India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

KK hit sixer...............

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
In todays episode meeting was really mysterious but KK really hit a ''sixer''Clap
  he will make suhana to realize and us ki waja se suhana bole gi k main is gher main khush hun or '' I LUV ISHAAN''Dancing
           In 2morrow's episode KK sunana ko convince kar le ga k she is happy in this home.Clap
  enjoyyyyy guyz!!! its party time.Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhasalekh1--sree--Sinha18SomerholicGirlnami2811

bakhal007 Groupbie
bakhal007
bakhal007

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I think suhana will express her love in monday's episode............what u say?????????
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Not even Monday, it would be Tuesday, they will show some recap tomorrow but even that recap would be the last thing on Monday, so I am putting my money on Tuesday, as par the trend of SGP so far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Well I am sorry to say that KK isn't actually supporting his daughter he is just using "reverse psychology". This is another idea of the great mastermind - Dadaji!!! How awful. Didn't they think when its come to this stage at least speak to both Ishaan and Suhana openly (without the entire family). I would want to kill my father if he went behind my back like that. They're undermining her in every possible way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellisomers

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panic_monger

In todays episode meeting was really mysterious but KK really hit a ''sixer''Clap
  he will make suhana to realize and us ki waja se suhana bole gi k main is gher main khush hun or '' I LUV ISHAAN''Dancing
           In 2morrow's episode KK sunana ko convince kar le ga k she is happy in this home.Clap
  enjoyyyyy guyz!!! its party time.Party

@ red - That's exactly what I DO NOT want to happen... she has already been living happily in kashyap parivar for the sake of the family... NOT FOR ISHAAN... that's exactly the reason why this Sona drama to make Suhana say she loves Ishaan. If that's what they are gonna do just to make her stay back at Kashyapa, then that proves that kashyaps are selfish, self-centered maniacs. To save their respect in the community from "shame shame" situation, they will put Ishaan-Suhana relationship on the back bench and make Suhana stay back for the family??? If they do that, then they are back to the sqaure where they were before Sona drama...

I want them to put Ishaan and Suhana in a room and tell them to say every damn thing they both think and feel about each other. Both positives and negatives...

If I were in Kashyap parivar and with KK in the room, I would facilitate a diologue between the two and make them both say positives and negatives about each other making them both sit face to face.  Every damn thing that comes to their mind... then I would put them in a room to talk it out about their inner feelings. I will rather be a facilitator than the non-sense they are doing right now.

Edited by vishmewell - 06 January 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18111192infinity00

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index