Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 17)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies...

deepti ... even my mood was off yesterday ... so did not feel like writing anything  ...

hope u don't have a fight with any one in ur office ...

U R right Hima...How are we going to enjoy the wedding now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies...

deepti ... even my mood was off yesterday ... so did not feel like writing anything  ...

hope u don't have a fight with any one in ur office ...

U R right Hima...How are we going to enjoy the wedding now?

i don't know ... but let's C ... hopefully ... we might enjoy the wedding varsha ... hoping for the best ...

whitepearldrdee142sptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@ Dew   Do U thing Hima that MU will come before wedding?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

x

no varsha ... no MU before marriage ... i wrote in detail in ur post ... in this thread also i wrote ... but  don't remember in which page my post is regarding no MU ...  

geet will make maan undrstand that he is not at wrong ... & wht he did he did for all of them ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

x

no varsha ... no MU before marriage ... i wrote in detail in ur post ... in this thread also i wrote ... but  don't remember in which page my post is regarding no MU ...  

geet will make maan undrstand that he is not at wrong ... & wht he did he did for all of them ...

That is what I hope for too that they clear this before the marriage so Maan can relax and enjoy the shaadi. CV's please we don't want Maan to suffer anymore please have Geet release him from this misery so he can enjoy the most important day of his life

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

SmileGEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi se mila MAAN ko ek nayi zindagiSmile.........

Hi my dear maaneetians,
Sorry could not type the whole title in the subject folder so posted aboveLOL
Awwwww our MaanCryCryCry..........Maan completely heartbroken how could he choose between his heart Mishtiand heartbeat Khushi........the flashbacks reminded him of how much the baby meant to his life Geet.......each flashback reminded him ofGeet' struggle and how she became sabse parayi sirf apne bachne ko apanapan aur mamata dene ke liye........infinite questions, confusions, fears,concerns pierced through his heart.....he was completely shatteredbut he did notlet hisheartbreak take control of the situation because he knew at that time to save his heart and heartbeat he has to be strong..............for a moment he feels so helpless and powerless so he tries to seek comfort and answers in Divine force but still here MAAN knows and believes that only he can answer the question only he canmake the choice................all hewishes for from God is that let a miracle happen so that he need not have to make the choice......the choicewhich can be made only by him.........................Maan cannot see losing his life ineither case because if he chooses Geet over baby he is worried thathe might lose Geet'strust and faith in him........he also knows that Geet would never forgive him he would never forgive himselfandtheir life would be shattered forever and if he chooses baby over Geet still he is going to lose tlove his life his GeetCryCryCry........................Maan leaves........silence takes over and zillion questions in mind but the doc comes and breaks that silence and in split second he chooses Geet i guess Maan never meant to choose Geet over baby but it was his reflex action.............it's like suddenly when someone comes and wakes u up u just react with reflex action........Maan cannot believe his own words.......he is feeling sooooooooo guilty and after a while doc comes and gives the happy news that Geet and their baby is safeSmileSmilebut cvs shouldhave made doc give this news before Maan had to make the choiceAngry........just hope this does not create any MU in the future........let's us be all positive......................Now Geet and baby safe and Maan rushes to see them awwwwwwwwwwww loved MAANEET talk..........Geet so happy to see her Maan beside her and her baby safe and Maan very delighted to see both Geet and baby safe but still his guilt isnot allowing him to treasure and enjoy the blissful momentto the fullest...............Also Geet could see something is bothering Maan but she thinks it might be his concern for her and their baby.......at this point Maan assures her nothing is bothering him...........Geet's love for baby was awww so touchyCry..............MAANEET and Khushi Happy so v all HappySmile
Also loved Maan-dadi talk........Maan telling dadi that Geet was the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow........so now he is going to shower all the love care happiness joy on her and their baby........all his feelings and blessings will be now just for themHeart
Then Maan instructing Adi to increase security well done Maan Singh KhuranaClapClapClap
I don't understand how come always Brij finds about cctvs and now security.......is he that smart?Confused..................when he was cutting vegetables i felt like telling him u better just cut vegetables with knife enough of using ur swordLOL
Also Anni trusting Arjun not good........hope this will not create additional problems for MAANEET but don't have much to talk about MarjaaniLOL
Also girls sangeet ceremony is on........get ready for tomorrow decide what to wear and dil se nachne ke liye tayyar ho jao kyunki hamari dream couple-MAANEET ki shaadi ki rasame shuru hone ko haiPartySmile
GC and DD were mindblowing in emotional scenes......Hats off to themClapClapClap
Please bear with my mistakes guys................this is my first post and also my internet so slow yaar sorry for making u guys wait for so longCry................now scared of opening any threadLOL...........
Guys who wants to open the thread tomorrow?

Well done Spadana....U covered all the emotions in detail. Geet was troubled to see Maan's tension but little does she know the real reason behind it...Thanks dear!!!Smile.......It's all because of MAANEET i mean the way GC and DD act and express v can feel each and everything they r feeling and thinking......it's like v r living Maan' and Geet' lives so v understand everything about MAANEETSmile

I agree Maan blurted out that decision inrelaxaction but I am sure he would have taken the same decision has he been forced to take. He is not a kind of a person who will shy away even in his worst pain....He would have made the same choice has the child been his..........I agree Varsha Maan knows how to balance emotional quotient and rationality which people normally fail to do so seeing their dear and near ones in the worst situations in utmost pain......Varsha for Maan whether it wud be his baby or the case now it would be a heartbreaking choice..........Also seeing the situation now baby is not even developed properly like v all discussed so even he wud have chosen baby over Geet baby wud not survive without the mother so in either case he wud lose the baby but i did not like the fact that cvs made doc give happy news after his choice actually his reflex action..............

I loved the way he expressed his love for Geet and vulue her presence in life...........I know dear so awwwwwww touchy........Just like MSK was Geet' saviour and angel Geet is also Maan' angel and sunshineSmile
my replies in blue dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

x

hey hima..

how do u know there will be no MU before marriage( i dont that will happen) but how are u sure about that was there any article or post on that

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@dew........Hima don't be upset can't see any crazy upset........v r all supposed to spread craziness love and mastiSmileWinkLOL..........love u so cheer up hun!Smile

Go to top