Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

why do u like veer (Page 13)

Poll Question: what do u like veer so much?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
37 [97.37%]
1 [2.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Hey anmol....superb post yaaar....i just love Veer....his unconditional and never ending love for Ichcha is one reason...i have never found his hatred for Tapasya as a deciding factor...But to me Veer is that kind of a person i would like to get married toEmbarrassed...a good human being...who respects elders, loves his spouse with his soul and can do anything to give her all happiness in the world...to think practically...he got a beautiful wife in the form of Tapasya, with lot of money and belonging to the Thakur family...but he never surrendered to her...he kept on loving Ichcha inspite of her repeated taunts and cruel words(though we know for obvious reasons)....Veer is a perfect husband materialDay Dreaming...and Ichcha is one of the luckiest girls to get him....
thank u akruz,
loved ur analysis,
iccha is indeed very lucky 2 get a husband like veer,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzshivani9

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Hey anmol....superb post yaaar....i just love Veer....his unconditional and never ending love for Ichcha is one reason...i have never found his hatred for Tapasya as a deciding factor...But to me Veer is that kind of a person i would like to get married toEmbarrassed...a good human being...who respects elders, loves his spouse with his soul and can do anything to give her all happiness in the world...to think practically...he got a beautiful wife in the form of Tapasya, with lot of money and belonging to the Thakur family...but he never surrendered to her...he kept on loving Ichcha inspite of her repeated taunts and cruel words(though we know for obvious reasons)....Veer is a perfect husband materialDay Dreaming...and Ichcha is one of the luckiest girls to get him....

very well said...Clap... I dont know about perfect but Ichcha is definitely the luckiest girl to get such a husband who loves her selflessly n unconditionally n most importantly who understands her so well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzshivani9

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I appreciate and understand life wud b very broing, without some imperfection 2 improve upon and hoping for...and I am very pleased 2 put my point across tht hez not the ideal man....tq u all for ur kind comments and Anmol i dont really knwo how 2 apologise for apologising...Tongue may b u shud teach me..WinkLOL

Veer ke saare imperfections maaf .......... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369intruderfastshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

I appreciate and understand life wud b very broing, without some imperfection 2 improve upon and hoping for...and I am very pleased 2 put my point across tht hez not the ideal man....tq u all for ur kind comments and Anmol i dont really knwo how 2 apologise for apologising...Tongue may b u shud teach me..WinkLOL

Chalo maaf kardiya...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Chalo maaf kardiya...ROFL

And I am sure Veer would really appreciate that you have forgiven him his imperfectionsLOL.
You guys are too funnySmile

Edited by groucho - 06 January 2011 at 11:05pm

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Chalo maaf kardiya...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
iccha ke bhi saare imperfections maafEmbarrassedLOLLOL

shivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Aarey you and your Ichcha................I think you need to get into this serial...............maybe as MattooWink
With your wit and perception, you will certainly do a better job than the last Mattoo.Wink

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Aarey you and your Ichcha................I think you need to get into this serial...............maybe as MattooWink
With your wit and perception, you will certainly do a better job than the last Mattoo.Wink
i really want 2 , but as a director, phir dekho mera kamaal,
iccha ko kyaa change karta hoonEmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL

shivani9

Go to top