Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 18)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey hima..

how do u know there will be no MU before marriage( i dont that will happen) but how are u sure about that was there any article or post on that

deepthi ... there is no article or no post ...

that is what my heart says ... & till now what ever my heart said had happened ... don't know why ... but it did always for geet ... whn ever any situation arises like this ... i kind of feel it .... well u can agree or disagree ... that is ur opinion ... but tht's wht i think ...

here this is what i wrote in detail in whitepearl's(varsha's) post 

**********************************************************************************

nice post Varsha ...

This i wrote in yesterday's thread too ... while answering some posts ... not in the 1st page though ...

geet already noticed tht maan was looking sad in the hospital ... but she thought that ... what maan was going through at tht moments is bcoz of her being hospitalised ... and her state at that time ...

but very soon ...

she will try to find out ... why he is worried ... i am guessing more during marriage / sangeet celebrations as she wants him to enjoy & dance ... but he can't as the guilt feeling is killing him  .... she will figure it out that something is seriously bothering him ...

geet will not MU maan ... she will understand maan's dilema the position or state what he was during that time .... tht's wht i am thinking ... she knows that what ever maan does .... he is always correct & she believes him blindly ... remember snow episode ... whn geet believed him blindly over the snow tht she called the weather dept .to enquire abt it ....

she will help him come out of the situation he put himself him to ... the guilt wht is killing him ... whn she knows how much he was worried abt her & how much he is feeling guilty ... tht he is not enjoying their marriage celebrations at all ...

she will reason it out what is making him behave like that ... Y is he still sad ... inspite of her being alright ... she is ignorant of maan's guilt at that moment ... but ... she will definitely read his face or mind ... & will make him understand that wht he did was correct ... & definitely talk to him ... & relieve him of all his doubts ...

may B in tomorrow's episode we will get geet talking to maan ... after she notices that maan was not enjoying the functions ... geet is reading his mind perfectly well ...

geet also understood tht he bought the taviz for her safety ... she also knows how much he is concerned for her ... that geet will understand that what ever decision he took was taken only for her safety .... & not bcoz maan did not luv the baby ...

not only tht she knows already that ... how much maan is concerned towards the baby & how he felt bad when she once said that the baby belongs to her &

how he rushed her to hospital on a small doubt tht she was allergic to mango & how he felt whn he saw the baby for the first time ...

now a days ... even before he said anything she guessed reagarding the taviz & him praying to god for her ... & asking him since whn he became superstitious ... she knows that ... maan is doing every thing for her & their baby ... not for any one else ...

if u c maan is more listening to geet since monday's episode ... & doing exactly like how she is saying ...

geet is the one who is preaching to him & he is actualy listening to what evr she is saying & doing evrything according to her .... well his concern was her safety so tht made him take that decision in front of the doctor .... now she understood tht fact very well ... be it cc tv ... or rescuing her in time in the bath or tieing the taviz on her hand ....

not only that ... if u C Y the cv's stressed on the beliefs of maan on god ... he was shown as a nastik before in the previous episode ... but only for geet he turned into a astik ... bought the taviz ... tied it to her ... & geet asking him about his belief & trust in god now ...

she will understand a man who never believed in god ... started praying to god only for her ...  & she already told him that she knows what ever he does he does it for her & her happiness ...

that's what i think .... no more MU & geet will make maan come out of the self guilt he put himself into ... before the marriage ...

so she will surely notice it during the sangeet / marriage celebrations & maan will come out of it before marriage happens ... my heart says that ...Smile

i feel thy had crossed tht barrier of MU & now no more MU between maan & geet ...

she also knows that maan can never be wrong ....& he always thinks about her happiness ....

she knows tht wht ever maan does is only for her happiness & her safety & her well being ... so she will definitely make him understand tht .... tht too before marriage ... as she wants him to enjoy & tht's the main reason she teamed up with annie & tasha to make maan dance as she knows he never enjoys life ... the way every one does ...

she knows what he is & how he is whn he is only with her ... but she wants him to enjoy & share happiness with every one too ... other than her ...

the moments they both share are diff  ... but whn it is marriage u have to mingle with every one & enjoy each & every custom with all ... tht's a diff kind of enjoyment & happiness .... which we cannot get again & again in life ... bcoz tht day once gone u cannot get it back ...

& geet too wants maan to be happy ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnocraziekudi

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Claptahnks hima!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey hima..

how do u know there will be no MU before marriage( i dont that will happen) but how are u sure about that was there any article or post on that

deepthi ... there is no article or no post ...

that is what my heart says ... & till now what ever my heart said had happened ... don't know why ... but it did always for geet ... whn ever any situation arises like this ... i kind of feel it .... well u can agree or disagree ... that is ur opinion ... but tht's wht i think ...

here this is what i wrote in detail in whitepearl's(varsha's) post 

**********************************************************************************

nice post Varsha ...

This i wrote in yesterday's thread too ... while answering some posts ... not in the 1st page though ...

geet already noticed tht maan was looking sad in the hospital ... but she thought that ... what maan was going through at tht moments is bcoz of her being hospitalised ... and her state at that time ...

but very soon ...

she will try to find out ... why he is worried ... i am guessing more during marriage / sangeet celebrations as she wants him to enjoy & dance ... but he can't as the guilt feeling is killing him  .... she will figure it out that something is seriously bothering him ...

geet will not MU maan ... she will understand maan's dilema the position or state what he was during that time .... tht's wht i am thinking ... she knows that what ever maan does .... he is always correct & she believes him blindly ... remember snow episode ... whn geet believed him blindly over the snow tht she called the weather dept .to enquire abt it ....

she will help him come out of the situation he put himself him to ... the guilt wht is killing him ... whn she knows how much he was worried abt her & how much he is feeling guilty ... tht he is not enjoying their marriage celebrations at all ...

she will reason it out what is making him behave like that ... Y is he still sad ... inspite of her being alright ... she is ignorant of maan's guilt at that moment ... but ... she will definitely read his face or mind ... & will make him understand that wht he did was correct ... & definitely talk to him ... & relieve him of all his doubts ...

may B in tomorrow's episode we will get geet talking to maan ... after she notices that maan was not enjoying the functions ... geet is reading his mind perfectly well ...

geet also understood tht he bought the taviz for her safety ... she also knows how much he is concerned for her ... that geet will understand that what ever decision he took was taken only for her safety .... & not bcoz maan did not luv the baby ...

not only tht she knows already that ... how much maan is concerned towards the baby & how he felt bad when she once said that the baby belongs to her &

how he rushed her to hospital on a small doubt tht she was allergic to mango & how he felt whn he saw the baby for the first time ...

now a days ... even before he said anything she guessed reagarding the taviz & him praying to god for her ... & asking him since whn he became superstitious ... she knows that ... maan is doing every thing for her & their baby ... not for any one else ...

if u c maan is more listening to geet since monday's episode ... & doing exactly like how she is saying ...

geet is the one who is preaching to him & he is actualy listening to what evr she is saying & doing evrything according to her .... well his concern was her safety so tht made him take that decision in front of the doctor .... now she understood tht fact very well ... be it cc tv ... or rescuing her in time in the bath or tieing the taviz on her hand ....

not only that ... if u C Y the cv's stressed on the beliefs of maan on god ... he was shown as a nastik before in the previous episode ... but only for geet he turned into a astik ... bought the taviz ... tied it to her ... & geet asking him about his belief & trust in god now ...

she will understand a man who never believed in god ... started praying to god only for her ...  & she already told him that she knows what ever he does he does it for her & her happiness ...

that's what i think .... no more MU & geet will make maan come out of the self guilt he put himself into ... before the marriage ...

so she will surely notice it during the sangeet / marriage celebrations & maan will come out of it before marriage happens ... my heart says that ...Smile

i feel thy had crossed tht barrier of MU & now no more MU between maan & geet ...

she also knows that maan can never be wrong ....& he always thinks about her happiness ....

she knows tht wht ever maan does is only for her happiness & her safety & her well being ... so she will definitely make him understand tht .... tht too before marriage ... as she wants him to enjoy & tht's the main reason she teamed up with annie & tasha to make maan dance as she knows he never enjoys life ... the way every one does ...

she knows what he is & how he is whn he is only with her ... but she wants him to enjoy & share happiness with every one too ... other than her ...

the moments they both share are diff  ... but whn it is marriage u have to mingle with every one & enjoy each & every custom with all ... tht's a diff kind of enjoyment & happiness .... which we cannot get again & again in life ... bcoz tht day once gone u cannot get it back ...

& geet too wants maan to be happy ...Smile

Thanks for the long and lovely reply Dew....
I trust your belief that they have passed the pahse of MU...their love is deeper than that. Its just that Geet has to prove it again by understanding Maan and pull him out of the guilty trip. Maan is feeling sorry because because  of him she was on the verge of loosing her baby...but this is what geet has to assure him that they both have equal right on the baby and if maan has taken a certain decision (in crisis) he has full right to do that. Actually doctor ask his permission because only husband has a right to make such decisions.

I just wish this whole unwanted soup to get over soon so that they can enjoy the celebration in the fullest and so do we.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Thanks for the long and lovely reply Dew....

I trust your belief that they have passed the pahse of MU...their love is deeper than that. Its just that Geet has to prove it again by understanding Maan and pull him out of the guilty trip.

Maan is feeling sorry because because  of him she was on the verge of loosing her baby...but this is what geet has to assure him that they both have equal right on the baby and if maan has taken a certain decision (in crisis) he has full right to do that.

Actually doctor ask his permission because only husband has a right to make such decisions.

I just wish this whole unwanted soup to get over soon so that they can enjoy the celebration in the fullest and so do we.

agree - with bold & underlined ...

thnks varsha ... actually maan's feeling sorry was justfied as bcoz for tht baby she left her family members & became GHSP ... so he is even more worried ... on wht would be his reaction over tht issue ...

u know she will do it ... & she will find out from his face & as per the SBB / E24 segments ... well i kind of lip read her ... thnks to my TV ... so while watching geet in ghagra & maan in purple shirt ... i felt tht geet was asking him ... Y he so sad & wht is the matter with him .... just like i wrote ... & maan kept quiet he did not tell her anything ...

but i think ... later on in maan 's bedroom ... geet in pink & maan in white ... i exactly can't tell u the scene ... before & after but ... but as per tht other post of mine ... maan is kind of crying while he kept his head on her belly ... & i guess after he did that ... he will tell her & then ... all the problem will solve & geet will make him understand tht he was right all the way ...

& then thy both wll happily enjoy all the rasams of marriage ...

then i will take a big party from u varsha LOLafter their marriage ... wedding reception at ur home ...LOLam i invited or not LOL

sptrno

Go to top