Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi..... (Page 10)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
okies guyz me feeling sleepy... enjoy discussing will join u tmrw.. gud nite... gud morning, evening...wat ever plz choose... but now gud nite for me and bye...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash i 2 was watching the repeat ... i know yaar me 2 wondering the same abt geet's FB in maan's brain ... god we have to do so much work ...bcz of the cv's LOL MU ... have no place in maaneet life ... me 2 think the same ... best ex.... geet's blind faith over maan for the snow ...me waiting aash ... for our maannuu dear to make brij kheema tikka masala ....LOLLOLLOLarey aash maan & geet are superman & superwomen ..samjho naa yaarLOL

CVs do like us to use our brainss n fill in the blanks dew..........LOLLOLLOL

they cant see us enjoying blindly.......LOLLOLLOL
htey want us to think n think back n recollect.......stuff that never happened.......!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
so we have to assume!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

the andha wishwas wala snow part was the best....................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

me too dew.........and we will feed BRIJ -da -keema to CVs as special gift....next time they mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

geet becoming superwoman????????????
MSK ka jadoo hai yaar....................bas usko dekh ke itna shakti mil jati hai geet ko.......what will happen after sr????????????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

just imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sptrno

First of all sorry guys for making u wait for so longCry.........i don't think i can open the thread by 10.30........sorry.......may b i will just reply to threads frm 2mrwLOL.................@Nandita......welcome dear to the family of Crazy IncrediblesSmile..................About MU track......i don't think Geet would MU Maan as now their mutual trust and understanding has surpassed that MU stage.......Infact Geet might feel really bad that her Maan was faced with such a heartbreaking choice because she knows he is someone who keeps his guilt inside he would suffer to the core but not let Geet see his pain........All is well for MAANEET and their babySmile

thank you for the warm welcome .....Hug
Nay! no MU happening i guess....hopefully
i want him to speak to her of it..though it can never be easy for him to say & her to understand in first go...but loving & trusting Maan is one way route ...you can never turn back from him ever .....only will fall more deeply in his love....(i do go on ...don't i !!!!!)

She sure senses what he went through & also has seen his love for 'their' baby too ...she will when at peace after the tornado passes will sure see his point & relieve him of the guilt

.........yea dear Maan Singh Khurana ka jaadu hi aisa haiWink ....... Just like Geet' love trust understanding admiration and respect for MSK gets deeper with every passing second even our' get deeper with every new avatar of MSKWinkLOL..........Now just can't wait to see how Geet would relieve him of the guilt-guilt for no mistake of his........only Geet in her style can bring him out of his guiltSmile

yes ! i agree Maan is simply ....hmmm! Maan rite!
yup ! Geet can be both his strength & weakness now ball is in her court....

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@arti.bye dear.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ok guys tom me opening the thread................if u didnt get a PM from me lst time...plz add me as ur buddy.........so that u'll get a PM to the link....................

anyone else wants to open plz tell me.............
otherwise i'll do it................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=sptrno]

SmileGEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi se mila MAAN ko ek nayi zindagiSmile.........

Hi my dear maaneetians,

hi spee.(i hope u dont mind me caaling u that???)SmileSmileHug
lovely opening dear....

Sorry could not type the whole title in the subject folder so posted aboveLOL

Awwwww our MaanCryCryCry..........Maan completely heartbroken how could he choose between his heart Mishti and heartbeat Khushi.....
i love this metafor of yours.........so apt....Smile

Me too Spandana it actually is really perfect.

...the flashbacks reminded him of how much the baby meant to his life Geet.......each flashback reminded him of Geet' struggle and how she became sabse parayi sirf apne bachne ko apanapan aur mamata dene ke liye........infinite questions, confusions, fears, concerns pierced through his heart.....he was completely shattered but he did not let his heartbreak take control of the situation because he knew at that time to save his heart and heartbeat he has to be strong..............for a moment he feels so helpless and powerless so he tries to seek comfort and answers in Divine force but still here MAAN knows and believes that only he can answer the question only he can make the choice................all he wishes for from God is that let a miracle happen so that he need not have to make the choice......the choice which can be made only by him.........................Maan cannot see losing his life in either case because if he chooses Geet over baby he is worried that he might lose Geet's trust and faith in him........he also knows that Geet would never forgive him he would never forgive himself and their life would be shattered forever and if he chooses baby over Geet still he is going to lose tlove his life his GeetCryCryCry........................Maan leaves........
very well said yaar...cudnt have said it better myself.but i dont think geet will MU maan.she will realize his trial n support him n bring him out of his guilt trip.............SmileSmileSmile

Yes Geet knows how much Maan love her and their baby so I don't this she'll misunderstand him but Maan's guilt is going to torture him (poor Maan I feel so sorry for him)

silence takes over and zillion questions in mind but the doc comes and breaks that silence and in split second he chooses Geet i guess Maan never meant to choose Geet over baby but it was his reflex action.............it's like suddenly when someone comes and wakes u up u just react with reflex action........Maan cannot believe his own words.......he is feeling sooooooooo guilty and after a while doc comes and gives the happy news that Geet and their baby is safeSmileSmile but cvs should have made doc give this news before Maan had to make the choiceAngry........just hope this does not create any MU in the future........let's us be all positive......................Now Geet and baby safe and Maan rushes to see them awwwwwwwwwwww loved MAANEET talk..........Geet so happy to see her Maan beside her and her baby safe and Maan very delighted to see both Geet and baby safe but still his guilt is not allowing him to treasure and enjoy the blissful moment to the fullest...............Also Geet could see something is bothering Maan but she thinks it might be his concern for her and their baby.......at this point Maan assures her nothing is bothering him...........Geet's love for baby was awww so touchyCry..............MAANEET and Khushi Happy so v all HappySmile

Also loved Maan-dadi talk........Maan telling dadi that Geet was the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow........so now he is going to shower all the love care happiness joy on her and their baby........all his feelings and blessings will be now just for themHeart

Then Maan instructing Adi to increase security well done Maan Singh KhuranaClapClapClap

I don't understand how come always Brij finds about cctvs and now security.......is he that smart
Dont u remember brij averheard maan talking to the security guy that day...i'm assuming he overheard adi today.........

It's a sad but well known fact that evil is one step ahead till the good overtakes it through perseverance and defeats it. So don't worry Maan will defeat Brij & NT, we just need to be a little patient

?Confused..................when he was cutting vegetables i felt like telling him u better just cut vegetables with knife enough of using ur swordLOL
i felt he was imagining the cabbage is maaneets neckAngry 

Also Anni trusting Arjun not good........hope this will not create additional problems for MAANEET but don't have much to talk about MarjaaniLOL

Also girls sangeet ceremony is on........get ready for tomorrow decide what to wear and dil se nachne ke liye tayyar ho jao kyunki hamari dream couple-MAANEET ki shaadi ki rasame shuru hone ko haiPartySmile

maine to silve liye hai.....................me ready for the joyride....................Dancing
will do bhangda with maanLOLLOLLOL

GC and DD were mindblowing in emotional scenes......Hats off to themClapClapClap

Please bear with my mistakes guys................this is my first post and also my internet so slow yaar sorry for making u guys wait for so longCry................now scared of opening any threadLOL...........
 u were grt yaar......

My replies in purple bold font

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeraj268

can CVs pleaseeeeeeee allow us to enjoy sangeet in peace widout this halla gulla n scheming..........they are spoiling our fun with tension......... we wanted to enjoy maaneet ceremonies with maaneet ......................... not with stressConfusedConfused

agree ... but looks like we will be getting plenty of stress in form of marjanie & their so called love ... which i really doubt tht it is love & talwar minus brij who is using kitchen knife as talwar for the time being

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

arti................
we have to assume a lot of things here...........LOL

i just hope we dont have to assume that the SR happened without it actually happening..............LOL

plz plz plz dont throw chappals at me..........LOLLOLLOL
no no dnt worry no chappals...lol yeah better CV's dnt  make us think tat way... and din't we assume tat for a min that they made ahem ahem in Roop tera sequence...[/QUOTE]

hum ne kya kya socha tha........................
aur "kya" nahi hua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry

sptrno--aarthi--

Go to top