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

dear totally agree. with u... Maan's dream sequence's im Hum Tum sequence was shown in Geet's POV  while she was thinking something abt Maan sorry dnt rembr wic episode... but defo say it...im sure...we had a huge confusion abt whtr Dadima knew abt Geet's preg*y...and we got it cleared rite...
i hope dew di u got wat im cmg to say

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

can CVs pleaseeeeeeee allow us to enjoy sangeet in peace widout this halla gulla n scheming..........they are spoiling our fun with tension......... we wanted to enjoy maaneet ceremonies with maaneet ......................... not with stressConfusedConfused

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

sorry to b a gate crasher........................

i just have to say one thing at d moment dat dis supersonic speed of today's epi. killed d essence of whole drama dey created...........................Unhappy

feeling too bad 4 maan ...........who is a man who introspects so rigorously....................he will feel guilty like hell 4 his choice.................

Edited by pooja83 - 06 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Orginally posted by dewdropred

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...

Orginally posted by adensia

Adensia i agree with you . Geet told everything details to Maan  about
her past  . which was not showed by CVS . We can imagine it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top