Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

why do u like veer (Page 12)

Poll Question: what do u like veer so much?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
37 [97.37%]
1 [2.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by groucho

I am sorry but i wish 2 contradict, Veer is not an ideal man, he had his weakness and loopholes. He allowed situations 2 get out of control , he was never clear in his communication with Ichcha about few facts which cud have prevented many chaotic moments in the lives of all. The list is long and atm of time i am not fully prepared 2 agrue in vie wof other pressing needs, Veer is not the ideal man, this is what i wish 2 say.

Shivani...........ClapClap I totally agree and it is these imperfections that make him what he is. I don't think there is any such thing as a perfect man anyway otherwise they would be up there with God.

Aditiji, tq u.....but i feel...Veer lacked communicating clearly with the person, he was meant 2 share his entire life  with and tht is no Godly feature, hez basically a basic human with few qualities tht make him extraordinary, but hez no where close 2 being a God yaa Ideal man material..this is my personal opinion abt Veer...hez a good man, thts all I can say...

Exactly that is why I said no one is perfect otherwise they would be up there..........

I am not sure I would want someone who is perfect in my life putting aside this topic on Veer. It is great to have someone with some imperfections, that is what makes them endearing. This is what I feel and what I have been married to for years and I sure hope he feels the same way about me.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by groucho

I am sorry but i wish 2 contradict, Veer is not an ideal man, he had his weakness and loopholes. He allowed situations 2 get out of control , he was never clear in his communication with Ichcha about few facts which cud have prevented many chaotic moments in the lives of all. The list is long and atm of time i am not fully prepared 2 agrue in vie wof other pressing needs, Veer is not the ideal man, this is what i wish 2 say.

Shivani...........ClapClap I totally agree and it is these imperfections that make him what he is. I don't think there is any such thing as a perfect man anyway otherwise they would be up there with God.

Aditiji, tq u.....but i feel...Veer lacked communicating clearly with the person, he was meant 2 share his entire life  with and tht is no Godly feature, hez basically a basic human with few qualities tht make him extraordinary, but hez no where close 2 being a God yaa Ideal man material..this is my personal opinion abt Veer...hez a good man, thts all I can say...

I dont think we are projecting him as an ideal man at all...he is man with flaws sure..Smile
and definition of an ideal man defers from person to person....and you never know ideal man cud be very boring.....but as far as Veer is concerned we love him with his flaws as we love iccha with her weaknesses...Smile
very good answer vijayamClap
, we love veer and iccha for what they r and not for what they should beSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ofcourse no one is perfect, he had his flaws, but he has learned from his mistakes,
that is also his big quality, he learns from his mistakes, rectifies it, does not repeat itSmile

I appreciate, he has learnt from his mistakes but yet to me tht does not make him ideal. Trust me I have seen ppl better than him in real life...in more difficult situations than him..n yet sucessful in their beliefs, i mean their love...btw..hez  afterall being a fictional character,...........LOL but I am not saying anymore...Tongue
yes he is not ideal and perfect, and its ok, thodi kamiyan chalti hain,
if he would be perfect , then he would be god.
but still i like him Smile a lot

Tqs Anmol...but apologies coz i kind of diverted the topic , btw  even though I do like him 2Smile, trust me not having these imperfections will not still make him close to God...Embarrassed God is someone who is above all this and I dont wish 2 bring him in between...my apologies if i cud have done a better job in communicating with u on this...
Tongue

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

ofcourse no one is perfect, he had his flaws, but he has learned from his mistakes,
that is also his big quality, he learns from his mistakes, rectifies it, does not repeat itSmile

I appreciate, he has learnt from his mistakes but yet to me tht does not make him ideal. Trust me I have seen ppl better than him in real life...in more difficult situations than him..n yet sucessful in their beliefs, i mean their love...btw..hez  afterall being a fictional character,...........LOL but I am not saying anymore...Tongue

Tqs Anmol...but apologies coz i kind of diverted the topic , btw  even though I do like him 2Smile, trust me not having these imperfections will not still make him close to God...Embarrassed God is someone who is above all this and I dont wish 2 bring him in between...my apologies if i cud have done a better job in communicating with u on this...
Tongue
now u pls apologise 4 apologising 2 me again and againTongueLOLLOL

shivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Tongue

Shivani you put your point across very well and using the word God is only symbolic and not actually a reference. But we will refrain as you have rightly pointed out.Smile

shivani9intruderfast

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hey anmol....superb post yaaar....i just love Veer....his unconditional and never ending love for Ichcha is one reason...i have never found his hatred for Tapasya as a deciding factor...But to me Veer is that kind of a person i would like to get married toEmbarrassed...a good human being...who respects elders, loves his spouse with his soul and can do anything to give her all happiness in the world...to think practically...he got a beautiful wife in the form of Tapasya, with lot of money and belonging to the Thakur family...but he never surrendered to her...he kept on loving Ichcha inspite of her repeated taunts and cruel words(though we know for obvious reasons)....Veer is a perfect husband materialDay Dreaming...and Ichcha is one of the luckiest girls to get him....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12cjs369intruderfast

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I appreciate and understand life wud b very broing, without some imperfection 2 improve upon and hoping for...and I am very pleased 2 put my point across tht hez not the ideal man....tq u all for ur kind comments and Anmol i dont really knwo how 2 apologise for apologising...Tongue may b u shud teach me..WinkLOL

akruzintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I appreciate and understand life wud b very broing, without some imperfection 2 improve upon and hoping for...and I am very pleased 2 put my point across tht hez not the ideal man....tq u all for ur kind comments and Anmol i dont really knwo how 2 apologise for apologising...Tongue may b u shud teach me..WinkLOL
i am sorry i apologised 2 u,
tumse maafi mangne ki koi jaroorat nahin
mujhse galti ho gayi, pls maaf kardoLOLLOLTongueTongue

shivani9

Go to top