Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 13)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=divareena]

ILove the way maan spoke in front of Mata ki murti. ClapClapClapClap I really feel so sad for him as no matter what decision he takes, he loses on both sides.  Me did not like to see tears in his eyes. CryCryCryCry

none of us do reena...............CryCryCryCry
Maan said Geet to quickly when the doctor asked. I think he was acting instinctively but feels so guilty after he said that.
Me was crying after maan said that geet is never going to forgive his decision.CryCryCryCry  Geet better understand what a difficult situation maan was in when he made this decision. I have a feeling that there will be MU after this and me will kill the CVs for this.
 geet will re.dont worry.no chances of MU....

I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

dewdropred - sweet maan dreams. I like your above suggestion ClapClapClapand it would be good if CVs show this to us. It would be nice for once to show Geet being strong and trying to make Maan understand about his decision. Smile

reena ... i hope thy do that u know ... bcoz since day before yesterday ... geet is the one who is preaching to him ... & he is actualy listening to what evr she is saying & doing evrything according to her ... well his concern was her safety so ...tht amde him do tht ... now she understood tht fact very well ... be it cc tv ... or rescuing her in time ... or tieing the taviz on her hand ...

she knows tht wht ever maan does is only for her happiness & her safety & her well being ... so she will definitely make him understand tht ... tht too before marriage ... as she wants him to enjoy & tht's the main reason she teamed up with annie & tasha to amke maan dance as she knows he never enjoys life ... the way every one does ...

she knows what he is & how he is whn he is alone with her ... but she wants him to enjoy & share happiness with every one too ... other than her ,...

the moments they both share are diff... but whn it is marriage u have to mingle with every one & enjoy each & every custom with all ... tht's a diff kind of enjoyment ... & happiness ... which we cannot get again & again in life ... bcoz tht day once gone u cannot get it back ...

& geet too wants maan to be happy ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

t wo tabeez bhi maan ne geet k kalai per bandha hai
so ab geet or maan ki khushioun ki kisi ki bhi nazar nahi lag skti
or geet maan se boht pyar kerti hai
to wo zaror maan ko samjhe gi
hi milli................

correct ly said.............

the taveez unki taqdeer,khushi aur zindagi ko baandhe rakhegi..............SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=divareena]

ILove the way maan spoke in front of Mata ki murti. ClapClapClapClap I really feel so sad for him as no matter what decision he takes, he loses on both sides.  Me did not like to see tears in his eyes. CryCryCryCry

none of us do reena...............CryCryCryCry
Maan said Geet to quickly when the doctor asked. I think he was acting instinctively but feels so guilty after he said that.
Me was crying after maan said that geet is never going to forgive his decision.CryCryCryCry  Geet better understand what a difficult situation maan was in when he made this decision. I have a feeling that there will be MU after this and me will kill the CVs for this.
 geet will re.dont worry.no chances of MU....

thank you for the positive message about no MU.Hug

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by divareena

dewdropred - sweet maan dreams. I like your above suggestion ClapClapClapand it would be good if CVs show this to us. It would be nice for once to show Geet being strong and trying to make Maan understand about his decision. Smile

reena ... i hope thy do that u know ... bcoz since day before yesterday ... geet is the one who is preaching to him ... & he is actualy listening to what evr she is saying & doing evrything according to her ... well his concern was her safety so ...tht amde him do tht ... now she understood tht fact very well ... be it cc tv ... or rescuing her in time ... or tieing the taviz on her hand ...

she knows tht wht ever maan does is only for her happiness & her safety & her well being ... so she will definitely make him understand tht ... tht too before marriage ... as she wants him to enjoy & tht's the main reason she teamed up with annie & tasha to amke maan dance as she knows he never enjoys life ... the way every one does ...

she knows what he is & how he is whn he is alone with her ... but she wants him to enjoy & share happiness with every one too ... other than her ,...

the moments they both share are diff... but whn it is marriage u have to mingle with every one & enjoy each & every custom with all ... tht's a diff kind of enjoyment ... & happiness ... which we cannot get again & again in life ... bcoz tht day once gone u cannot get it back ...

& geet too wants maan to be happy ...Smile
i agree with what you say Hug that maan also needs to enjoy the wedding that wedding memories stay together for line and one should not miss out on enjoying this. Smile 

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sptrno
thanksssss hun!HeartHug.......not allowing me to like ur post so my Heart.....if it doesn't allow me to like u i will love u which is even betterWinkLOL.........u can call me by any name dear bcuz hum sab maaneetians ke beech mein dil ka rishta hain aise mein naam mein kya raka hai right?!Smile
rightoSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
me too loves u spee....!HeartHug!HeartHug!HeartHug!Heart

i love this metafor of yours.........so apt....Smile.
thanks yaar hamare pyaare MAANEET ko dekhar saare metaphor aa jaate hai...unka jaadu hi kuch aisa haiWinkSmile
ye maaneet ne to hum sab ko lekhak aur shayar bana diya hai!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

...very well said yaar...cudnt have said it better myself.but i dont think geet will MU maan.she will realize his trial n support him n bring him out of his guilt trip.............SmileSmileSmile
ofcourse MAANEET' relationship has crossed MU stage now woh ek hi saans ke do chorr hain ek hi lafz ke do hurf.....when this is the case both of them trust and understand each other to such an extent that there is no scope for any MUSmile........waiting to see how Mishti apne Maan ko guilt se bahar nikhalegi apni style meinWink

that will be wotrh watching yaar............
CVs dARE U mess it up!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
geet shud see that MSK not too involved in festivities..too much thinking.so she shud ask him n then truth shud come out.then letrs se her handle our maan...i want this resolved b4 marriage.i want maan to enjoy his wedding too........CryCryCryCryCry

?Confused..................when he was cutting vegetables i felt like telling him u better just cut vegetables with knife enough of using ur swordLOL
i felt he was imagining the cabbage is maaneets neckAngryAngryAngryAngry 
i hope he imagined cabbage to be Dev-NT or Marjaani' neck......agar aisa hota toh hum sab brij ka shukrguzar hoteLOL

marjanie gets my vote..........

maine to silve liye hai.....................me ready for the joyride....................DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
will do bhangda with maanLOLLOLLOL
girl Maan toh sirf apni Geet ke saath bhangda karegaLOL.............atleast hum Maan ka bhangda dekhe hi apna ji bhar lenge.....v all know MSK our expert bhangda dancer
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
bas yehi to dekhna hai hume.............
geet ke pyaar me msk doing bhngda........

u were grt yaar......thanks dearHug.......btw how come no naughtiness frm ur side....miss it yaarWinkLOL

maan ke liye dukhi ho yaar...........

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I have an idea and would like your views, why don't we post the wonderful suggestions from this thread to Geet's section on facebook for CVs to look at. Smile

drdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Yes I agree she has experienced the depth of Maan love for her & for the baby so she won't doubt or misunderstand Maan, just hope that he tells Geet soon so he doesn't have to suffer with this guilt. I'm sure Geet will make him feel betterSmile

i want this to clear b4 marriage.............

i dont want any baggage weighing down on the marriage..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

Go to top