Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

why do u like veer (Page 7)

Poll Question: what do u like veer so much?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
37 [97.37%]
1 [2.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

tapasya is totally mad and stupid, but its good 4 us, veer is definately going 2 form a plan nowSmile
btw jogi waapis kaise aa gaya, divya to thi nahin
vaise i was also likeDancing, i miss jogi a lot

Yes but the poor man has several shocks in store for him. I hope he kicks Pushkar's butt hard and out of the house...........the slimy character.OuchOuchDead

Divya will be AngryAngry sitting in the US.LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Intruderfast must give me his go-ahead since I like Veer but for neither of the reasons given in his choice. So without his permission I will refrain as this is a poll thread.
u have my permission aditijiSmile, now tell us why do u like veer

Well simply put he is the coolest  and most solid character in this serial..............Thumbs Up

He conducts himself so coolly be it with his mother, Daddaji, Jogi, Nani and even Tapasya except in Nani and Tapasya's case his coolness is related to being cold.

I am excusing his rage when he exposed her because if he did that coolly then most people would have said he is a wimp so his rage was very much the emotion for that period.

Nothing shakes him. His love is solid, his dislikes are solid, his beliefs are solid and I like that in a person. Of all the characters he is the only one (even Jogi does not come into my mind) I can empathize with and can honestly say there are men like him in reality. He is not perfect but he is the man...EmbarrassedSmileSmileSmileSmile
the man , rest r whatLOLLOL
vaise very good analysisThumbs Up, he is the most consistent character in ut,
u can be sure if veer is there , evil will not win

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

What happened in the episode???

I am sorry to have to say this but I think from what they showed today Tapasya is pregnant and it appears she still does not know that. So she has gone to the Gym to lose her abdominal weight against Nani's orders and Veer has followed her there.

Pushkar was bullying Damini when in walks..............Jogi........and I was likeDancingDancing.

Ichcha went to spend time with Damini as per Veer's request and did not say a word to Damini about Veer's suspicions and I think that was a wise decision.

Tapasya is also very worried about this whole farce and showed no interest in Nani wanting to get Ichcha into trouble but just wanted her Veer.

Smile
Smile

tqs for the update aditiji....but i fail 2 understand wht makes tht insane woman think tht Veer is hers

Bold - I guess that would be the reason. She does not see reason where Veer is concerned.

but even in her insanity there shud b some sanity rt....EmbarrassedLOLLOL

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

What happened in the episode???

I am sorry to have to say this but I think from what they showed today Tapasya is pregnant and it appears she still does not know that. So she has gone to the Gym to lose her abdominal weight against Nani's orders and Veer has followed her there.

Pushkar was bullying Damini when in walks..............Jogi........and I was likeDancingDancing.

Ichcha went to spend time with Damini as per Veer's request and did not say a word to Damini about Veer's suspicions and I think that was a wise decision.

Tapasya is also very worried about this whole farce and showed no interest in Nani wanting to get Ichcha into trouble but just wanted her Veer.

Smile
Smile

tqs for the update aditiji....but i fail 2 understand wht makes tht insane woman think tht Veer is hers

Bold - I guess that would be the reason. She does not see reason where Veer is concerned.

but even in her insanity there shud b some sanity rt....EmbarrassedLOLLOL
shivani no one can cure tapasya , not even a  doctor like uWink , however hard u try

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Anmol, mujhey try bhe nahin karne hai...mei bagh jaavunge, Mr. Matto is the best solution for her..WinkROFL
Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

hi friends,
my fav character in the show is veer , aur aap logon ka bhi.
he is the best character in uttaran i feel.
we like veer mostly 4 2 things, coz he loves iccha so much and hates tapasya Big smile,
but in dono me se aapko kaunsi qualiity jyaada acchi lagti hai.
i believe love 4 someone is more powerful than hatred 4 somebody,
so i am choosing first option, what do u think?

and pls friends , dont give diplomatic replies, mazaa nahin aata phirLOL

Actually I like Veer because" (1)  he is the ONLY sane/reasonable character in Uttran, (2) his is a noble character (honorable and just), (3) His character loves Ichcha and willing to stand by that at any cost, and (4) he has great screen chemistry with Ichcha.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Intruderfast must give me his go-ahead since I like Veer but for neither of the reasons given in his choice. So without his permission I will refrain as this is a poll thread.
u have my permission aditijiSmile, now tell us why do u like veer

Well simply put he is the coolest  and most solid character in this serial..............Thumbs Up

He conducts himself so coolly be it with his mother, Daddaji, Jogi, Nani and even Tapasya except in Nani and Tapasya's case his coolness is related to being cold.

I am excusing his rage when he exposed her because if he did that coolly then most people would have said he is a wimp so his rage was very much the emotion for that period.

Nothing shakes him. His love is solid, his dislikes are solid, his beliefs are solid and I like that in a person. Of all the characters he is the only one (even Jogi does not come into my mind) I can empathize with and can honestly say there are men like him in reality. He is not perfect but he is the man...Smile
the man , rest r whatLOLLOL
vaise very good analysisThumbs Up, he is the most consistent character in ut,
u can be sure if veer is there , evil will not win

Wimps........WinkWink.

Not Jogi.......... he is a strong character but I could, if I wanted ,find some glaring flaws in him. He is a strong and likable character but has been pretty much side-lined in the episodes so his impact on the serial I feel has reduced (sadly). However, even then he does not compare with Veer's character.

Mind you I find Jogi better looking than Veer.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWink
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Anmol, mujhey try bhe nahin karne hai...mei bagh jaavunge, Mr. Matto is the best solution for her..WinkROFL
no CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry pls daya karo

shivani9

Go to top