Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes he is not ideal and perfect, and its ok, thodi kamiyan chalti hain,
if he would be perfect , then he would be god.
but still i like him 😊 a lot

Tqs Anmol...but apologies coz i kind of diverted the topic , btw  even though I do like him 2😊, trust me not having these imperfections will not still make him close to God...😳 God is someone who is above all this and I dont wish 2 bring him in between...my apologies if i cud have done a better job in communicating with u on this...
πŸ˜›
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Tqs Anmol...but apologies coz i kind of diverted the topic , btw  even though I do like him 2😊, trust me not having these imperfections will not still make him close to God...😳 God is someone who is above all this and I dont wish 2 bring him in between...my apologies if i cud have done a better job in communicating with u on this...
πŸ˜›

now u pls apologise 4 apologising 2 me again and againTongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›

Shivani you put your point across very well and using the word God is only symbolic and not actually a reference. But we will refrain as you have rightly pointed out.😊
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey anmol....superb post yaaar....i just love Veer....his unconditional and never ending love for Ichcha is one reason...i have never found his hatred for Tapasya as a deciding factor...But to me Veer is that kind of a person i would like to get married to😳...a good human being...who respects elders, loves his spouse with his soul and can do anything to give her all happiness in the world...to think practically...he got a beautiful wife in the form of Tapasya, with lot of money and belonging to the Thakur family...but he never surrendered to her...he kept on loving Ichcha inspite of her repeated taunts and cruel words(though we know for obvious reasons)....Veer is a perfect husband material😍...and Ichcha is one of the luckiest girls to get him....
shivani9 thumbnail
I appreciate and understand life wud b very broing, without some imperfection 2 improve upon and hoping for...and I am very pleased 2 put my point across tht hez not the ideal man....tq u all for ur kind comments and Anmol i dont really knwo how 2 apologise for apologising...πŸ˜› may b u shud teach me..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

I appreciate and understand life wud b very broing, without some imperfection 2 improve upon and hoping for...and I am very pleased 2 put my point across tht hez not the ideal man....tq u all for ur kind comments and Anmol i dont really knwo how 2 apologise for apologising...πŸ˜› may b u shud teach me..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i am sorry i apologised 2 u,
tumse maafi mangne ki koi jaroorat nahin
mujhse galti ho gayi, pls maaf kardoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†TongueTongue

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Hey anmol....superb post yaaar....i just love Veer....his unconditional and never ending love for Ichcha is one reason...i have never found his hatred for Tapasya as a deciding factor...But to me Veer is that kind of a person i would like to get married to😳...a good human being...who respects elders, loves his spouse with his soul and can do anything to give her all happiness in the world...to think practically...he got a beautiful wife in the form of Tapasya, with lot of money and belonging to the Thakur family...but he never surrendered to her...he kept on loving Ichcha inspite of her repeated taunts and cruel words(though we know for obvious reasons)....Veer is a perfect husband material😍...and Ichcha is one of the luckiest girls to get him....

thank u akruz,
loved ur analysis,
iccha is indeed very lucky 2 get a husband like veer,
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very well said...πŸ‘... I dont know about perfect but Ichcha is definitely the luckiest girl to get such a husband who loves her selflessly n unconditionally n most importantly who understands her so well...
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Veer ke saare imperfections maaf .......... 😳
shivani9 thumbnail

Veer ke saare imperfections maaf .......... 😳

Chalo maaf kardiya...🀣🀣🀣🀣