Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-GEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi.....

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

SmileGEET aur KHUSHI ki zindagi se mila MAAN ko ek nayi zindagiSmile.........

Hi my dear maaneetians,

Sorry could not type the whole title in the subject folder so posted aboveLOL

Awwwww our MaanCryCryCry..........Maan completely heartbroken how could he choose between his heart Mishti and heartbeat Khushi........the flashbacks reminded him of how much the baby meant to his life Geet.......each flashback reminded him of Geet' struggle and how she became sabse parayi sirf apne bachne ko apanapan aur mamata dene ke liye........infinite questions, confusions, fears, concerns pierced through his heart.....he was completely shattered but he did not let his heartbreak take control of the situation because he knew at that time to save his heart and heartbeat he has to be strong..............for a moment he feels so helpless and powerless so he tries to seek comfort and answers in Divine force but still here MAAN knows and believes that only he can answer the question only he can make the choice................all he wishes for from God is that let a miracle happen so that he need not have to make the choice......the choice which can be made only by him.........................Maan cannot see losing his life in either case because if he chooses Geet over baby he is worried that he might lose Geet's trust and faith in him........he also knows that Geet would never forgive him he would never forgive himself and their life would be shattered forever and if he chooses baby over Geet still he is going to lose tlove his life his GeetCryCryCry........................Maan leaves........silence takes over and zillion questions in mind but the doc comes and breaks that silence and in split second he chooses Geet i guess Maan never meant to choose Geet over baby but it was his reflex action.............it's like suddenly when someone comes and wakes u up u just react with reflex action........Maan cannot believe his own words.......he is feeling sooooooooo guilty and after a while doc comes and gives the happy news that Geet and their baby is safeSmileSmile but cvs should have made doc give this news before Maan had to make the choiceAngry........just hope this does not create any MU in the future........let's us be all positive......................Now Geet and baby safe and Maan rushes to see them awwwwwwwwwwww loved MAANEET talk..........Geet so happy to see her Maan beside her and her baby safe and Maan very delighted to see both Geet and baby safe but still his guilt is not allowing him to treasure and enjoy the blissful moment to the fullest...............Also Geet could see something is bothering Maan but she thinks it might be his concern for her and their baby.......at this point Maan assures her nothing is bothering him...........Geet's love for baby was awww so touchyCry..............MAANEET and Khushi Happy so v all HappySmile

Also loved Maan-dadi talk........Maan telling dadi that Geet was the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow........so now he is going to shower all the love care happiness joy on her and their baby........all his feelings and blessings will be now just for themHeart

Then Maan instructing Adi to increase security well done Maan Singh KhuranaClapClapClap

I don't understand how come always Brij finds about cctvs and now security.......is he that smart?Confused..................when he was cutting vegetables i felt like telling him u better just cut vegetables with knife enough of using ur swordLOL

Also Anni trusting Arjun not good........hope this will not create additional problems for MAANEET but don't have much to talk about MarjaaniLOL

Also girls sangeet ceremony is on........get ready for tomorrow decide what to wear and dil se nachne ke liye tayyar ho jao kyunki hamari dream couple-MAANEET ki shaadi ki rasame shuru hone ko haiPartySmile

GC and DD were mindblowing in emotional scenes......Hats off to themClapClapClap

Please bear with my mistakes guys................this is my first post and also my internet so slow yaar sorry for making u guys wait for so longCry................now scared of opening any threadLOL...........

Guys who wants to open the thread tomorrow?

Edited by sptrno - 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanaguroselirajanirchandranwhitepearlNav2010milliikhushi_4everdrdee142--Saavi--mgdg_2010--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFannanditasinghkirti_fijiblackb28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
res...

edited...

OMG want to kill the CV's for ultimately pushing into nonsense stuff of AA romance when they half way closed scene of Maaneet and the doc telling wat she said strday....

OMG Maan int ears i was like u know can't stand it and had ma chin on the tefa and was in sad position almost in the verge of crying and already ma bro tease's me i cry watching films  ... i was like controling not to cry...

OMG maan's guilt trip is going to kill him more ....as he hid the whole truth from Geet...

i know Maan's decision was not the real one he wanted to give but infront of everything else love comes first and without any hesitation and second thot he said GEET... and the doc left...

im wishing no more MU track btwn Maaneet in future and better maan tell the whole truth in wic position he was in.... to choose Geet over their child...

and then Doc came and gave miracle newz.... lol u knw wat ma bro asked me wat now has Geet given birth to baby and i cudn't stop laughing.... rolled out in laughter...

will continue....

Edited by aarthirajendran - 06 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03ixxu--Saavi--drdee142sptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Helloo girls ...

I guess .... we all were over reacting yesterdayLOL ...  but the cv's Y should they give us half baked lines LOL& make the entire forum furious over this baby & maa main sae kisko bacho issue LOL... sorry cv's Tongue.... but no more mistakes haanWinkLOL ... 

well today what ever the doctor said did sound some sense i can save geet & the baby ... but it might b dangerous for geet ... tht's the reason i want to save only geet ...(abhey Dr. gadhi AngryOuchAngry... agar yehin baath kal hamein batha dethi ... tho hamari discussion ka topic alag hotha ... LOLwell never mind bcoz of tht line ... we did learn somethings about preg* & it's issues as it might be useful for all the girls in the forum ...LOLWink

maan bechara Cry... in tears OMG Cry... never seen maan like that beforeCry ... today maan was crying even more CryCryCryCryCry...teary eyed maan CryCryCryCryCry...standing & telling god that how he did not want to answer the question CryCryCryCry(seeing maan in such a helpless state CryCryCry...makes me feel bad & sad CryCryCryno worries maannuu ... geetu & baby will be fine ... u prayed to god isn't it ...)

maan telling the doctor ... to save his geet ...crying infront of dadima ... worried ... getting the news about the miraculous escape both mom & baby had ...maan is happy that wifey & baby survived but ...  now maan even more worried & guilty ... thinking geet will ever forgive him Ouch(maannuu don't feel guilty ... u r correct ... if mommy is not there where will the baby come from ... so u r correct don't worry .... u took the correct decision ....Smile)

geet happy tht she & baby both survived ... oh maan ... he was so lost in his guilty feeling ... when geet was talking abt the baby & mother hood ....poor maan ... but still trying to be normal ... so many emotions on his face ... kabhi khushi kabhi ghum in maan's face can be easily seen ... happy tht geet & baby are fine ... sad & guily tht what will geet think ... if she knows he tried to save her only ... not the baby ... how beautifully GC emoted all the feelings in this particular episode ...luved all his emotions ... that he was giving per second ... when Dr. said geet was safe ... the smile on his face ... when in geet's room his guilty face ... speaking volumes even without uttering a single word ...

hamara intellectual maan ... finally guesses tht some one messed up the heater ... gud job maan ...Clapu acted in the same way that we expected from u Clapnow he will dig into the matter ...

idhar geet hospital main hain .... aur annie ko party ki padi hain .Angry.. (well not that we mind any gana bajana WinkLOL... but looks like our damsel is superwomenLOL ... straight from emergency room to partyLOL ... wow what a development ...)

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...

Edited by dewdropred - 06 January 2011 at 10:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nav2010millii--Saavi--meravigilisodrdee142--aarthi--sptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFankirti_fijiLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey can i join in...well now i'm lost in Maan's emotion so ... reserving this spot ..

edited -

1> Damage control attempted ..in the starting most scene but the whole episode sure cannot be re-done so scenes with Maan doing self talk or the convo with Dadi contradicted with the 'solution' that the first scene made of the last episode's blunder.

2>Maan's inner turmoil between fear & faith ....he knows the choice (if he had) is one that will create a vacuum in their lives & things will never be the same.

3> Geet ....it is for him , his love & life & without even thinking he voices his choice & immediately realizes that either way he will lose Geet ...her trust in him.

4>Faith wins, he wins & baby & mom are declared fine ..

5>Geet is all concerned for the two people who matter the world to her ....her baby & Maan....

6> Love & trust in her eyes all for him makes him hate himself & he feels guilty.

7>Dadi too thinks like Geet that Maan is being over concerned ...but Maan knows he cannot take chances.

8>Brij knows Geet is healthy & fine ...& also sees the security being increased ...now he decides to wait & then attack when all are sure that no danger anymore

9>Annie-Arjun ...romancing..now is Arjun really falling for the girl or is just creating the stage for his 'big plan' yet to see

first the 'statement' & now the pace spoiled the whole impact that such a emotional moment was supposed to bring ....
Sangeet preparation if not delayed atleast could have been kept for tomorrows episode & today the day should have been devoted in MaanEet emotional moments alone.
Gurmeet was BRILLIANT & Dhrasti FANTASTIC.

done i guess

Edited by nanditasingh - 06 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu--Saavi--meravigilisodrdee142_Invincible_sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

adenshia Groupbie
adenshia
adenshia

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Helloo girls ...

I guess .... we all were over reacting yesterdayLOL ...  but the cv's Y should they give us half baked lines LOL& make the entire forum furious over this baby & maa main sae kisko bacho issue LOL... sorry cv's .... but no more mistakes haan ... 

well today what ever the doctor said did sound some sense i can save geet & the baby ... but it might b dangerous for geet ... tht's the reason i want to save only geet ...(abhey Dr. gadhi AngryOuchAngry... agar yehin baath kal hamein batha dethi ... tho hamari discussion ka topic alag hotha ... LOLwell never mind bcoz of tht line ... we did learn somethings about preg* & it's issues as it might be useful for all the girls in the forum ...LOLWink

maan bechara ... in tears OMG ... never seen maan like that before ... today maan was crying even more ...teary eyed maan ...standing & telling god that how he did not want to answer the question (seeing maan in such a helpless state ...makes me feel bad no worries maannuu ... geetu & baby will be fine ... u prayed to god isn't it ...)

one thing I did not understand is when maan was walking in the hospital corridor .... how come he was remembering the incidents that happened with geet Confused did he go inside her brain & saw the memories so clearlyOuch ... we know that geet told him about her past & how they wanted to kill her baby & it was not new to him as he himself saved her ... but the way they were forcing geet to drink the sol & brij running behind her .... Geet standing up against Brij for herself before leaving hoshiarpur ... well any one any answers on this part ...

will continue

In Geet always couple of things are taken as it should be understood by us. Like one you stated now it should be presumed by us that Geet has told him each and every incident that happened to her about her marriage with Dev and its after effects. Another example is Anne knowing the truth about Geet. Maan just told Anne that Dev married Geet although he was married already, but he never mentioned about NT was the main person exceuting the plan. But it has been shown in 1 or 2 scene that she is aware of it. So it was presumed that we understand that she was told in detail sumtime.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roselisptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
sptrno ,   Today CVS  has got  saved from the hands of the fans .  Today Dr cleared the situation about  Geet and the baby . At  least Cvs ne hamare baat sunle . Geet and baby both are save . When Maan was prayer with tears  I wasspeechless . I had tears in my eyes too . Now I am worry about that when Geet will hear that Maan choose Geet then what will happen . Will Geet MU Maan . Kirti was right yesterday she told about this to her post .Birj will till KM .for waiting The right moment .Jo vhi ho Tomorrow is sangeet . Maan is alert Now see what will happen now . Kuch vi prediction karna mushkil hai .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

hey can i join in...well now i'm lost in Maan's emotion so ... reserving this spot ..

sure nandita ... u r welcome ...Hugthe more the merrier

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

if my memory serves me right , then geet told maan abt the baby when 'pee loon' sequence happened n they were to confess. his heart Broken Heart when he came to know that geet is pregnantEmbarrassed.....so how cum baba maan singh khurana saw those memoriesConfused..... maan has supernatural powers alsoClapClapClap.............he can do anything , just anything.Star.......woh maan hai maanStarStarStar........CVs sach mein ghajini ban chuke hain yaarCryCryCryCry.....y dont they ask us for help ....hum hain na.....WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

maanu itna guilt ...............not good for u dear............. geet will understand.............dont worry so much............n ofcourse tum bach gaye..............u will not hv to carry baby nowROFL

yaar, this pair marjanie will kill us wid boredom.........annie is such a despo............the way she looks at arjun, it seems she will eat him full wid her eyes.............Geek

Edited by neeraj268 - 06 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top