nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

sure nandita ... u r welcome ...πŸ€—the more the merrier

πŸ€— thank you so much.....
divareena thumbnail

I felt so bad for maan after what the doctor said to him. 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Loved the way dadi always supports maan and hats off to her for the advice she gives him.

Love the way maan spoke in front of Mata ki murti. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I really feel so sad for him as no matter what decision he takes, he loses on both sides.  Me did not like to see tears in his eyes. 😭😭😭😭

Maan said Geet to quickly when the doctor asked. I think he was acting instinctively but feels so guilty after he said that.

Me was crying after maan said that geet is never going to forgive his decision.😭😭😭😭  Geet better understand what a difficult situation maan was in when he made this decision. I have a feeling that there will be MU after this and me will kill the CVs for this.

I was so happy that the baby and geet both were safe and it was good to see maan smiling.

Good that geet is awake but bechara maan was feeling so guilty.😭😭

will add more soon.
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adenshia

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

dear totally agree. with u... Maan's dream sequence's im Hum Tum sequence was shown in Geet's POV  while she was thinking something abt Maan sorry dnt rembr wic episode... but defo say it...im sure...we had a huge confusion abt whtr Dadima knew abt Geet's preg*y...and we got it cleared rite...
i hope dew di u got wat im cmg to say
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

can CVs pleaseeeeeeee allow us to enjoy sangeet in peace widout this halla gulla n scheming..........they are spoiling our fun with tension......... we wanted to enjoy maaneet ceremonies with maaneet ......................... not with stressπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry to b a gate crasher........................

i just have to say one thing at d moment dat dis supersonic speed of today's epi. killed d essence of whole drama dey created...........................πŸ˜”

feeling too bad 4 maan ...........who is a man who introspects so rigorously....................he will feel guilty like hell 4 his choice.................
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Orginally posted by dewdropred

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet πŸ˜• did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearly ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...

Orginally posted by adensia
In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

Adensia i agree with you . Geet told everything details to Maan  about
her past  . which was not showed by CVS . We can imagine it .
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neeraj268

can CVs pleaseeeeeeee allow us to enjoy sangeet in peace widout this halla gulla n scheming..........they are spoiling our fun with tension......... we wanted to enjoy maaneet ceremonies with maaneet ......................... not with stressπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i second you..................😑😑😑😑😑

if cvs spoil our sangeet thennnnnnnnnnnnnn.................😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

THE CRAZIES will get u married to annie...........(all the mles)

and the females will becomewe one with brijji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

yaad rakhna CVs!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

we want romance fun n laughter.............................😑😑😑😑😑

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooja83

i just have to say one thing at d moment dat dis supersonic speed of today's epi. killed d essence of whole drama dey created...........................πŸ˜”

ya ! i agree Pooja ... first the 'statement' & now the pace spoiled the whole impact that such a emotional moment was supposed to bring ....
Sangeet preparation if not delayed atleast could have been kept for tomorrows episode & today the day should have been devoted in MaanEet emotional moments alone

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but i must say geet and her baby r too strong.....................

dey were so serious and d same day evening dey r having party without even a single sign of recovery...............
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pooja83

feeling too bad 4 maan ...........who is a man who introspects so rigorously....................he will feel guilty like hell 4 his choice.................

u are welcome to join the paert dear.................

very well said...........i havent seen the epi.but u right.............

but we have seen this happen time n again in geet............

all the big dhamakas which we expected were like over b4 u cud blink...rem the devtara truth coming out part??????????????

Maan is a very emotional person on every thing related to geet...so obviosly he will be guilty for doing something which CUD even hinder 1% of geets happiness...........