Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 14)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
finally saw the episode, and still amazed at the medical system and mircales, this can only happen in india (television and in real life)

am happy that the baby is ok and geet is well, a bit pissed of at msk for not telling geet about his delima, i am sure geet will understand why msk shose geet over baby, hope he tells her soon,

happy to see brij's face when he found out that geet was ok, and then AA bit is better left unsaid, personally dont like them so will avoid that topic.  loved the precap, cant wait to see what happens, was a bit suprised to see tasha with geet, i thought that there would be pinky but alas its tasha.

just hope that tasha and annie wear some indian clothes not western.

precap was wonderful,

just one question about rpecap, isnt hte venue same as the place where NT tried to kill geet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Ixx where were u yaar ...

CV's dont have anything else to do besides scaring us LOL we should have known better than to over react over something like that Wink but what to do MSK cries we cry with him (Kya yehi pyar hai?? LOL)

wht ever MSK does we al go along with him ... we laugh with him cry with him ... our world revoleves around him .... & u r right yeh pyar hain ....

haan haan yeh pyar hain ... am scared about pregnant issues as it is... all these small small details will kill me before i ever become pregnant Wink but yeah these things are pretty useful... these doctors (and cv's) they take forever to say the simplest thing... like u said if doc had said everything clearly, last night would have been so much better and we would have had a good nights sleep Angry
preg*  OMG ... me can't handle it .. yes the cv's & Dr. messed up big time ...LOL

ClapClap hats off to GC.. tonight we saw what an exceptional actor he is... truly the smile on his face when doc came and said both Geet & baby are safe & all those emotions crossing his face while in Geet's room, and when Dadi asked u love her so much... oh god, amazing
hatshhh
Clap
loved both of their work today as usual but today for me it's GC day ... he was perfect in all scenes ... tht my mom was also watching him enact his scenes with great interest ...

it was there on the back of his mind the whole time.. but he was more worried about Geet and baby... as soon as they were safe, our intelligent MSK is back Wink

u r right ixx... just waiting for the right moment ...

i wondered the same thing, but then i realized maybe the cv's were trying to show that even though it was never shown, Geet talked about it all to Maan, explained how everything went... u know with details...atleast thats the only explanations i can come up with so far...
yeah i guess ... we have to assume so many things ... whn we are assuming stuff abt how many months geet is preg* well this is nothing in front of it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

finally saw the episode, and still amazed at the medical system and mircales, this can only happen in india (television and in real life)

am happy that the baby is ok and geet is well, a bit pissed of at msk for not telling geet about his delima, i am sure geet will understand why msk shose geet over baby, hope he tells her soon,

happy to see brij's face when he found out that geet was ok, and then AA bit is better left unsaid, personally dont like them so will avoid that topic.  loved the precap, cant wait to see what happens, was a bit suprised to see tasha with geet, i thought that there would be pinky but alas its tasha.

precap was wonderful,

just one question about rpecap, isnt hte venue same as the place where NT tried to kill geet

its khurrana mansion kirti.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnokirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

precap was wonderful,

kirti they use the same hall for every thing ... whn Mr.Chopra ... organised the restaurant opening ...tht was the same hall ... geet's mehendi same hall ... the other marriage thy attend in hoshiarpur ... same hall LOL

reg  - tasha ... i too felt it strange tht she was with geet instead of pinky ... well may b tht's bcoz all girls are from geet's side & boys from maan's side ...

annie - was wearing traditional wear only .... but with a more modern look LOL

coming to think abt it ... i also felt geet's room in hospital is maan's KC cabin ...LOLthe glass door .. i was looking at the glass door in the hospital ...

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

i think inspite of himself, he is falling for her.. but he thinks that he is using her (did i make sense Confused)

[/QUOTE]

yes ixx .. regardind arj .. he is definitely planning some thing against maan by using annie ... as by his looks he def has plans on using her & trapping her ... as he knows annie is total gone case & is fida over him ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=sptrno]

SmileGEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi se mila MAAN ko ek nayi zindagiSmile.........

Hi my dear maaneetians,

hi spee.(i hope u dont mind me caaling u that???)SmileSmileHug
lovely opening dear....

Sorry could not type the whole title in the subject folder so posted aboveLOL

Awwwww our MaanCryCryCry..........Maan completely heartbroken how could he choose between his heart Mishti and heartbeat Khushi.....
i love this metafor of yours.........so apt....Smile

Me too Spandana it actually is really perfect.
Thanks dearSmileHug

...the flashbacks reminded him of how much the baby meant to his life Geet.......each flashback reminded him of Geet' struggle and how she became sabse parayi sirf apne bachne ko apanapan aur mamata dene ke liye........infinite questions, confusions, fears, concerns pierced through his heart.....he was completely shattered but he did not let his heartbreak take control of the situation because he knew at that time to save his heart and heartbeat he has to be strong..............for a moment he feels so helpless and powerless so he tries to seek comfort and answers in Divine force but still here MAAN knows and believes that only he can answer the question only he can make the choice................all he wishes for from God is that let a miracle happen so that he need not have to make the choice......the choice which can be made only by him.........................Maan cannot see losing his life in either case because if he chooses Geet over baby he is worried that he might lose Geet's trust and faith in him........he also knows that Geet would never forgive him he would never forgive himself and their life would be shattered forever and if he chooses baby over Geet still he is going to lose tlove his life his GeetCryCryCry........................Maan leaves........
very well said yaar...cudnt have said it better myself.but i dont think geet will MU maan.she will realize his trial n support him n bring him out of his guilt trip.............SmileSmileSmile

Yes Geet knows how much Maan love her and their baby so I don't this she'll misunderstand him but Maan's guilt is going to torture him (poor Maan I feel so sorry for him)

Even I don't think there will be MU......MAANEET' relationship has crossed that stage.......v all  admire MAANEET for the mutual trust and understanding, and love and care they have for each other nowSmile .......I don't think cvs would show MU i guess they rem their last experienceLOL........Coming to Maan's guiltCryCryCryCryCry poor Maan.....Geet jaldi se apne Maan ko guilt se nikhalo so that u both can enjoy ur dream weddingSmile and v all can enjoy seeing them so happySmile

silence takes over and zillion questions in mind but the doc comes and breaks that silence and in split second he chooses Geet i guess Maan never meant to choose Geet over baby but it was his reflex action.............it's like suddenly when someone comes and wakes u up u just react with reflex action........Maan cannot believe his own words.......he is feeling sooooooooo guilty and after a while doc comes and gives the happy news that Geet and their baby is safeSmileSmile but cvs should have made doc give this news before Maan had to make the choiceAngry........just hope this does not create any MU in the future........let's us be all positive......................Now Geet and baby safe and Maan rushes to see them awwwwwwwwwwww loved MAANEET talk..........Geet so happy to see her Maan beside her and her baby safe and Maan very delighted to see both Geet and baby safe but still his guilt is not allowing him to treasure and enjoy the blissful moment to the fullest...............Also Geet could see something is bothering Maan but she thinks it might be his concern for her and their baby.......at this point Maan assures her nothing is bothering him...........Geet's love for baby was awww so touchyCry..............MAANEET and Khushi Happy so v all HappySmile

Also loved Maan-dadi talk........Maan telling dadi that Geet was the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow........so now he is going to shower all the love care happiness joy on her and their baby........all his feelings and blessings will be now just for themHeart

Then Maan instructing Adi to increase security well done Maan Singh KhuranaClapClapClap

I don't understand how come always Brij finds about cctvs and now security.......is he that smart
Dont u remember brij averheard maan talking to the security guy that day...i'm assuming he overheard adi today.........

It's a sad but well known fact that evil is one step ahead till the good overtakes it through perseverance and defeats it. So don't worry Maan will defeat Brij & NT, we just need to be a little patient

Very well said dearClapClapClap

?Confused..................when he was cutting vegetables i felt like telling him u better just cut vegetables with knife enough of using ur swordLOL
i felt he was imagining the cabbage is maaneets neckAngry 

Also Anni trusting Arjun not good........hope this will not create additional problems for MAANEET but don't have much to talk about MarjaaniLOL

Also girls sangeet ceremony is on........get ready for tomorrow decide what to wear and dil se nachne ke liye tayyar ho jao kyunki hamari dream couple-MAANEET ki shaadi ki rasame shuru hone ko haiPartySmile

maine to silve liye hai.....................me ready for the joyride....................Dancing
will do bhangda with maanLOLLOLLOL

GC and DD were mindblowing in emotional scenes......Hats off to themClapClapClap

Please bear with my mistakes guys................this is my first post and also my internet so slow yaar sorry for making u guys wait for so longCry................now scared of opening any threadLOL...........
 u were grt yaar......

My replies in purple bold font
my replies in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Loquacious_Aash

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

its khurrana mansion kirti.......

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

kirti they use the same hall for every thing ... whn Mr.Chopra ... organised the restaurant opening ...tht was the same hall ... geet's mehendi same hall ... the other marriage thy attend in hoshiarpur ... same hall LOL

reg  - tasha ... i too felt it strange tht she was with geet instead of pinky ... well may b tht's bcoz all girls are from geet's side & boys from maan's side ...

annie - was wearing traditional wear only .... but with a more modern look LOL

coming to think abt it ... i also felt geet's room in hospital is maan's KC cabin ...LOLthe glass door .. i was looking at the glass door in the hospital ...

i thought so for the hospital room, and yes the hall has been used so often, i think its also the main room on KM, they just remove the stairs thats for sure,

cant wait for tomorrows sangeet

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top